Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market  (Read 1164 times)
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

Remember, that millionaires are not created by the bull market but the bear market creates the millionaires . George Soros and Warren Buffet became millionaires because they bought stocks for cheap at times of crisis. So, buy now, when price is cheap and sell when market will be again up.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
XLadyX
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

Read and more research to always learn new things. Then as a trader I trade both the ups and downs. And not just holding. It helps increase my portfolio little by little.
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

The most important thing I have experienced is to evaluate opportunities in the falling market.
Bear market winners. In the bull market, the memories of the losers are shared. Wink
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

Everyone can make a profit in a growing market, but not everyone can get it when the market is red. Therefore, I believe that we should develop and study different ways of earning. This will help us to always be in the black regardless of the market situation.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:44:23 PM

The Cryptocurrency market is fueling some investors im ready for this one I know it's like a coffee brewing up your energy to wake you up. Bitcoin might give us a new level of stabilization. Hodl strong crypto family.
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:00:18 PM

in my opinion the red market provides space for investors to shop and wait until prices are getting better and sell, so the influence of the red market does not mean being a disaster for some people, but having its own benefits
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

I always try to devote time to self-development. I believe that we should not stop at any one direction of earnings on the cryptocurrency, we must learn new ways to always have a good profit.

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

Now I'm trying to trade on Forex guided by the Technical analysis because there is no volatility in crypto last weeks. And I play PC games for relaxation between trading.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:24:45 PM

Cryptocurrency market and margin trading chart by chart you can also find this for many exchanges like bittrex,binance and bitforex for me.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:49:15 PM

Maybe sometimes it will saturate when you see the market is often red. How do you entertain yourself as a trader who has experience in this field?
 Share your experience. Thank you.
Just try to pick more and more coins because i always try to create a decision to counter the possibility of market will be getting another bearish trend again. As far as i know that will become our responsibility to sell some coins when it was getting the bullish trend dude. This to gives you a chance to buy again when the price was getting dumped.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:53:08 PM

Maybe sometimes it will saturate when you see the market is often red. How do you entertain yourself as a trader who has experience in this field?
For me i treat it as a challenge on how to accumulate profit in this kind of situation. just take a little bit rest for a while to calm your mind and released stress of your body and then i'm sure when the next day arrive you'll  be ready for another round of challenge just stay positive always.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:10:31 PM

When the bloody market has come, I just take profit about 5%. While mapping chart and learn about that then research the news that has been impected the price. If I get stress and loss, I just close the chart then relax. I know that psychology have so much role in trade.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Jadyn Arroyo

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:21:07 PM

Due to the market always having the uncertainty aspect to it, it is important to have patience. If you're in the long investment game it is important to focus your efforts on other places to learn and possibly gain something from it be it knowledge or profit. Always spread your focus around and don't get caught up in the market. Patience is key.
Alia Rojas

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:26:30 PM

Well, it's true the bitcoin is kinda stable and the exchanges are not occurring as the expected manner. So the investors are losing the taste of adventure and the unpredictable risk is not available. But it's volatile nature might get it back in the track and then it might be so become a giant one.
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

Well, it's true the bitcoin is kinda stable and the exchanges are not occurring as the expected manner. So the investors are losing the taste of adventure and the unpredictable risk is not available. But it's volatile nature might get it back in the track and then it might be so become a giant one.
As soon as the market starts showing really positive growth trends, everyone will come back and start investing in cryptocurrencies again, even though it may be a rather questionable investment.

Alia Rojas

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:36:38 PM

Staying sane in the red market is real trick in the crypto world. Sometimes, losses happens. Accepting it and learning from it rather than griefing about it, is the best option.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

Staying sane in the red market is real trick in the crypto world. Sometimes, losses happens. Accepting it and learning from it rather than griefing about it, is the best option.
maybe by learning from experience before we can in the future get knowledge about the crypto market which is still unstable. For those who invest, they should learn about the cryptocurrency market. so you can understand the current condition until later.
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:46:02 PM

keep looking for opportunities from the altcoins that I observe especially what I have.
of course besides waiting for something to be done like evaluating the market, especially if you trade daily

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 05:00:15 PM

I guess its not about the red but its about how we look at it as investor. I mean most of the people here are looking at the market as worst right now but its not really. Only few of the people are there who are actually looking at this situation as perfect one and an opportunity to invest more and more money into it. It would be good thing if we buy right now as it will give us more than 100% window right now if you consider the price hike to ATH of dec-2017. This hike will surely come up ahead and thus red zone right now is the opportunity for the future. just take it!
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:05:53 PM

keep looking for opportunities from the altcoins that I observe especially what I have.
of course besides waiting for something to be done like evaluating the market, especially if you trade daily

Waiting for the same mate I do prefer for investment now as market is low and I am planning to sell by the end of the year. I believe the price will gear up in December so hoping for a good return.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: