Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:14:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market  (Read 1164 times)
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

Always, anywhere you can find a benefit from the situation! And there may be a lot of advantages in completely negative situations, the main thing is not to be influenced by the news, on yourself and on your nervous system! And stock up on a sedative! Grin Wink Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

Maybe sometimes it will saturate when you see the market is often red. How do you entertain yourself as a trader who has experience in this field?
 Share your experience. Thank you.
I'm not an expert in trading but when I see the market go red
I often think about buying more than panic selling
sometimes I get instant profit
but sometimes, it's prety hard to overcome Sad(

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

It is very hard to see your portfolio decreasing every day on such a red market. But the red market is also an opportunity to learn a lot about strategies of how to earn on the falling market. Learn from your own mistakes and never repeat them and you will get rich.

I agree...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:17:20 PM

For almost 2 years, cryptocurrency occupy most of my time, even if I am at worked. When the market started crashing which I can't accept from the very beginning because I expected to cash out my porftolio this year but it won't happen. However, because of this crash I look for another opportunity and I pursue other things that I keep on hold because I devote my time in crypto.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
VK.point (OP)

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:25:26 AM

Just watch any of your favorite video to avoid stress within the current day.

Stay to youtube all day long so you can't think of the market for awhile. That's what I do when I see red all day long with the market. Try it and see on how effective it is if you want to avoid looking at your portfolio. Don't also check your portfolio tabs so you won't be forced to sell.
Yes, maybe watching youtube videos about comedy will be better. So as not to carry too heavy a burden on the head when looking at the red market situation. we shouldn't always think about difficult situations, because the storm must have passed. Thank you for your advice. Enough to make me smile broadly today. Grin

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
VK.point (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:30:35 AM

I am very very careful when I trade in the bearish markets. What is important for me basically are the patterns that you see on the charts. If you have the knowhow to watch and analyze those charts, whatever could that be then you will be able to profit even a bit small. But of course please be careful when you trade.
Of course, in making choices or steps, be careful and remain consistent. Sometimes I pay attention to charts every time, but haven't seen any significant signs that will affect this situation. And as if it made me bored. Thank you very much.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:45:26 AM

Maybe sometimes it will saturate when you see the market is often red. How do you entertain yourself as a trader who has experience in this field?
Since it's been many months of red market, I just can't allow myself to just sit in my chair doing nothing to improve my portfolio. So, I take chances by trading. I know I bought some of my coins at a very high price but still I sold some of it at a cheaper price but I assure myself to buyback at an even cheaper price. It is too risky but it really excites me.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 03:54:49 AM

I am just trying to always wait for the course. though I think the Red is not a problem because it will certainly arrive where green is coming. even to the present time there are prices fairly stable and should not be going red too made too frantic. thus may have to be ready to buy who knows the increase will arrive at any time.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:05:16 AM

The cryptocurrency market is currently experiencing a downturn, and it has been several months, sometimes we are also saturated with conditions like this, because we can only be patient and wait, but under no circumstances will I believe that the cryptocurrency in the future will last longer and will increasingly many people will invest in cryptocurrency
Chiko.fun

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:11:23 AM

Every exchange has their own ups and downs stage , so red market is normal.BUt you should be patient and hopefully it will recover from falling
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:27:09 AM

In my opinion, it's been a while where bull market has not yet experienced again by the people and a very long time we undergo a bearish market. However, I had also observed that btc has been quite stable wherein it plays between $6K to $6.5k in the past several months. I believe that  it is still a good time in buying more  btc in the current market where there is a great possibility for a bull market in the coming months.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:47:56 AM

There is no point to stressing out over the downward movements of the market, the ideal way to beat this is to use the opportunity to make some additional purchases, and this will allow you to take advantage of puchasing coins at the yearly lows. It is psychologically difficult to do as others are selling up, but historically this is the way to make maximum profits in the next bull phase.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:32:43 AM

the thing I did to get rid of boredom when the red market was socializing with relatives and eliminating my connection with crypto for several days, this was able to reduce the panic that occurred in me.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:36:19 AM

Reading some news about cryptocurrency would give you a perspective as to what would potentially happen in the next few days, weeks or months. If the market is in red and you can't find an opportunity yet or just waiting for the price to hit your support or resistance then it would be better to learn more about what is happening with cryptocurrency ecosystem. You might want to watch some videos or if you want to take a break then do your hobby or spend time with your family.

the thing I did to get rid of boredom when the red market was socializing with relatives and eliminating my connection with crypto for several days, this was able to reduce the panic that occurred in me.

Definitely, it would be a good way of being rational when you get back in trading. You are relax so you can think carefully of what your next move will be. We need to relax from time to time so that our mind would not get tired.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:41:41 AM

Always, anywhere you can find a benefit from the situation! And there may be a lot of advantages in completely negative situations, the main thing is not to be influenced by the news, on yourself and on your nervous system! And stock up on a sedative! Grin Wink Cheesy

Well that's pretty hard to see the market now. In this forum we get lot of information about the market but no one knows the exact prediction of this last quarter. Sometimes it makes us happy with a good pump and mostly surprises with dump.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:54:33 AM

This year is a big lesson for every trader because we learn about how to have a big patient to wait for the market rise again. All of us tested because of the red price at the market and made all of us is sad to see the portfolio decrease too deep. We need to attract our mind to something else so you won't be sad to remember about the market. By doing anything else, at least we can entertain ourselves to not thinking about the down of the market, and we need to believe that the market will rise again.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:03:49 AM

A red market is natural in any investment or market. Don't let a red market frustrate you. Even a hard situation like this can offer some opportunities of making new strategies, learning from mistakes,
This is a time when people should invest more because the price has gone down a lot. I think if you invest then surely your future profits will be huge because I am sure 2019-2022 will be the time that Cryptocurrency is more widely known and can be widely applied in society.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:04:12 AM

Well that's pretty hard to see the market now. In this forum we get lot of information about the market but no one knows the exact prediction of this last quarter. Sometimes it makes us happy with a good pump and mostly surprises with dump.

Indeed, to predict the current market is very difficult so we can only see the market movements that occur. Waiting for positive news and increasing the value of each coin. Indeed, breakthroughs have not been seen, but surely there are good things so the market will provide good value.
VK.point (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

Since it's been many months of red market, I just can't allow myself to just sit in my chair doing nothing to improve my portfolio. So, I take chances by trading. I know I bought some of my coins at a very high price but still I sold some of it at a cheaper price but I assure myself to buyback at an even cheaper price. It is too risky but it really excites me.
As you said that it is not enough just to sit in a chair without doing anything, because it will also add to boredom. Maybe it is and read a positive source of information, even though sometimes it doesn't have a significant effect on removing the saturated mind. And actually the most waiting thing is the market is back in green.

Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

I personally, if my free time will research what tokens I have to sell and I buy, joining the community I think can add to this information, so, indirectly we can do what should be done. Seeing the market situation now only makes the head dizzy if we misstep, and for just entertainment it will be fun if you vacation with family, and return to trade after a fresh mind  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: