Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:55:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the market  (Read 31433 times)
Core.i7

Activity: 71
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:34:31 AM

I think future will be good. When we invest we have to wait at least a year to gain profit. So we have to show highly penitence. A wait of year can do a lots of think.

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:21:27 AM

A bullrun like the one that happened last December 2017 will not likely be followed by another similar uptrend in the following year but it would take time before another bullmarket will take place. So the future of the cryptocurrency market will depend on some factors that may happened in the days ahead. These factors must bring back the confidence of investors and buyers in investing more funds to bring back the bullmarket.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:23:12 AM

I hope that bitcoin will be good and for the market bull is important because we have not seen strong investment and growth of the market but later it will show a rise and bitcoin is the best currency ever for the universal trade but some people are against of it and during this tough time we can do a favor that is buying bitcoin and keeping them.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

That is why bull run is being prolonged because people like us is waiting for it to happen and manipulators doesn't want that to happen. So less expect.
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

It is unsettling and difficult for all of us to believe in the current market. I do not dare invest in campaigns and temporarily wait for the opportunity to come. Decision making is now risky and loss.
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

The crypto-currency market is too unpredictable and therefore it was a very big mistake to hope for an active price increase. But this does not mean that the market will not grow. Growth is possible, but it is likely to happen unexpectedly.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:06:59 PM

I think Crypto's future is very good but we need to give it more time to recover. You know, things are really really bad now. Although there is quite a lot of good news about Crypto, it only keeps it stable. Now the economy of the world is having problems and we should not complain too much. live happily.
I think the future of the market and crypto currency with all its investments, no one can know for sure how it will develop, in my opinion the development of crypto currencies and crypto markets depends on the investors themselves
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

I think we will wait a long time for the market to stabilize again. You know, an economic downturn takes a lot of time and the strategy of many politicians to stabilize the economy. So we need to have patience to help the market become better. Do not keep negative thoughts, it just makes you more tired.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

Recently, it seems that securities and stocks are falling, and the cryptocurrency is sideways. No decline, this does not know whether it is a good news. The bull market doesn't know when it will come, we need patience. Smiley
Patience is really important right now, the next bull run will may take more time so we need to have a lot of patience. The future of this market is still good for me, what we need to do right now is to prepare for the next bull run, try to hold more coins as much as possible. Buy bitcoin now and enjoy your life later on. Cheesy

Do we even have any choice right now than to be patient? For most people that managed to buy at the peak last year most especially, the best they can just do now is to be patient and have it in mind that it is not about now but it is all about the future as the case may be.

Sure, it is not easy, but the mistake a lot of people make is never to understand the market, and then just simply hop into it expecting everything to always keep going rosy, there will always be some storm, but it is those storm that makes the market and you as an investor stronger and more experienced when it comes to dealing with any market in the long run.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:14:21 PM

it is very difficult to predict the future of the market, for tomorrow, one week, or even one month more. because the market is very volatile. but I always think if the market will be better. and I keep thinking, while the market conditions are down, we can use it to buy more, and hope the market will rise or a miracle will occur.
we know the market will not down forever, the future of the market will be better.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

In my opinion, market conditions are unpredictable, we can only hope that market conditions will be better in the years to come. But if the current market conditions are declining we can buy coins at a cheap price then sell them if market conditions are rising. So we as bitcoin users must be smart in taking actions that might happen to our bitcoin.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:36:22 PM

For cryptocurrency becoming the main mode of payment for financial transactions all over the world, the price of the significant coins should be stable as possible. This is the future of the market which is stability. But, the next question here is what price would satisfy investors as the stable price. Some people here forget that cryptocurrency is not primarily designed as investment but a technology that revoutionize significant processes.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

as predicted when prices fall in early 2018, the bull run will begin in the fourth quarter of this season, which means it's the end of the year or at least will begin in November. signs have begun to appear, there is an investor who has included an investment of 1 million dollars. the market will be back soon and in the future the market will definitely rise again.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:10:28 AM

What I am afraid of about the future is that there are too many coins, I do not know how this will go on. I mean just on coinmarketcap there are over two thousand coins listed and there are still some that is not listed there. I assume there is like three four thousand coins in total in the world. How in the world that happened I don't know but we need less coins. We need to make it more like a hundred or two in the number, max number should be like 500.

All the rest is either worthless coins or definitely did not pull off what it suppose to and they are still getting volume from people for some reason. If you take out coinmarketcaps last 1000 coins and combine their volumes it would be a lot because it is 1000 coins and even 1 bitcoin volume would mean 1000 volume so I think it would be smarter if we had smaller number of coins and all those volumes went there creating a bigger volume for the real ones.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:42:24 AM

What I am afraid of about the future is that there are too many coins, I do not know how this will go on. I mean just on coinmarketcap there are over two thousand coins listed and there are still some that is not listed there. I assume there is like three four thousand coins in total in the world. How in the world that happened I don't know but we need less coins. We need to make it more like a hundred or two in the number, max number should be like 500.

All the rest is either worthless coins or definitely did not pull off what it suppose to and they are still getting volume from people for some reason. If you take out coinmarketcaps last 1000 coins and combine their volumes it would be a lot because it is 1000 coins and even 1 bitcoin volume would mean 1000 volume so I think it would be smarter if we had smaller number of coins and all those volumes went there creating a bigger volume for the real ones.

If there's a lot of coins to be launched in the market, we had an opportunity to make a strong community. Market's future will become more brighter when people's demand could reach the top price and even it will be more expensive. People will still want this cryptocurrency and make it as their trusted asset that will provide them a good meaning,as they face life's struggles.

MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:51:29 AM

Like now we can predict the market from the present situation that many of the investors have invested in ICO and bitcoin is stable in the market may be the reason that profit of the ICO they will consider more than bitcoin and it is the present market that people have a variety of coins but they buy more and more and for now people love to buy and use crypto for many daily transactions like online jobs market are expanding day by day.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

The future are rare at this moment but we need to double up our efforts with this we can make change to happen by pursuing and still believing in market so that one day we can rise up and the market be stable again and we hope so ane day all are backs to normal...

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:10:37 AM

The future are rare at this moment but we need to double up our efforts with this we can make change to happen by pursuing and still believing in market so that one day we can rise up and the market be stable again and we hope so ane day all are backs to normal...
It's always depend with how those supporters will react and take their steps, you are correct by saying that pursuing and hoping that things will be bounce back again after the market  gain  more interest and becomes green again, with people who invest and hold things can be bright in this coming future ahead, adoptions and usage will start coming from real people who believes with the existence of this industry.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:30:44 AM

We see now the market price is stable. In the beginning of this year price was very high but slowly it gone down. The market price has remained in the same place for two months. However, everybody thinks that the situation will change very soon. And the market futures will be better again.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

The market has bright future, the competitors will make the market more healthy in future. The price of bitcoin is stable there is no significant growth in bitcoin price for past three months. But after the end of this year we can expect the huge growth in bitcoin price. So just hold the coin with patience and wait for the market returns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: