Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Swish - modern system of searching  (Read 4371 times)
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:27:58 AM

this situation, with the blocking of Twitter accounts is very sad,a lot of bounty hunter lost their profits because of this
and all future projects have lost a lot of advertising
we need to look for another social network to replace Twitter
Now there are a lot of projects of new social networks. Perhaps one of them could be the "new Facebook". Therefore, I actively follow several new projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

You're right. Cryptocurrency market will disappear or not, it is difficult for us to say. But Blockchain will remain forever, as does the Internet, because Blockchain brings many benefits.
Most likely, cryptocurrencies will not disappear anywhere. But in the form in which they exist, they are also unlikely to remain. most likely they are transformed into something more.
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:21:42 AM

You're right. Cryptocurrency market will disappear or not, it is difficult for us to say. But Blockchain will remain forever, as does the Internet, because Blockchain brings many benefits.
Most likely, cryptocurrencies will not disappear anywhere. But in the form in which they exist, they are also unlikely to remain. most likely they are transformed into something more.

Cryptornok will remain, he is too good to ignore. I think everything has its time. He just made himself known too early.
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

I think so too. Cryptocurrencies with their market should not disappear, because their appearance has brought many benefits to users.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:51:39 PM

I think so too. Cryptocurrencies with their market should not disappear, because their appearance has brought many benefits to users.
Everyone was waiting for growth before the new year. We still have a whole month to restore the market. No need to panic, this is the most important thing.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:42:35 PM

Everyone was waiting for growth before the new year. We still have a whole month to restore the market. No need to panic, this is the most important thing.

Do you believe that in this short period of time the cryptocurrency market will grow much? I do not panic, but I do not really believe in it either.
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:19:20 PM

Do you believe that in this short period of time the cryptocurrency market will grow much? I do not panic, but I do not really believe in it either.

You know, for all its years of existence, the cryptocurrency market has already brought so many surprises to its customers that I am not surprised at anything.
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:55:39 PM

Cryptornok will remain, he is too good to ignore. I think everything has its time. He just made himself known too early.

The cryptocurrency market is relatively young. He can still bring a lot of benefit and profit to all his clients.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:31:08 PM

Look at the graph of last year!

Growth began in mid-November. I believe that this year will be a similar growth.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:20:25 AM

Growth began in mid-November. I believe that this year will be a similar growth.
of course,it would be very good for the market to start growing in the coming days,but to judge the behavior of the market according to the schedule of last year may be wrong
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:48:26 AM

The cryptocurrency market is relatively young. He can still bring a lot of benefit and profit to all his clients.
moreover, I will add that this market is not yet fully appreciated, not all people have appreciated the advantages of the cryptocurrency and blockchain market
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:54:10 PM

If one social network does not want to support the active work of bounty hunters, then you need not sigh and complain, but calmly look for a replacement.
It would not be bad to have an alternative. But so far there are no social networks that can even remotely approach Facebook, Twitter or Reddit ratings.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

Manipulators or as they are called "crypto whales" are never repeated. And always do everything as no one expects.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

Those who think that the crypto market is a bubble - they are deeply mistaken. This is not a financial bubble. This is a very promising industry. Unfortunately, there are a lot of scammers here and because of them such an attitude to cryptocurrencies.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

You know, for all its years of existence, the cryptocurrency market has already brought so many surprises to its customers that I am not surprised at anything.
guys, remember that the rise and fall is a characteristic feature of the crypto market. Here you need to either be able to go out on time or you need to have iron patience and then everything will be fine with you.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

moreover, I will add that this market is not yet fully appreciated, not all people have appreciated the advantages of the cryptocurrency and blockchain market
They say that users of cryptocurrency less than 1% of all inhabitants of our planet. So the investment potential is still huge. We can say that this technology has remained the lot of a narrow circle of people.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

Manipulators or as they are called "crypto whales" are never repeated. And always do everything as no one expects.
Therefore, everyone is waiting for what will not happen since last year, which means that the whales must do so as no one is waiting. So the pump may well begin again in December!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:12:20 PM

Those who think that the crypto market is a bubble - they are deeply mistaken. This is not a financial bubble. This is a very promising industry. Unfortunately, there are a lot of scammers here and because of them such an attitude to cryptocurrencies.
Most projects will disappear over time. I have no doubt about that. However, the Blockchain technology itself will take a very important role in the technologies of the near future!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:39:44 PM

guys, remember that the rise and fall is a characteristic feature of the crypto market. Here you need to either be able to go out on time or you need to have iron patience and then everything will be fine with you.
The growth and decline of the market can be observed not only in the crypto market, but also in the forex market, and in the classic market of financial assets. This is normal!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

So the pump may well begin again in December!
I'm really looking forward to it! So many hopes and plans for this! I was able to save my investment portfolio until today, practically did not sell anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: