Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:43:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoin?  (Read 527 times)
Ridaa

Activity: 53
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:14:04 PM

Bitcoin is the future. It's the most efficient way of transferring currency and safer too I must say only if you learn how to handle scammers and hackers.
BlackSociety

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

I have seen this article before. I have some doubts. When Bitcoin is used as a payment, the fuel cost is a disadvantage rather than an advantage, because cash transactions do not require any fuel costs!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
darshan331

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:26:05 AM

Bitcoin has good price, very advance technology and very high security.. bitcoin is spreading all over world.
Ljunior

Activity: 321
Merit: 152

Save Palestine

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:46:06 AM

Personally, because if you make a transaction using Bitcoin it's very simple if you compare it with other transactions and you have full control if Bitcoin is used as an asset, this is certainly different if the assets (money) are stored in the Bank.

▄   #▄   ##▄     ▄     ###  ▄        ▄    ▄ ▄     ▄   p  ▄  ⌐  ,#▄µ
 █   ▄   Γ   ¬█   J╕  ▌       ▄   █     =  ▌  ,H  ,
 █   ⌐  ⌐ ▌  ██  J╓╓  ╓    ╓⌐  █ `█  1█   ▌  ▌ H  

https://archive.fo/2DvKI
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:26:01 AM

Bitcoin is a new form of technology I love to use bitcoin for long-term investment which brings me a lot of profits. On the other hand, Bitcoin is decentralized and way of a transaction using bitcoin is very easy and less expensive.
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:57:45 AM

It was the first and the original crypto currency. It has built up trust over the last decade. No other crypto can match it because it is the original and best. Other crypto currencies may be technologically superior. But Bitcoin is irreplaceable in people's minds and hearts.
bitcoinertk
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 06:49:51 PM

Read more about the advantages of Bitcoin.
https://bittox.com/2018/04/30/why-use-bitcoin/
Bitcoin is the easiest and quickest way to make a payment on the internet. Bitcoin is cheap, fast, secure and global. It gives me complete control over my money. As you know it uses Blockchain technology what is not Hackable. So, it makes me think that my money is safe. So those are the reasons may be why i use bitcoin.

Regards.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:45:43 PM

Bitcoin is the first digital cryptocurrency. I am involved in Bitcoin trading more than 3 years, i am habituated with this every day. I use it as a payment method of the shortest possible time. Blockchain technology is now a popular advancement of the modern technology, that's why i use it.
GoldenBell

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

We will use what we find beneficial, because bitcoin is profitable so we invest, simply
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

We all should use bitcoin because its the number 1 and to keep it on the number 1 spot there needs to be transactions, acceptance and awareness.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:24:46 AM

We all should use bitcoin because its the number 1 and to keep it on the number 1 spot there needs to be transactions, acceptance and awareness.
That's true, we all should use bitcoin because of its wide-acceptance and we don't have to worry about it.

Unlike other coins, you'll have some doubts if that coin is accepted widely.
Bulol

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:03:06 AM

We all have to use bitcoin to help the world become a better place. If you use bitcoin as payments for all transactions , you help the crypto world in becoming more success.
Purobantakte

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:55:44 AM

Yeah for now i can agree with you but sooner time would come that we all gonna be using not only bitcoin but other coins as well.
Unkn0wnCod3

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:24:05 PM

Everyone should use btc as a method of payment because it has a extremely low transaction fees. It was also peer to peer transaction which makes. And mostly btc is decentralized and btc is only limited that makes it protected from inflation.
Magelausa

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

It will be a stupid question, but I would like to know if I need to pay taxes when using Bitcoin as a payment?
denmark00

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

Bitcoin is the first coin of crypto world and it is really good to use. Bitcoin and its technology already bring a new brand of currency to user all over the world.
cafechino
Copper Member

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:26:11 AM

bitcoins is payment method now a days its all about decentralisation thank for this and the security is best.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

bitcoin for me a good investment can get many benefits in the future, although the price of bitcoin is now down, but I still believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin is also very popular and its value is also the most important.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

Bitcoin is a virtual digital money which is using the blockchain technology system for making a smooth transaction. Even bitcoin is a decentralized currency which is very secure to use. People love to invest, trade bitcoin for long-term because bitcoin has a bright future, and as a bitcoin supporter, I hope one-day bitcoin will be accepted as a worldwide payment method!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
NickVick

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:57:46 AM

Bitcoin is a good crypto to get investments into and especially for long-term. The technology has so many advantages that one would be crazy not to consider even looking into it.
Yes, you're right. I still choose Bitcoin because it has good profit and I can believe it to invest in long term.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: