Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:34:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the market  (Read 31433 times)
kabum21 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:03:57 AM

Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fies7aa

Activity: 43
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:11:53 AM

Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

I believe the prices of bitcoin are not stable yet, since there are still bitcoins that needs to be mined; increasing the scarcity of the coin.
DanieIssac

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:12:23 AM

I think the Reformers will certainly cause some problems in development as they stimulate the developing market but are still too fragile. And its price in the future will still fluctuate: it will still be an adventure to the wilderness.
Fies7aa

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:20:28 AM

I think the Reformers will certainly cause some problems in development as they stimulate the developing market but are still too fragile. And its price in the future will still fluctuate: it will still be an adventure to the wilderness.

^

Also the majority of the people should use bitcoin or some other crypto currency it needs to go in circulation otherwise it will remain stable (for a while) Japan is ahead of the mass, they know if the rest of the world start using crypto’s their crypto’s start having more value. THEY ALREADY USING IT
kabum21 (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:36:16 AM

I believe the prices of bitcoin are not stable yet, since there are still bitcoins that needs to be mined; increasing the scarcity of the coin.

Of course but I think that if we wait for all the bitcoin to be mined, with the added difficulty we are going to wait a long time, I say it relatively, because it is the first time that I see the price of bitcoin in a range of $200 or $300 for two months in a row.
kabum21 (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:38:11 AM

^

Also the majority of the people should use bitcoin or some other crypto currency it needs to go in circulation otherwise it will remain stable (for a while) Japan is ahead of the mass, they know if the rest of the world start using crypto’s their crypto’s start having more value. THEY ALREADY USING IT

Of course, in the end, I think that should be our endgame too, that finally cryptos replace the financial system or serve as an alternative, but it is difficult with everyone waiting for a bear market or a bull run.
Fies7aa

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:49:30 AM

Of course, in the end, I think that should be our endgame too, that finally cryptos replace the financial system or serve as an alternative, but it is difficult with everyone waiting for a bear market or a bull run.

How do you expect a bull run if no one feeds the bull? The last big bull run we had was because the mass where interested in it. If for example a economic crash would occur people might switch to bitcoin due safer investment ( or not just an example) then you can expect that btc and other currencies will go to mars and stay there.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:39:00 AM

It is what everyone's talking about. We have been expecting for the bull run because we're into bear market for nearly a year now. Thinking of the brighter side it has been above $5,000 so that's still good. Basing now to the December high's which increased everyone's expectation with this market. Don't compare those days and today, if you ever are looking for the best days to come then you have to stay so you'll be part of those people that will witness another bull soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:51:20 AM

I expected the price of bitcoin to peak seasonally near the end of the year to coincide with black friday, christmas shopping and the holidays. Transactional volume typically increases around those times which translates to heightened demand and valuation spikes. 2018 marks the 1st year we've seen something of a departure from those patterns in terms of declining transactional volume.

There are multiple explanations for declining volume. More rigid and demanding taxation and regulatory measures could be having an impact. The introduction of futures markets, european ETFs and other crypto investment vehicles catering to more wealthy demographics could have shifted markets in a way which leads to less volume on exchanges. There could be a heighted quantity of "off chain" transactions being executed with bitcoin buyers selecting 3rd party brokers over traditional exchanges. As there are no metrics quantifying this shift in transactional volume it could create an illusion of declining volume and demand even though the opposite trend is occurring.

There are relative unknowns and new developments that could be causing investors and traders to play the market more conservatively. I hope to see uptrends in price as markets mature and aspects of uncertainty become greater known entities. If nothing else bitcoin hovering between $6k and $7k would appear to be easing its volatility concerns. Those massive swings in price may also be diminishing.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:00:47 AM

˜

Thats all mate, its the regulations as well as few of the things that are unexplained by the government authorities which are making the crypto movement go down and some of them even crashing themselves. This situation will change only if there comes bigger spike naturally and then other new investors also see some hope from it. Then they jump and thus the cycle continues to what we see every time. However one thing is sure that crypto market will gain some spikes in the upcoming time as many of them have already made huge investment due to crypto being at its bottom many times during this year. Its just matter of time that it can happen at November or may on 31st Dec.
Layla96

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:40:29 AM

In my opinion, the future of online market will improve. So it will be good to invest now. If you invest now, you can make many profits in the future.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:07:09 AM

Unless and until all the operations of government, private sectors and finical institutes dont align in the same line the situation is going to be worsen more and more. They need to have some agreement so that bitcoin can be used freely with its decentralised nature and anywhere we want. Now the situation has raised where people are not so much interested in the crypto because their governments are taking legal actions on their users. Just take an example of India, where crypto ATM machine was installed but soon after week the founder and machine was taken into custody by police. Do you think if such news kept coming out in world then there is scope for the advancements.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:08:10 AM

Market is going to hold healthy competitors down the line. The firms are becoming much stronger working out the needed stuffs to capture the market well rooted. Crypto currencies will be increasing and yes there will be healthy competition between fiats and crypto currencies.

Adaptions will be not be surprising. Employment and opportunities for business will be uplifting lives.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:20:21 AM

Market is going to hold healthy competitors down the line. The firms are becoming much stronger working out the needed stuffs to capture the market well rooted. Crypto currencies will be increasing and yes there will be healthy competition between fiats and crypto currencies.

Adaptions will be not be surprising. Employment and opportunities for business will be uplifting lives.

Yes, may be the competitors will be the one who will help this market grow in different all time high points. I mean with the use of fiat or crypto competitions, things will change a lot and investors will try to grab more crypto's as it becomes readily available to everyone and it makes sense that it will be booming sooner or later. Employment, yes off course many ICO companies are making real world offices and identifying more and more job opportunities, so yeah surely they will be the one to push this market ahead as well.
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:22:54 PM

Sometimes, the way some of you wait for a bull run unnecessarily is one of the reasons why it will never happen. If I ask you, what was your sole purpose for investing in this space? Seeing bull run every minute so you can get rich pretty fast, or possibly seeing the space develop and being utilized effectively in real life.

Bull run based only on speculation is something that will come, will not get sustainable and then we are back to square one again, is that the kind of development you want? The future is bright, and that is all that matters. If you want you aim to be on the short term, then be my guest, and let's see how that eventually works out for you.

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:57:48 PM

I think Crypto's future is very good but we need to give it more time to recover. You know, things are really really bad now. Although there is quite a lot of good news about Crypto, it only keeps it stable. Now the economy of the world is having problems and we should not complain too much. live happily.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
JerryLucky

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

yeah, ITt is really hot topic in this forum, many people have same concern (including me) ,Many investor expect that the bicoin market will be activer with higher price , so they can get more profit. Beside , there are many people believe that there will be continously stable in the bitcoin market , which make investors in panic .
Impulseboy

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:13:46 PM

For some reason, I am having second thoughts about the stability of bitcoin being an instrument to global or mass adoption. The price of bitcoin has been fairly stable this year despite the small drop every couple of weeks. But have we seen more people joining in? Maybe something else needs to happen so people will be encouraged to start using bitcoin because stability does not seem to be working at this moment.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

The market can definitely return to health and the price of cryptocurrency can rise from its decline. I have confidence and I have no doubt that the market will be strong and the demand for cryptocurrency will increase.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Lighthouze

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

Since traditional markets and stocks are on a decline, with the looming global financial crises, investors could be seeking for alternatives to invest their money and cryptocurrencies might just be their next point of call. This is what I think is the future of the market and could cause the bull run we are expecting.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: