Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:42:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the market  (Read 31433 times)
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:25:47 AM

Future of the market will be completely changes and it will be a more complex market where the big whales can only be prosper in that future and it is simple because of their influence in the crypto sector and when they want the prices goes up and when they spread a wrong news and then they sell at their desired price which some time create a good wealth and users are also taking advantage of this.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:06:17 AM

Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

More precisely it is said to be a period of stagnation because there is no positive signal or a very significant market movement. Maybe this condition will last until the end of December 2018, and I hope that at the beginning of 2019 there will be a considerable change in cryptocurrency especially bitcoin.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

2018 is a bearish year for the whole cryptocurrency market and this happened after experiencing bullish growth last 2017. This bearish condition might continue till next year if there is still no positive developments to boost the prices. But I believe that the future of crypto market is still promising despite being down for almost a year. The current situation of the market will pass but nobody know when will the bullish market start again.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

the crypto market is difficult to predict, the price of bitcoin yesterday also dropped again. I also wait for the market price to recover. My hope is that in the end of December the crypto market will improve. and maybe stable conditions will make things better too.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:38:22 AM

As of now, there is no clear direction of which this direction this market will heading as we are all expecting of the bullish market before this year will end but the result it is the opposite in which the market continue to fall making us to be disappointed again and again. So i suggest that we forget about the bull run and we should used to this new support level of Bitcoin as it better to get the unexpected gain.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

The market may be looking good when the cryptocurrencies are on a bull run just like what happened last year until midway of january this year. Transaction fee on the market may be lessen too because there are so many cryptomarkets today that are already up and active.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:08:27 AM

I think that maybe the market will little recover at the end of the year, but I am not sure about that, in general, I think that now big players are not interested in making money on cryptocurrency, because if they wanted, they would have already started to invest in such a dead market and would easily at least double their investments, but they did not.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:47:08 AM

I think that maybe the market will little recover at the end of the year, but I am not sure about that, in general, I think that now big players are not interested in making money on cryptocurrency, because if they wanted, they would have already started to invest in such a dead market and would easily at least double their investments, but they did not.
right, investor confidence is needed to grow the market again. now market is back sluggish with falling prices. all hope that by the end of this year there will be a surge like last year, but don't expect too much, and prepare yourself mentally to hold

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

No bull run is happening yet so we need to decrease our expectation about the crypto currency prices and just focus about the current market,only the long term investors are be able to get benefited for now so if you want to invest on short term then this is not the right time for you so invest on bitcoin and hold it until the bull market begins but I am really not sure hwo the near future is going to be because lot of predictions says we are heading to $3000 range.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:32:00 PM

right, investor confidence is needed to grow the market again. now market is back sluggish with falling prices. all hope that by the end of this year there will be a surge like last year, but don't expect too much, and prepare yourself mentally to hold
Agree with your idea, market will certainly rise once again, now it is good time for us to buy more as you said market is at red zone so means it is time to buy more and hold, we are trying to buy more as I am sure market will recover the fall faster than last year, 2018 will end up giving an amazing surprise with high price bitcoin in market by all investors.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:12:12 PM

Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

I believe the prices of bitcoin are not stable yet, since there are still bitcoins that needs to be mined; increasing the scarcity of the coin.

Of course but I think that if we wait for all the bitcoin to be mined, with the added difficulty we are going to wait a long time, I say it relatively, because it is the first time that I see the price of bitcoin in a range of $200 or $300 for two months in a row.
I hope good price for next few weeks. This might be a not that good time but I am sure that everything will be fine soon. Although its not that fast but for sure it will be fine.

I do not think that November will bring us some great changes. Suppose, these changes will come to us in winter. Actually, I am ready for the day trading - altcoins are volatile, and you can make money on it.

The changes happens almost everyday and that is natural, if we know on how to adopt on it. Well we need to determine first on how to deal with the changes and try to figure it out what will be the usage of it and what are the advantages. In bitcoin the future will be bright because it is an effort work that needs more critical thinking.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

The future of the cryptocurrency market is positive, we all need to remain calm and keep investing, if you have the fund to spare, the bull run is sure to happen, thou no one can give an exact time/ date,  I hope when some project commence implementation and there product is in use in the real world, value will be added to the crypto space.
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:43:12 PM

The cryptocurrency market has a brighter future because it's only 10 years old and it's making headlines more than any other. Imagine how huge the cryptocurrency market is going to be in the next 10 years. The market capitalization is now $200 billion In only 10 years, it is going to be approximately $2 trillion in 20 years.
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:53:55 PM

The cryptocurrency market has a brighter future because it's only 10 years old and it's making headlines more than any other. Imagine how huge the cryptocurrency market is going to be in the next 10 years. The market capitalization is now $200 billion In only 10 years, it is going to be approximately $2 trillion in 20 years.
Of course, a lot can change in 20 years, but this is too long time for us, isn't it. After all, each of us wants to have a profit here and now or at least within a year. I think the market will pick up speed faster. For 5 years.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:57:03 PM

market conditions are actually very normal, only our minds are not normal because we hope the market will continue to rise and not down. I predict that the market in the future will remain like this sometimes going up and sometimes going down like a wave, so there should be nothing we need to worry about, we just need to hold on and wait when the market will be bullish again...
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:28:21 PM

I believe the prices of bitcoin are not stable yet, since there are still bitcoins that needs to be mined; increasing the scarcity of the coin.
Same here, we can consider that investor because they are great enough to be competitors. In bitcoin it is an investment despite of amy challenges and obstacles might bring all through out the way. Their are project that needs to follow the rules and can earn too.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:41:20 PM

In the end the price of the market would have a greater value than the usual, but this is what I'm going to tell you there is no ending, end means finish, bull run will happen in the right time and bull run didn't need to be rush it should be on the step by step procedure, there is a lot of time when the bull run would happen just hodl your coin and be ready on bull run no one can predict so meaning it would be a surprised for all of us.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:06:28 AM

The name of the market is always unstable, sometimes going up sometimes down as well as the cryptocurrency market, in this phenomenon makes people think ten times in investing well in Bitcoin as well as other coins, but I'm sure the market name will improve and priceBitcoin will rise.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:37:09 AM

In the end the price of the market would have a greater value than the usual, but this is what I'm going to tell you there is no ending, end means finish, bull run will happen in the right time and bull run didn't need to be rush it should be on the step by step procedure, there is a lot of time when the bull run would happen just hodl your coin and be ready on bull run no one can predict so meaning it would be a surprised for all of us.
when its time coming , it just happen .and we could not predict about bull or the end of cryptocurrency market.and most important thing to do was spread about positive news mainly the benefit of crypto especially its technology.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

The future of the market is dependent on the realization and implementation of the present ICO projects being advertised now. Also, as long as the bitcoin still has the volatility characteristics, the market can't be stable or likened to the stock markets. The bull run  isn't happening for now until the world economy requires to again.

It also depends on the information which will appear in the mass media. If many people get many negative news, they will stop investing in the cryptocurrencies. Only the positive stuff will help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: