Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:01:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins to buy now for 2019?  (Read 29446 times)
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:01:40 AM

Which coins is everyone buying now ready for growth and innovation in 2019?

It seems that many investors are starting to glance at RXP, and are able to take the second position.
The possibility of RXP will be the innovation coin in 2019.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rizkyx56

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:44:44 AM

the main thing is, buy a coin and play for short term. dont buy and hold it because just make you lose
anw, many coins are undervalue right now. choose top 10 in cmc is good

Redoc

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:43:25 PM

There are a lot of altcoins which are profitable to buy in 2019. Some are already listed, many are in ICO stage and good to go. I suggest you try some projects like patio and ternion. They seem good enough https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:54:19 PM

a lot of good coin are cheap now,,
just choose and buy the TOP 50 cryptocurrencies at coinmarketcap my friend,
i believe when the market explode, the price from the TOP 50 crypto will will growing hard

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:49:43 PM

If you just want to buy and hold (like I do) and not doing any day trading etc., it's best to stick to the Top 20 or maybe Top 50 coins. Crypto is risky enough, no point in getting greedy and putting money in all kinds of exotic coins, hoping for that moonshot. This market is still new and prices are mostly dictated by speculation, not real-world adoption. The price is basically a bet on the future potential of the utility this coin may have. Very few of those projects beyond page 1 on Coinmarketcap will succeed and make it to the top. This saying about 90% of the projects going to fail is real.
hamba laeh

Activity: 752

EPsiloan

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:23:27 PM

in my opinion for now the best coin for us to buy is ethereum ... because the price of ethreum is currently very much lower than the previous year ... and the current price has reached below $ 100 ... and I am sure that ethereum prices will rise to $ 500 -- $1000 ... because ethereum is a platform that is widely used by the founders of the ICO

VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:04:40 PM

Now people are afraid to buy, because I think that cryptocurrencies are dead, but there are those who buy coins. I think they are right, the best time to purchase is not found.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:30:26 AM

For the year 2019 you should buy the XEM based coin DIMCOIN and the EOS which has many potential for the upcoming year. DIMCOIN is going to lunch its HYBSE in this December which has been most awaited by the trader. This can bring the demand for the Dimcoin.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:51:48 AM

Now people are afraid to buy, because I think that cryptocurrencies are dead, but there are those who buy coins. I think they are right, the best time to purchase is not found.
Yes, buying now may not be the best time. We do not need to buy bottom. But from a psychological point of view, it is easier to buy with a rising trend than with a downtrend. We can to wait for the market to change the trend.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

Yes, buying now may not be the best time. We do not need to buy bottom. But from a psychological point of view, it is easier to buy with a rising trend than with a downtrend. We can to wait for the market to change the trend.
You're wrong, now cryptocurrency will never die. this is because when cryptocurrencies are still needed, cryptocurrencies will still exist. As long as someone uses cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrencies will still have value. All coins have the same opportunities, yes sometimes unexpected changes occur frequently. But for me cryptocurrency is an innovation in the financial system. The positive thing we have to do is to increase cryptocurrency usage transactions.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:54:00 AM

I think ETH is a good buy at the moment, it is still the strongest smart contract platform, and ETH has fallen harder than a lot of the other top coins. Its price relative to BTC is very low now against historic levels.
The only question really is will the price of ETH - and the prices of everything else - drop much farther than they already have?

Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

I think ETH is a good buy at the moment, it is still the strongest smart contract platform, and ETH has fallen harder than a lot of the other top coins. Its price relative to BTC is very low now against historic levels.
The only question really is will the price of ETH - and the prices of everything else - drop much farther than they already have?
On the forum I always meet new plans of many users on the purchase of ethereum for long-term storage, but nevertheless We do not see real results in the increase in capitalization of etherium. Perhaps it is investments that should provoke a rise in the price of a coin.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:50:48 PM

There are some coins which would become more growing compared to others.
I would say that fantom and pchain will definitely grow and it is worth buying them
historicalcoin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:25:42 PM

I do not think they are dead at all. Do not you know about the cyclical pattern of the market? Ups and downs exist so do not be foolished by what other says and rather rely on your own intuitions.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

I do not think they are dead at all. Do not you know about the cyclical pattern of the market? Ups and downs exist so do not be foolished by what other says and rather rely on your own intuitions.
I really hope that all projects just took a pause in their development due to the situation with Bitcoin that we are now seeing. I hope that with the improvement of the market situation, the situation will change.
In any case, today the investor is considering only rating tickets for the implementation of their ideas. Recently, very often online information about Bitcoin Cash sounds and how strong the coin will be next year.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:44:39 PM

I completely agree with you and I think that all the negative information regarding cryptocurrency has a certain idea in order to provoke even lower prices. Perhaps it is done by those who want to enter all cryptocurrencies at a cheap price, because its value is much higher.
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:10:25 PM

I really hope that all projects just took a pause in their development due to the situation with Bitcoin that we are now seeing. I hope that with the improvement of the market situation, the situation will change.
In any case, today the investor is considering only rating tickets for the implementation of their ideas. Recently, very often online information about Bitcoin Cash sounds and how strong the coin will be next year.
Surely, investors are now considering only Bitcoin for investment. Since other coins directly depend on its price, and there is no point in buying them.

every coin now always follows the bitcoin movement, but don't look down on altcoins, because every coin must have a different cycle of price movements, maybe some altcoins will be able to provide more significant benefits than bitcoin. don't just look at prices but see growth potential that can be higher than bitcoin.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:24:22 AM

For now, I would advise you to buy bitcoin. the current price is very low is a very good thing for you to buy. the influence of bitcoin is very large on the market and this is certainly a good thing for investment
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:09:42 AM

In the first quarter of next year, the price of the bitcoin will become more affordable to investors because it may still go down further. Nobody knows when will the price of the bitcoin hit its bottom but it already the best time to buy it because it is lowerthan before. There are also some top cryptocurrencies that might ready for another round of price acceleration next year, but it is better to do your own research on them instead so you can choose the best coin for your 2019 investment plan.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 718

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

For now, I would advise you to buy bitcoin. the current price is very low is a very good thing for you to buy. the influence of bitcoin is very large on the market and this is certainly a good thing for investment
I agree with you because currently the market movement depends on the price of bitcoin which has a major influence on future developments, if the funds that you have at present are still insufficient to buy bitcoin it is better to buy a top 3 coinmarketcap that has good development going forward.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████