Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:42:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins to buy now for 2019?  (Read 29450 times)
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:34:55 PM

BNB has been performing well and I think it has to do with the DEX set to launch in Q1. I believe it will continue to perform well, but it has gone up pretty much consistently without any correction for like almost 2 months now.
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:38:51 PM

BNB has been performing well and I think it has to do with the DEX set to launch in Q1. I believe it will continue to perform well, but it has gone up pretty much consistently without any correction for like almost 2 months now.
It seems to me, in any case, everything will depend on the perspective of the project, because today the idex project has quite good opportunities, But their planets are almost 100 times cheaper than they were declared at the beginning of the company's ico.
andrew4

Activity: 176
Merit: 20

Knowledge is power

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:51:20 PM

The ZEL platform will be fully operational on 2019. It will include the coin (Zelcash), the multicoin wallet (zelcore), a DEX (ZelEx), Dapps etc. All these will run on high performance computational nodes (Zelnodes) theoretically providing high transaction speeds. This coin is currently very cheap at 1000 sats and there is plenty room for price growth.

ZEL platform: Zelcash (ASIC resistant POW), Zelcore wallet, Nodes, DEX, DAPPS
https://zel.cash/ - https://twitter.com/Zelcash - https://discord.gg/rB9pr4M
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:09:32 PM

Now is just a great time to buy good coins. And they certainly are. My list is long and it is long to justify. So just write that in there... BTC  ETH  EOS  XLM XRP NEO ELA  ONT  QKC HOT ICX AION   ZIL. Enough for now. The market can go for another $ 2500 on bitcoin. But there will be gradual growth in the coming years.

sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:46:22 PM

Two picks for me coming week:

BNB: Excitement about DEX + usage of BNB for the Bittorrent token sale. Should drive up price

TRON: With the token sale of Bittorrent it should make a bit more of a run up. The name Bittorrent has so much power for retail investors.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 10:53:19 PM

I would buy only top coins like fantom, monero, vite and eos. I see potential of each of these coins and each of them can grow like 10-20 x.
As for me each outcome can happen in nearest future, just hold!

mondeo.96

Activity: 223
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:54:30 PM

webchain.network  Wink
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:49:09 PM

the best is the potential ico coin, I prefer lyfe or hara.
one of the successful ico and I'm sure it will go up when it is listed on the exchange.

dany54

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:02:03 AM

No doubt some legacy institutions are hesitant to try the new technologies at a time when existing systems still work and are profitable. They understandably want to see how other large companies and startups fare before making major investments of their own. But the writing is on the wall, especially since startups in the fintech world are nipping at their heels and driving the development of new, innovative solutions. PAX PAGO really wants to share the investment opportunity in developing countries in South America for the world community. When reality projects develop from the PAX PAGO, the value of the PAX PAGO will increase and be guaranteed by the need of PAX PAGO.In addition, we want to find members and communities who trust our project and co-develop the PAX PAGO in the future.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:07:00 AM

basically the altcoin that I buy now and has great potential in the future for me ethereum and neo, because it's also good for us to invest in the long term, and both altcoins also have a good platform.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:02:26 PM

basically the altcoin that I buy now and has great potential in the future for me ethereum and neo, because it's also good for us to invest in the long term, and both altcoins also have a good platform.
Refrigerators today are very difficult to determine the direction of their investments, since many projects are at risk and all because of the poor state of the cryptocurrency market. It seems to me that even the long-term storage of many coins carries with it a certain risk.
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:34:46 PM

Which coins is everyone buying now ready for growth and innovation in 2019?
My choice for 2019 are Bitcoin, Etherium, Neo, Tron, Pundi-x, Cardano, Steller, Nem and Doge coin.
eliyahu

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:35:36 AM

Coin mining is the backbone of the Cryptocurrency network. Miners provide security and confirm coin transactions. Without coin miners, the network would be attacked and dysfunctional. Coin mining is done by specialized computers. The role of miners is to secure the network and to process every Coin transaction. Miners achieve this by solving a computational problem which allows them to chain together blocks of transactions . For this service, miners are rewarded with newly-created Coins and transaction fees.Distributed hash power spread among many different miners keeps Coin secure and safe.Miners secure the Coin network by making it difficult to attack, alter or stop. The more miners that mine, the more the secure the network. The only way to reverse Coin transactions is to have more than 51% of the network hash power. The PAX Pago Integrated Wallet is a P2P (Peer-to-Peer) cryptocurrency wallet with the function of decentralized exchanges capable of storing keys of the bidder and contributor in a browser or a client’s storage that authenticates the transaction. The bidding or purchasing information is stored in the blockchain (PAX Pago). The wallet is protected and created applying a special database security solution that can safely protect user information using its structure to store the sensitive information such as ID and password used by a user in a transaction.
espada999

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:48:59 AM

Definitely, PUNDI X, CARDANO AND THE CLASSICS IMMUABLE : BTC, ETH, XMR...
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:49:05 PM

E-Dinar coin. It have a big future! I'm sure, that it can pump much at the nearest time.
And here is the why:

a LPoS mining system - you will recieve coins every 24 hour if you made 2 transaction per 24 hour (send and recieve, you can create 2 wallets from 1 IP address and send coins between this 2 wallets) then if wallet is online, it's start mine the coins and you have  about 0.65% daily  income.

Unlike many scam projects - EDR coins coins are always on your wallet (with private key) , and you can withdraw the coins to another wallet or one of the exchanges at any moment.
The other thing is Asset Constructor - user can create their own coins/games etc.. Also the team developing lease system - users could leasing and mine the coins with greater profit.
Built in exchange and many others innovations also in progress.
the E-dinar team are always on public and visiting many blockchain conferences and other crypto events. So it's fully working project unlike many others.

For now the coin rate is 302 positions of coinmarketcap. but i'm sure that it have all chances to grow up very fast.

Check here: https://wallet.edinarcoin.com/?r=maximum-idea
The stated information is quite interesting and has real prospects for the future. But we still have to analyze this project very strongly in order to make a decision. But I have already made sure that it is not necessary to pay attention to the coins of the first hundred that have been passed, because other coins may have good prospects.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:41:17 AM

LTC can be a good coin for investment this year besides Stellar, Binance, Dash. I think it's a coin that has a future other than bitcoin and Ethereum.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:44:01 AM

Basically in 2019 there are also many altcoins that are still cheap, I personally will hold ethereum, ripples, neo, waves, ADA, omg and dash.
Natalim

Activity: 2940
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:23:30 AM

Basically in 2019 there are also many altcoins that are still cheap, I personally will hold ethereum, ripples, neo, waves, ADA, omg and dash.
Those coins you mentioned has a potential, so if you will hold, it could probably give you some good gains.

Actually this time is suppose to be a good year to buy.
Why? Because all are cheap now, you cannot find this anymore when the rocket starts to pump.

You know, bull run will come soon. Grin

Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:10:45 PM

Those coins you mentioned has a potential, so if you will hold, it could probably give you some good gains.

Actually this time is suppose to be a good year to buy.
Why? Because all are cheap now, you cannot find this anymore when the rocket starts to pump.

You know, bull run will come soon. Grin

Many opinions that this month is good for buying coins because the value is cheap and gradually goes down. So this opportunity is good or maybe the market will decline again and collect as much as possible.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:55:13 PM

Many opinions that this month is good for buying coins because the value is cheap and gradually goes down. So this opportunity is good or maybe the market will decline again and collect as much as possible.
the market is still moving unstable, I think the bears are still likely to come again, and fall deeper. this might be painful, but we must use it to still be able to benefit.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████