Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Swish - modern system of searching  (Read 4376 times)
orleli

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:02:28 PM

Soon we will announce very tasty news! Stay with us!
I like tasty news. I believe that your project will be successful. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

Sounds very intriguing! Against the background of the fact that most crypto projects are now depressed, it is very nice to hear good news!
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:30:00 PM

I like tasty news. I believe that your project will be successful. Smiley
Do not torture people! ))) Let us rather have these good news. Everything is already exhausted to see the endless fall of the market and the closure of projects ... Users want good news!
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:39:29 PM

just so many people do not yet understand this progress, or do not want to understand. some do not perceive this information; it looks strange to them. so, we see some obscurity.
This is because most people are busy with their routine affairs and they have no time to study new trends or new directions in science.

people are accustomed to seeing only what they understand. many do not understand this industry, so, do not take it. I believe, that the new generation will look at it completely differently.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:12:15 PM

people are accustomed to seeing only what they understand. many do not understand this industry, so, do not take it. I believe, that the new generation will look at it completely differently.
Today even elementary schoolchildren know about the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. I think that the average age of people who are interested in this industry is up to 30 years.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:05:36 AM

Everything is changing ... and the world is changing and people are changing ... Therefore, I think that perception to the new is also different for the new generation. I hope that all these innovative developments that we are seeing will be accepted by society.
Guardsman

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:12:16 AM

Today even elementary schoolchildren know about the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. I think that the average age of people who are interested in this industry is up to 30 years.
The blockchain technology is increasingly penetrating the lives of people and penetrating into the realms of life and the economy. So the digital era will soon begin.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:23:12 AM

Everything is changing ... and the world is changing and people are changing ... Therefore, I think that perception to the new is also different for the new generation. I hope that all these innovative developments that we are seeing will be accepted by society.
New technologies are unfolding in our lives more and more. Therefore, this process is very actively entering our lives. Soon, projects like NEUMA will be implemented everywhere in all spheres of our life.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:39:58 AM

New technologies are unfolding in our lives more and more. Therefore, this process is very actively entering our lives. Soon, projects like NEUMA will be implemented everywhere in all spheres of our life.
Digital technologies are already an integral part of our lives. I think that NEUMA chose the right development strategy!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

I hope that all these innovative developments that we are seeing will be accepted by society.
The process of introducing innovative technologies can not be stopped or placed. This is a natural evolutionary process. Wants this society or not.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

The blockchain technology is increasingly penetrating the lives of people and penetrating into the realms of life and the economy. So the digital era will soon begin.
If I think this can be said of the digital era, even though the block chain has not yet entered into various fields of human life and it looks like in the near future blockchain will develop and we will see

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ARTiShock2008

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:56:42 PM

If I think this can be said of the digital era, even though the block chain has not yet entered into various fields of human life and it looks like in the near future blockchain will develop and we will see
I also think that in the coming years we will see an unprecedented growth of crypto projects. I understand that this is hard to believe now, but winter will not last forever ...
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

I also think that in the coming years we will see an unprecedented growth of crypto projects. I understand that this is hard to believe now, but winter will not last forever ...
Of course there will be development and development will be such that all that happened before will seem petty and ridiculous.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

Of course there will be development and development will be such that all that happened before will seem petty and ridiculous.
I also believe in the recovery of the market. It is not for nothing that they say that the stronger the fall, the stronger the growth. And the fall this year was very big.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:52:51 AM

Can someone give the link for the demo version of this platform?
It says that demo should be out last quarter.
Also, have they tap musicians for possible partnerships?
And in case they did, how many are already on board?

Guardsman

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:36:19 PM

Projects like NEUMA are the first signals from a new economy that will be completely digital and built on computer technology.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:45:00 PM

NEUMA has quite interesting ideas. It is quite possible that something will come out of this ... I hope so!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:04:50 PM

The process of introducing innovative technologies can not be stopped or placed. This is a natural evolutionary process. Wants this society or not.
I don't think anyone objects to progress. Conversely. Most people are excited about new technologies and scientific progress!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

I think that the introduction of blockchain into our daily life is a matter of the near future! Soon the blockchain will be present in all areas of our life!
ARTiShock2008

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

After all, it’s not for nothing that they say that the stronger the market decline was, the stronger the market growth will be! I also hope that the market will soon turn around and we will see a rise of 20 or 30 times the current prices !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: