Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Swish - modern system of searching  (Read 4376 times)
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:04:38 PM

10% is a huge number of users. All together, projects with blockchain technologies are now used by less than 1% of the world's population...
Where is the data about 1%? There is no exact statistics ... someone says that every tenth inhabitant of the earth invests in cryptocurrency, someone says that less than 1% of residents. Nobody knows the truth.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:22:31 AM

10% is a huge number of users. All together, projects with blockchain technologies are now used by less than 1% of the world's population...
The fact that cryptocurrency is still very rare is a fact. but this only suggests that there is still room for development in both the community and technology and cost!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

Where is the data about 1%? There is no exact statistics ... someone says that every tenth inhabitant of the earth invests in cryptocurrency, someone says that less than 1% of residents. Nobody knows the truth.
No one knows the exact data. since most crypto investors hide their belonging to this market. Therefore, no one can know the exact amount of crypto holders and crypto users.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:12:53 PM

"If only 10% of the world's musicians use our platform..." as quoted from the OP, is a totally unrealistically statement. The same way I could tell: "If only 10% of the world's population believes what I'm promising them I will become the President of the World's Government."
The true problem is how to catch their attention and convince them to use the platform built by NEUMA team.
It's very difficult task for the team to finish.

To achieve such percentages you must be a giant like Facebook or Google. And even so, most musicians understand nothing about cryptocurrencies, blockchain and surroundings, so to get so many of them that's pure fantasy. Crypto is a niche and one has to think in terms of niche.
Crypton2018

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:54:40 PM

To achieve such percentages you must be a giant like Facebook or Google. And even so, most musicians understand nothing about cryptocurrencies, blockchain and surroundings, so to get so many of them that's pure fantasy. Crypto is a niche and one has to think in terms of niche.
But after all, most crypto enthusiasts dream of crypto technology breaking out of its niche and spreading all over the world.
Guardsman

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:44:24 AM

No one knows the exact data. since most crypto investors hide their belonging to this market. Therefore, no one can know the exact amount of crypto holders and crypto users.
That's for sure. Most investors try to remain incognito and therefore no one can name even an approximate number of cryptocurrency users.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:34:59 AM

And the musician does not need to know anything about cryptocurrencies... do you think that Visa and MasterCard users understand how this system works? Or all you know how to operate the video calling in Skype?
Crypton2018

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

And the musician does not need to know anything about cryptocurrencies... do you think that Visa and MasterCard users understand how this system works? Or all you know how to operate the video calling in Skype?
It seems to me that this is precisely the task of programmers (good programmers) to make a high-tech product accessible and easy for people to use far from the IT industry.
Guardsman

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

If the product is made with high quality, its users do not even know what high technologies are used in its development.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

It seems to me that this is precisely the task of programmers (good programmers) to make a high-tech product accessible and easy for people to use far from the IT industry.
It should be. Ordinary users do not need to understand how the blockchain works at all. There should be no problems with the use of wallets and everything else that accompanies cryptocurrencies today.
Crypton2018

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:11:02 PM

If the product is made with high quality, its users do not even know what high technologies are used in its development.
It's true. Many modern applications and programs that we use every day represent the hard work of many people and the huge sums spent on development. But users of course do not know all this.
Guardsman

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

That's why when they say that society is not ready to use cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies - I say that blockchain technologies are not ready for them to be used massively by ordinary users.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:58:36 PM

That's why when they say that society is not ready to use cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies - I say that blockchain technologies are not ready for them to be used massively by ordinary users.
I agree with you but only partly. The fact is that blockchain technologies are an intellectual underground of the it industry and there is a lot of know-how in the projects that develop this technology.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

I agree with you but only partly. The fact is that blockchain technologies are an intellectual underground of the it industry and there is a lot of know-how in the projects that develop this technology.
The crypto industry has a lot of developments that can become popular in the near future and in many ways will change the modern world. Another thing is that not all of this modern society is ready to accept.
Crypton2018

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:15:28 PM

The crypto industry has a lot of developments that can become popular in the near future and in many ways will change the modern world. Another thing is that not all of this modern society is ready to accept.
The world today is changing rapidly and the introduction of new technologies only accelerates this process. I think that after 5m live in a new world with a completely decentralized digital economy.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

I see a lot of blockchain projects related to music in the last few months. so you have a lot of competition and you need to be better than them.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:49:46 PM

I see a lot of blockchain projects related to music in the last few months. so you have a lot of competition and you need to be better than them.
The competition today is higher than ever. Hundreds of projects are fighting for the remaining investors willing to invest in this situation.
Guardsman

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:17:44 AM

The competition today is higher than ever. Hundreds of projects are fighting for the remaining investors willing to invest in this situation.
It seems to me that mostly small investors were frightened ... large fish continues to actively buy tokens and coins. Since they know much more than we are with you.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:22:01 AM

I think that the crypto investment market has decreased in the number of investors but not in the amount of money invested. Since the market was left mostly by small investors, fearing the situation.
npiappes

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

This a very promising platform with a lot of participants that would enjoy.
Hoping for the success of your bounty program Neuma. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: