Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:01:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the market  (Read 31433 times)
forked human

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:36:41 AM

As of now, there is no clear direction of which this direction this market will heading as we are all expecting of the bullish market before this year will end but the result it is the opposite in which the market continue to fall making us to be disappointed again and again. So i suggest that we forget about the bull run and we should used to this new support level of Bitcoin as it better to get the unexpected gain.
I believe that regardless of what the future holds, we should really focus on the current strategies to own as much of the potential coins as possible. In addition, after having some good vibes in the market, investors will be attracted to the investment and this will make the future bright.
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:16:03 AM

The future of the market is dependent on the realization and implementation of the present ICO projects being advertised now. Also, as long as the bitcoin still has the volatility characteristics, the market can't be stable or likened to the stock markets. The bull run  isn't happening for now until the world economy requires to again.

It also depends on the information which will appear in the mass media. If many people get many negative news, they will stop investing in the cryptocurrencies. Only the positive stuff will help.
Every news which circulating is indeed very influential towards market prices, this cause the price Bitcoin was
never really stable on the market. So the future of the market will continue to rely on the news that circulated.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

The future market if all market can also recieve a Bitcoin pay so that it will easy to pay in all market and then we have to ask or have a Good communication to all markets and between to bitcoin so that they have a nice business.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:06:48 PM

i think like the past , rightnow we just wait the result of BCH hardfork and wait what will happens , and that all the cause of BTC price rightnow drop
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

Market is still good and I see it in the future that good things will going to happen and it will then record another ATH for bitcoin market price and other crypto. Mind you.that a huge markey price fluctuation is not an indicator that bitco in will going to end because it will not going to happen. Probably a lose of interest for now tha happen to the investors but mind you they are still following cryptocurrency.
kewlia

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:07:29 PM

actually, we are dont thinking what can to do future. because now last time at the year 2018 but now also not increase btc, eth, bear market prices. all bitcoin holder waiting for good time and bright future. i think bitcoin looking his won market prices for stablety. we are hoped that soon bitcoin prices can do increaces and all holder laughing again.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:30:17 AM

I think that the key to stop all the FUD from affecting us is to implement stricter regulations. A regulation where exchanges will owe us money if  ever our assets get stolen from hacking. Exchanges are now the new banks so they should be reliable for everything.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:43:17 AM

Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

What factor do these people base on for their anticipation of bull market this latter part of the year. Every bull market comes with a factor which effect great influence on the market. There seem to be none this time, perhaps the ETF acceptance could bring good news to crypto.
The future of crypto is bright because it will certainly meet the mass adoption but now, it is good for crypto users to set realistic goals and make good analysis of the market in order not to anticipate too much which may bring disappointment this latter part of the year. It appears to me that this is a long bear market which is likely to enter December.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:47:20 AM

What factor do these people base on for their anticipation of bull market this latter part of the year. Every bull market comes with a factor which effect great influence on the market. There seem to be none this time, perhaps the ETF acceptance could bring good news to crypto.
The future of crypto is bright because it will certainly meet the mass adoption but now, it is good for crypto users to set realistic goals and make good analysis of the market in order not to anticipate too much which may bring disappointment this latter part of the year. It appears to me that this is a long bear market which is likely to enter December.
Nobody can know what possible happen to the future of the market but we can predict what possible happen to it. So for me my prediction about future of market I think will be seem it gives us a lot opportunity to get huge earning and have a lot good news we might receive once the market is pumping continuously.  Also I feel future of the market will be good to us this coming year 2019.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:31:08 AM

Indeed, setting much wider plans and for longer investment type can give you some breathing with this continues downfall, the bearish movement still stronger than the bull where we are not anticipating any chances for turning the run, having  a good set up for seeing growth coming next year and stay focus and analyze well if you are going to invest more, future will bring good outcome and adoptions will happen.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:02:01 AM

It is understandable to be too emotional on the current state of the market. But this should not affect our view on the realistic and reasonable possibilities that may happen in crypto. The market is indeed bearish these days but this does not imply that it won't recover in the future. We can do nothing but remain hopeful for a positive course of the market in the coming days.

redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:40:43 AM

You see afrer no movement right now the market collapsed ate too damn low. But we can clearly say this is the end or not. Because we still have a long time to see this until the end of the year

strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:13:05 AM

I think that the key to stop all the FUD from affecting us is to implement stricter regulations. A regulation where exchanges will owe us money if  ever our assets get stolen from hacking. Exchanges are now the new banks so they should be reliable for everything.
maybe regulation by government could be the only way to stop all fud in market.if government already accept cryptocurrency and issue policy about it maybe investors become more confidence.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:44:34 PM

You see afrer no movement right now the market collapsed ate too damn low. But we can clearly say this is the end or not. Because we still have a long time to see this until the end of the year

I do not think that by the end of the year the situation will change. The most important thing is for the market to strengthen, because the bottom is not reached, the decline is likely to continue, perhaps not so dramatically.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:11:26 PM

the cryptocurrency market will always be there anytime. and everything you say about stability doesn't happen this November. yesterday the price of bitcoin fell, and was followed by another coin fall. circumstances like this make people sicker and panic with market movements. maybe now is the right time to hold rather than sell. and it might be a good time to make a purchase. I am still waiting for December, hopefully in December tomorrow the market price will increase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
TeaEgg

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

Depends on those whales lol
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:04:58 PM

The market is not going to move as we wish, we are the ones that need to adapt to the movements of the market, also you need to change your expectations of this market, the previous year was almost all positive for bitcoin, everything went our way and it is impossible that after such a year the next year follows the same pattern, this was going to be a bad year in which no bull run will happen.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:44:50 PM

Honestly, I am not optimistic at all, we are still indowntrend and it is hard to see the end of this.
Also there is no reason to belive that there will be mass adoption soon, i think that that several years will pass before we wil see good uptrend.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 01:21:03 AM

The current market is down but this will not last forever. The crypto market has two main seasons, the bull market and the bear market seasons. The bear market normally follows a great bull market especially what was seen in last year December. This is what the experts call the correction period. Once this is over, the recovery phase will set in which will be followed by another bull market.

NickVick

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:51:07 AM

Until now, there is still no movement. I will keep waiting but I don't know how long can I wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: