Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:27:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the market  (Read 31433 times)
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:44:46 PM

Happy New year, guys! Wish to all of you good luck, health, happines and bullish market in 2019! To the moon BTC!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tanhahaque

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:34:24 AM

There is no chance to recover it very soon. It will take a long time to get back soon. I think at the end of 2019 it has a chance to warm up the price rate. But It has many changes to my prediction it will happen at any moment. Nobody couldn't tell this day or this month thus we can talk about the market movement and give the opinion.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:01:39 AM

Honestly i don't think that there will be a bullrun this December 2018 it's only four days left and this market may continue for many more months but hopefully i am wrong and wishing that the market recovers and bullrun starts on 2019.
2018 is over and the fact that there is no bull run happening in 2018, now we hope that 2019 will have price changes and better market conditions than last year, of course we need a lot of support so that the market returns to confidence and crowded again
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:02:34 AM

Honestly i don't think that there will be a bullrun this December 2018 it's only four days left and this market may continue for many more months but hopefully i am wrong and wishing that the market recovers and bullrun starts on 2019.
2018 is over and the fact that there is no bull run happening in 2018, now we hope that 2019 will have price changes and better market conditions than last year, of course we need a lot of support so that the market returns to confidence and crowded again
as long as we have faith to cryptocurrency and dont selling our cryptocurrency assets we had make contribution to this market.and maybe in 2019 bull running will coming soon.moreover in near time we will see BAKKT trading platform.and it could be good news for us .

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:07:41 AM

many people don't know the future of the market. it is very difficult to ascertain because market prices cannot be stable and remain above. but everyone might also hope if the market will rise again.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:29:34 AM

Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

I do think 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency, and in q1 i do expect the market will slightly recover cause of institutional investors that start to invest their money in cryptocurrency.
many people don't know the future of the market. it is very difficult to ascertain because market prices cannot be stable and remain above. but everyone might also hope if the market will rise again.
Yes i do think no one knows what will happen in future, but if the history keep repeating i believe in this year cryptocurrency market will hit a new high.

rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:18:16 PM

Year 2019 will be hot, it should be. How long bears will fun? It's time to bulls come into arena.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
playbtcgame

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:46:21 PM

Everybody seem to be crying over the market and its downfall. There will be a stabilisation in the market prices in no time but as to when this will occur is the problem now.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:33:41 AM

as long as we have faith to cryptocurrency and dont selling our cryptocurrency assets we had make contribution to this market.and maybe in 2019 bull running will coming soon.moreover in near time we will see BAKKT trading platform.and it could be good news for us .
if all people just hold their crypto it actually contributes badly to the market, because marketcaps will decrease and the market will be more quiet, the point is that you still use crypto, its will keep the coins you buy alive, yeah hope BAKKT happens
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:33:04 AM

I think the future of the crypto market will improve soon, so now it's a good idea to buy it, because now the price is still cheap and you can last a few moments with really rising market prices.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:38:19 AM

I think the future of the crypto market will improve soon, so now it's a good idea to buy it, because now the price is still cheap and you can last a few moments with really rising market prices.

The fact, that the situation on the cryptocurrency market once will calm down, is certain, but in my opinion it is too early, to say that this it is happening now. Recent price increases may only be temporary, and soon after them may wait further price drops.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:56:00 AM

The year is over, and the time to speak about the future of the renewed market has come. I guess, finally, the bulls will come. However, it might hot happen in winter. No one knows the time of their appearing.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:04:45 AM

The year is over, and the time to speak about the future of the renewed market has come. I guess, finally, the bulls will come. However, it might hot happen in winter. No one knows the time of their appearing.
bull will coming but we dont know when it come.cryptocurrency market has bright future , much large institution already discuss about this market , especially for blockchain technology.they trying to implemented this technology in their system.and when all of it adopted i am sure all crypto price become more expensive.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:15:56 AM

bull will coming but we dont know when it come.cryptocurrency market has bright future , much large institution already discuss about this market , especially for blockchain technology.they trying to implemented this technology in their system.and when all of it adopted i am sure all crypto price become more expensive.

I think you are confused, their is no link between blockchain technology getting implemented by the institution in their system and boom in crypto price. Because blockchain technology is welcome by almost everyone and it has been working in lot of sectors for that they dont have to create any coin.

Every one was hoping that 2018 will be the same period like 2017 but they forget that history wont repeat regularly it takes time to perform gathering all circumstances. If the market get boom and everyone is ready to sell in high then think who are those who are going to buy in high. And if the big whales and institutions are ready to buy in high then think how high will it also go if they want to sell.

So in real even i think this year also it wont be much high price and it will be moving in range bound only.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:27:55 AM

Right now we are seeing some huge adoptions and it will continue to increase the demand for the cryptocurrencies which will help to increase more demand more in future. In the coming years, the future of the market will be bright with more specification and restrictions.

alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:43:36 AM

Market will keep exist at the future based on how much price of bitcoin or altcoin, how many time bitcoin have drop cut could raised to higher price, when bitcoin never could be on higher price, impossible could make market still exist.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:17:37 PM

Indeed bull run in just on the way and it will not take much time spread in the market. It has great time to purchase as well as the future concern I am sure that it is bright. The future is all about investors so when the number of investors will increase so will be the price I think this is time to show trust and patience for crypto.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:42:22 PM

Right now we are seeing some huge adoptions and it will continue to increase the demand for the cryptocurrencies which will help to increase more demand more in future. In the coming years, the future of the market will be bright with more specification and restrictions.

Any proof that we are seeing a huge adoptions? I can see the prices really low this year and I know that it is not that bad since I know it will be better in the upcoming months. The price of the cryptos dropped and if investors will be keeping on investing, the price will obviously keep on rising.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:24:22 PM

This market is continues to grow and many new developments are still in cryptomarket. Despite of a bear market many investors are still showing some interest to adopt cryptocurrency, and many regulations happened last year. I expect that this year, we will continue from doing that and it would be nice if you hold more good coins so you can have the advantage to earn more.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:29:03 AM

Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

The bull run happens when you least expects it. It doesn’t just happen, it will happen when a lot of people has given up already. By then you will see that a lot of people will start to rush back in and the price will keep multiplying and increasing, and that’s how it will also turn and start to fall again. It doesn’t remain at the top forever, that’s why it is volatile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: