Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for undervalued cryptocurrencies  (Read 846 times)
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:34:08 AM

You will find plenty of the projects out there who are undervalued in terms of their prices as well as market cap too. Now you cant really have both at the same time because there is no point having coin who has got no market cap. Such projects cant drive much of the volume and thus buying and selling process can take forever. If you really want to jump in fresh project with at least greater chances of near future then do look for TowerBee. They have launched their own crypto currency exchange and thus listed their coin there only. They do have started with some of the buy and sell orders recently. With the time I am pretty sure this project will give you lot more.
cryptoronic

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

Stakenet (XSN)

They are super ambitious but have already made great headway for their end goal of cross chain interoperability. They invented Trustless Proof of Stake (TPoS) which has been live for months and works great. It is by far the best offline staking solution to date, simple to use and secure. They have confirmed Ledger and Xeeda integration which will allow Cold staking from those devices. They are also developing their own hardware device which will be more than a simple crypto wallet and will have built in smart functions. They were one of the first PoS/MN coins to be Segwit, Lightning and Atomic Swap ready.

They are currently running public testnet for their Lightning channels and swaps which hopefully this weekend will go full public on the mainnet. Its a bit technical at the minute but now they have completed this stage they are about to drop their new wallet which will be a 1 click solution. Lightning is a pretty big deal for Stakenet as it will allow instant transactions by removing block time limitations. As that is removed it will also increase TPS to theoretical billions done through the network by removing block size limitations and at barely any cost.

This is all laying the foundation for interchain connectivity for the new multi-currency wallet which will be hosted on their MN network. Blockchains will be layered on the network meaning you don't need to download the blockchains in the new wallet and just sign transactions via lightning invoices making it super lightweight and fast.

They are building a DEX which with the backbone running through the new lightning network on their MN's they just need to add the orderbook and it will be pretty much done for version one. All trading fee's generated on the DEX will be paid back to MN holders too which is great.

With this core foundation in place they will then start letting 3rd party devs build dapps on the network which can also take advantage of their unique hardware wallet.

They also launched their Cloud services to make crypto easy for beginners so people can just just stake from there. The Cloud currently supports XSN, Strat and PIVX. Decred and Quantum are next to be added with many more on the way. They are also rolling out MNaaS very soon. This is a service they are providing where they setup, maintain and update your MN for you. It's a trustless services so you keep your coins safely in your own wallet offline too so thats great.

Privacy features running through TOR on their MN network are also coming. Again fee's generated from this go to MN holders, in fact all services from DApps running on their network which generate fee's will always be paid to MN holders.

There is loads more so read up on them but the kicker is their Mcap is only $13M so pretty sure that fits your criteria of undervalued.

agreed.

Cant wait for CCPOS (cross chain proof of stake). Will then cold stake my XSN from my ledger and chose to receive BTC as staking reward via CCPOS. safest bet i can imagine with the underlying x100 growth potential of XSN
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

One of these projects is MTV, the project has collected more than 20 million, and is now trading at a ridiculous price, which should be $ 1 for 1 token, weaving a price of $ 0.02 for 1 token.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

I usually look for undervalued tokens among ICO projects. At present, I have selected ATHERO tokens as one of the most promising for 2019. Athero is going to combine Internet of things, financial activities and blockchain on its platform. For the first month of the ICO, the project raised $ 14 million. And if the team continues to work at the same pace, then the project will be a huge success.

FulaerJI (OP)

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:19:26 PM

This is not surprising, if the project has a bad marketing and an idea that no one is interested then of course they will not collect enough money ! To be the best you need to show yourself to the world ! About coins now all underestimated what is on the market !

In general, you are right, but because of the ICO fraud wave, projects with very smooth financing tend to focus only on publicity. These projects are only concerned with the concept that is very dizzying.
The beauty of things is likely to require long-term education and thinking to be eligible to appreciate, so there are still many good projects that are often not favored by ordinary people. Technician-led projects, their advocacy strategies are often not very successful.
Therefore, it is easy to cause their value to be underestimated in a bear market.

RTFINEX, a US real-time digital currency exchange, seeks quality blockchain projects.
FulaerJI (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:24:19 PM

The bear market has been going on for a long time. I noticed that many projects have almost no money. They don't have the money to go to a better exchange, and even the most basic marketing work is impossible because there is no capital.

Now I like to look for projects where the value is undervalued and lack of funds. Can you recommend some with a short description?

I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers

Thank you.
Elicoin did not solve the fundamental problem of the blockchain, but their approach is actually very close to the classical bitcoin, which is actually more sophisticated than many of the current currencies.

RTFINEX, a US real-time digital currency exchange, seeks quality blockchain projects.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:27:18 PM

Actually, there may be some projects that only use the limited money to run their projects. but some need more and they will need more funds to develop it in the future. I appreciate what yo said. Here, you may check some promising ICOs that have very good concepts such as Dominium. But, if you really want the project that need much money to grow up, see the Airpod and Drone.

BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:30:39 PM

The bear market has been going on for a long time. I noticed that many projects have almost no money. They don't have the money to go to a better exchange, and even the most basic marketing work is impossible because there is no capital.

Now I like to look for projects where the value is undervalued and lack of funds. Can you recommend some with a short description?

What are your goals in finding such ICO projects? Invest in or want to own those projects to rebuild? Current undervalued projects and lack of funds are numerous and can be found in section bounties. What you need to do is research to find out which projects and contact management to cooperate.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
FulaerJI (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

What are your goals in finding such ICO projects? Invest in or want to own those projects to rebuild? Current undervalued projects and lack of funds are numerous and can be found in section bounties. What you need to do is research to find out which projects and contact management to cooperate.

There is a misunderstanding. In fact, I think that many of the current projects are economically and technically ridiculous, so their price should be 0. Any price higher than 0 is overestimated.

If I find some good projects that I really agree with, I can provide some help.
I have consulted a lot of projects, many of which are too obvious and inappropriate, so I posted and discussed with others.

Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:21:02 AM

The best thing this projects can is to continue development with post updates in their social media once for a while. You can start by looking for projects with small following but have updates on their development progress. This will at least make a project has a chance to be recognized in the future.
muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:27:27 AM

I think the search for low-priced electronic currency is now being attracted by many investors. Investors are confident that the Crypto market will soon rise again. By then, these electronic coins will give them good returns. But in my opinion, the choice of low-priced electronic currency today must be closely linked to the study and analysis of the currency. If it really has potential, I'll buy them and wait.

sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:37:55 AM

I can advise everyone here the mark.space project. ICO was held in January during the HYIP, so the MRK tokens have been dumped very hard since then and trading now at very low prices. The project is very good, the work does not stop and there are updates all the time, the community is organic, no bots and airdrop participants, the team is always in touch. There is a ready product and it is already possible to buy 3d-spaces on the blockchain in the world of mark.space. Catch it, fools!
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:39:07 AM

It seems you are indeed hunting to get new things, others are looking for coins that have the potential and have better value, but you want to find things that are a little unique and seem more risky. Many coins are undervalued, you can look for them on MCM, then there you will find lots of them and please select them.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:06:55 AM

I do not advise you to invest in such projects. If the project has no money, then investors are not interested in this project, respectively, the idea or product is not so good. At the moment, even projects with a working product do not bring profit, since the price of coins is almost at a standstill.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

One such project that you might be interested in this project OriginTrail (TRAC)

Supply chains are often referred to as the main business industry, which will change the blockchain, and for good reason. Supply chain management is now an extremely inefficient process in which people try to reconcile different supplies from scattered organizations in one smooth process. Tracking all data flowing through the supply chain, while ensuring the proper quality of products and services, poses a daunting challenge.

Origin Trail is a blockchain project that aims to change the process of working with supply chains. Its decentralized platform is designed to make supply chain processes transparent, allowing organizations to share data on the platform. This data is securely encrypted by the blockchain, and the process of their exchange becomes synchronized, efficient and automated.

Origin Trail promises to significantly reduce the costs associated with supply chain management by optimizing efficiency. To ensure the reliability and quality of data of supply chain participants, Origin Trail has developed algorithms and methods for data quality control.

Users of the Origin Trail platform promises a convenient way to track the origin of the product. Customers can view the entire product movement chain and evaluate how the participating organizations work, what value and components are added to the product at each stage, and where the product comes from.

Expectations for 2018 for the Origin Trail project are very high because of its very ambitious road map. This year it is expected to launch a test network (June) and a decentralized network (Q3). Moreover, the team expects 30 new projects to be launched on its decentralized network in 2018. Supply chain management is about to change due to the power of blockchain technology, and Origin Trail is a powerful player on this field.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

The best thing this projects can is to continue development with post updates in their social media once for a while. You can start by looking for projects with small following but have updates on their development progress. This will at least make a project has a chance to be recognized in the future.
There are a lot of new coins and their prices are very low, which is good for us to buy and hold in time, so I think we will rethink the long-lived coin. So I think we will have to be very careful because the password is quite dangerous and risky.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:28:13 AM

I'd check some projects on the exchange called kucoin, the volume there is low enough and when the market starts pumping they're making huge steps
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:31:19 AM

Can you please them now a lot, very cool projects have fallen in price, from the price of ISO 5-10 times, I'll even say more of these projects pieces 50 or more today is, so if there is free money I would not wait for the end of the year,and now would be bought while there is such an opportunity,

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

There a lot of undervalued cryptocoins in the market and all you need to do is to research on the coin you select for your investment and not just rely for some people to feed information to your end. Go to Coinmarketcap for instance where there are a lot of altcons for your considerations and there is a history graph per coin as your guide to analyze the market performance within the past weeks. With this, I believe you may be able to get what you need since it's better that you should pick your choice and it's your decision. Believe in your instinct as you can get the perfect choice of coin that you need.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
REYVAN

Activity: 260

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:41:49 AM

Can you please them now a lot, very cool projects have fallen in price, from the price of ISO 5-10 times, I'll even say more of these projects pieces 50 or more today is, so if there is free money I would not wait for the end of the year,and now would be bought while there is such an opportunity,
opportunity is important, but accuracy is much better, currently many tokens or projects like that where the market on bad condition, I am also   not sure which one will survive or better. I think the demand for a new project is low , where too many projects are offered.  I usually search on https://www.coingecko.com/ which coins should be buy, but even that not accurate may be other sites that are bebetter
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: