Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use hardware wallet?  (Read 614 times)
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

I did use. But I've had some problems. So I don't use any hardware wallet anymore. I am using paper wallet. I copied that wallet private key 3 times. And hide them a good places. There is no problem yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kick

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

Yes, I am using a hardware wallet. I think hardware wallet is very secure. Now I am using Ledger Nano S for keeping my coins. Four months ago, the hacker hacked my all coins from my MyEtherWallet. After that time, I am using hardware wallet Ledger Nano S. Now I can understand that hardware wallet is best for keeping safe all coins.

puluo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:48:07 PM

if just pay not hodl, mobile wallet easier to use than hardware wallet.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

we are using ledger hardware wallet and for almost a year now it serves as well. It's very safe and reliable, just dont loose it. Nowadays it is very important to have a hard wallet for safekeeping but online wallet is ok as well. We don't have an issue with it as well. Cheers.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

Yes of course I have use hardware wallet and everybody know that hardware wallet given good safety.i think it is most important to keeping safety our asset.and I know hacker don't attacks me  Cry
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:40:15 PM

No, I use online wallet to store my bitcoin. I heard many investors introduce it very well. Hardware wallets are well suited for bitcoin storage if you are having bitcoin in bulk. It can help you avoid hackers.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:46:09 PM

You can use hardware wallet when you want to store huge amount of crypto currencies for longer time the most reputable hardware wallets are Ledger Nano S and Trezor and others may not be safe until they got enough good reviews from the users.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

I am a user of hardware wallet which is really helpful to protect my assets from online hackers. Ledger nano is much popular among the hardware wallet users it keeps assets safe and others online money as well. hardware wallet is good to hide and protect assets and important information also.

Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:12:38 PM

Yes, I have been using a hardware wallet for a long time. It helps me to make secure my earning money and my others online money. There are so many hardware wallets in the market but I like ledger nano most of its feedback really interesting. So to keep secure your assets you need to use hardware wallet.

Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:22:50 PM

No, I do not use hardware wallet but I am thinking to use it soon. I heard it's really helpful to secure assets and online money from hackers and scammer as well. Trezor and ledger nano s is better as far as I know so I'm going to buy them soon to secure my assets.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

I am not using, i did think about it but i have my own way for scurity. First of all i have 6 ETH and 3 BTC wallets and my passphareses and private keys in the safe in my house. I am trying to seperate my risks. Also i work with 7 biggest exchanges and i am keeping my coins there too.. I use google autenticator, SMS messaging and mail code at the same time. I believe that in the exchanges if you use 3 of them together no one can hack you, it is impossible.
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:52:57 PM

Don't try to use wallet that isn't tested yet, because your money depends on it. I think you should try to use the well known wallet like ledger

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:55:36 PM

Also i work with 7 biggest exchanges and i am keeping my coins there too.. I use google autenticator, SMS messaging and mail code at the same time. I believe that in the exchanges if you use 3 of them together no one can hack you, it is impossible.

If you truly believe it is impossible, you are wrong.

SMS and email are outdated protocols. Anyone can spoof / intercept / fake those messages.
And googles 2FA application isn't as secure as you might believe.

Also, even if YOUR account won't get hacked.. this doesn't mean that the exchange won't get hacked.

Do you remember Mt.Gox ? It was the safest and most secured exchange at that time.. But still all people lost their money. Nothing is impossible.

timmydakolo2

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:57:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5olgtQxQDnk

These day I'm looking for safe, easy hardware wallet.

I saw this video in Youtube and kinda interesting..

What do you think about this card type hard wallet?? Do you[ guys using any hardware wallet? Why do you use it??
My assets aint stored on other wallets apart from IMTOKEN I guess lots of newbies don't know about IMTOKEN app it's a wallet for ERC-20 compatible. It works offline as well.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:18:36 PM

i think hardware wallet is safe but i never used hardware wallet.
before use harfwae wallet 1st verify if its safe or not.i store my asset in myetherwallet and metamask i feel they are safe.

Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:43:24 PM

I don't believe anyone in this world. All people are very smart and all likes money Grin.
 I use 5 different wallets: hard, pc wallet, paper wallet and two web wallets.
M4NDELL

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:05:00 PM

I highly doubt the security of hardware wallets. In addition to the fact that passwords can be forgotten or lost, in my opinion everything that is online is subject to hacker attacks. In addition, it is possible to verify the reliability of the hardware wallet only by personally checking it, and if it is not reliable, then the assets will be lost.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:09:48 PM

Nope. I just use online website where I think it's much more secure.
not because for anything else using a wallet with hardware, just the software is comfortable and recommended and I think just use the software to make it easy and not difficult to use hardware
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

iam totaly happy with trezor iam using this since 3 years now .
And also my Girldfirend got now one itseasy and safe !
But i will test next month also the Nao legender wallet .

regards
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:26:12 PM

Honestly im do not using any hardware wallet and i think this is recommended for investors who invest huge amount of money since im not a real investors i am using bitcoin as part of my business and i am lazy to create a hardware wallet that is why im still using online wallet only.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: