Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:32:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Swish - modern system of searching  (Read 4382 times)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:40:50 PM

Today we are on the verge of a technical revolution. And the appearance of projects like NEUMA and other crypto projects is the best confirmation of this.
Future for such projects as NEUMA. Not for nothing is the motto of this project: NEUMA - NEW ERA OF MUSIC!!!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

It seems to me that new technologies will be easy to implement in the music industry. After all, the music is mostly addicted to either young people or creative and creative. And this category is open to everything new.
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

It seems to me that new technologies will be easy to implement in the music industry. After all, the music is mostly addicted to either young people or creative and creative. And this category is open to everything new.
Months ago, I invested in Musicoin, which was promising.
Nevertheless, I got dramatic loss with the decision.
Now, the Neuma is another one in Musical industry, which applies blockchain technology.
Hope that this one is a really good one, and profitable one.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

Months ago, I invested in Musicoin, which was promising.
Nevertheless, I got dramatic loss with the decision.
Now, the Neuma is another one in Musical industry, which applies blockchain technology.
Hope that this one is a really good one, and profitable one.
The music industry is very attractive for the application and implementation of blockchain technology. Therefore, such a huge number of projects are trying to be realized in this area.
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

If it was not possible to implement these ideas in some, this does not mean that it will not be possible to implement these ideas in others. Therefore, do not be disappointed. Let's hope that NEUMA will succeed!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:41:28 PM

Blockchain and the music industry is a very common combination. However, it is necessary to take into account that until today no project has yet released a ready-made solution. The place of the musical project №1 is still free. Maybe it will take NEUMA?
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:14:00 PM

Blockchain and the music industry is a very common combination. However, it is necessary to take into account that until today no project has yet released a ready-made solution. The place of the musical project №1 is still free. Maybe it will take NEUMA?
I think that the lack of a finished product is not connected with the impossibility of its implementation, but with the fact that there is no legislative solution in international law regarding cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

Future for such projects as NEUMA. Not for nothing is the motto of this project: NEUMA - NEW ERA OF MUSIC!!!
Good motto! I hope that this will be the case and Project NEUMA will become a truly new era in the development of the music industry!
ZloiRediska

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

The introduction of new technologies is very expensive. Therefore, here in addition to the enthusiastic music of young people need solid investors with thick wallets.
Hanna_Money

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:35:59 PM

Of course, investors are needed to provide financial support to a developing project, but when there is a finished product, then loyalty of users will be needed.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:46:23 PM

Of course, investors are needed to provide financial support to a developing project, but when there is a finished product, then loyalty of users will be needed.
I think that there will be no problems with user loyalty. The main thing that the product was functional and high quality and then users will appreciate.
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

I think that there will be no problems with user loyalty. The main thing that the product was functional and high quality and then users will appreciate.
It seems to me that NEUMA needs to focus not on the situation on the market or look for user support but try to make the highest quality product.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

It seems to me that NEUMA needs to focus not on the situation on the market or look for user support but try to make the highest quality product.
Well, actually, in the project NEUMA, developers are just doing this. I see no reason to say that they do not develop their product. On the contrary, in my opinion, this is all good.
DiscoMan

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:22:34 PM

In order not to talk about the situation with the blockchain and cryptocurrencies. I think that these technologies have a future. and let it all look gloomy today, I'm sure that soon everything will change!
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:45:12 PM

The ideas that are going to implement the development team of project NEUMA take into account the new and popular trends in the industry. I think it will be something completely new.
It seems to me that coming up with something radically new is very problematic. Everything has long been invented and invented ...
You do not believe in technical progress? So you are deeply mistaken. Today, hundreds of thousands of innovative developments are underway and what seemed fantastic yesterday — today is a commonplace routine.

just so many people do not yet understand this progress, or do not want to understand. some do not perceive this information; it looks strange to them. so, we see some obscurity.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:03:14 AM

just so many people do not yet understand this progress, or do not want to understand. some do not perceive this information; it looks strange to them. so, we see some obscurity.
This is because most people are busy with their routine affairs and they have no time to study new trends or new directions in science.
DiscoMan

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:13:43 AM

The introduction of new technologies is very expensive. Therefore, here in addition to the enthusiastic music of young people need solid investors with thick wallets.
If the widespread use of the service begins, then I think that it will be able to bring a good profit. music service quite liquid today.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

Unfortunately, you're right. Many people do not understand all the processes taking place in the market and in the world of technology in General. Therefore, we have such results.
Hanna_Money

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

This is because most people are busy with their routine affairs and they have no time to study new trends or new directions in science.
And it seems to me that today people on the contrary are more actively interested in all sorts of know-how and other innovations.
le_castor (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:57:09 PM

Soon we will announce very tasty news! Stay with us!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: