Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins to buy now for 2019?  (Read 29450 times)
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:33:07 PM

BitTorrent has been a hot topic for one week, Justin Sun seems to be actively increasing market sentiment. although there is a slight correction today, it does not eliminate its potential for the next few weeks. Binance is also a good mediator for the initial development of BTT. various signals still discuss it.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:50:59 AM

BitTorrent has been a hot topic for one week, Justin Sun seems to be actively increasing market sentiment. although there is a slight correction today, it does not eliminate its potential for the next few weeks. Binance is also a good mediator for the initial development of BTT. various signals still discuss it.
BitTorrent can be a conversation for many people because when ICO only BitTorrent can be sold directly without waiting for a long time, BitTorrent also has a platform that is different from other ICOs so that it is natural if many talk about it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:14:35 AM

I won't ride to this hype if its quite too late.

The hypes gonna end soon, you shouldn't invest to BTT.

Bitcoin and ethereum are still cheap.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:24:03 AM

In this week, bittorent has become a matter of discussion, but it may be necessary for further introduction to the public so that bittorent coins can be a purchase option in 2019.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:18:17 PM

Yeah Bitcoin and Ethereum at the moment is cheaper. The best coin for invest and also profitable if hold for long term invest.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:46:09 PM

Yeah Bitcoin and Ethereum at the moment is cheaper. The best coin for invest and also profitable if hold for long term invest.
in general, bitcoin and eth are really very good coins to hold in the long run, moreover the price of bitcoin and eth is still quite low. however, there is still a risk of that. some people invest in new coins.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:47:35 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 01:45:31 AM by bitcoin31

Good to buy is the ethereum but you can have more coins which is better do some list to know what is best for this year.
just be careful because better tl choose the real potential coin don't look for the value just look for the potential in the future.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:11:46 PM

There are indeed several options for investing now when the market will move up, many traders besides choosing Bitcoin and ethereum for their investments, they also seem to be interested in BNB, ADA, XRP and LTC, so this is advice but must be reviewed by the analysis itself
There are really a lot of good coins are profitable to trade and to invest, but bitcoin will never be erased of all investments. I still have bitcoin in my wallet because I am still waiting that bitcoin will grow again. Ethereum also is a good coin that I also have in my wallet since I know that these two coins has a potential to grow in the future. I don't still want to expect but being patient will make us profited someday here in cryptocurrencies.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:14:57 PM

Which coins is everyone buying now ready for growth and innovation in 2019?
no one can predict with certainty that the answer is very precise with the current situation and situation, as an easy suggestion to do is to select coins that are ranked as the best in the crypto market, maybe that can be taken into consideration
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:43:26 AM

this year I will hold Eos, ETH, Litecoin and TEN. because price developments are now starting to increase, so I persist in the long run with prices higher than current prices.
ETH is doing very well and there is a big chance that it is going to be doing well at least for another month and maybe even longer now that the update is so close to happen just make sure to try to take advantage of this opportunity and sell your coins once you get your desired profits that way you can multiply your money very safely in just a few months.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:34:23 PM

no one can predict with certainty that the answer is very precise with the current situation and situation, as an easy suggestion to do is to select coins that are ranked as the best in the crypto market, maybe that can be taken into consideration
I think by looking at the cryptocurrency price movement chart at the exchange you can determine the right time to choose the coin that is suitable to buy and can find out the position to sell coins.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:35:17 PM

For now I will stick to ethereum, litecoin and EOS.  I believe the foregoing coins are going to be double in price very soon.  The investment sentiment is really flowing in there favour especially EOS.  The one I bought in some weeks ago are already in profit and even my ethereum is already making some gains.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:46:49 PM

In my opinion, the best variants of holding coins for 2019 are XRP, Litecoin, Stellar, and may be eth, if you want.
Of course, I am also surprised by the prospects and results of stellar, because the platform has already proved itself well despite the poor state of the cryptocurrency market. But I would also like to mention such a coin of the pundi X company, which also has real prospects in the future.
schwarz54

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:19:21 PM

It’s not clear to what extent traded volumes will continue to grow now that the government has devalued the bolívar, yet the economic pressures faced by Venezuela have caused its population to adopt Bitcoin more speedily than other nations with comparable GDP. For instance, in New Zealand and Romania — two countries the International Monetary Fund (IMF) puts next to Venezuela in terms of GDP — the LocalBitcoins BTC market has grown by 875 percent and 2400 percent respective since 2013. By contrast, the LocalBitcoins BTC/VEF market has grown by a staggering 67,300 percent since 2013, with 536 Bitcoin being traded in the week ending on Aug. 25. If nothing else, this underlines the kind of boost hyperinflation can give to cryptocurrency adoption. And seeing as how the IMF has predicted that inflation could reach 1,000,000 percent by the end of 2018, the boost is likely to be even bigger in the coming months. The PAX Pago platform will offer solutions to mitigate these challenges. The goal is to return liberty into the hands of citizens by opening new channels of commerce. PAX Pago is utilized as payment for items produced, products sold or services rendered. Our platform offers high-speed reliable transfer, and enables transparent information flow in addition to Combating problems of inflation, inefficient public services, and slow technological advances. PAX Pago will be a medium of exchange.
Diablopablo666

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:56:11 PM

I hear a lot about Tron, maybe this is the next coin to go skyward. Exchange tokens also seem to do well as a shorter term investment, in my experience they spike quite high a few months after going live then fall back to a more stable position. The major coins are always good for long term holding, though, in my view cannot be beaten.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 03:46:02 AM

80% of the coins that I bought and I'll hold of course ethereum and bitcoin while 20% I invest in some new coins that still have low prices on market

ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 03:58:58 AM

Being on the top 10 cmc is an example of a coin that we must have for our long-term investment. this is something that every investor must prepare in cryptocurrency

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:08:00 AM

Being on the top 10 cmc is an example of a coin that we must have for our long-term investment. this is something that every investor must prepare in cryptocurrency
isn't the top 10 cmc not necessarily going to be the top 10 cmc in the next 3-5 years? Long-term investment does not look at it as a friend, the assessment of the long-term market and the coin platform that we choose must be highly considered. it could be that now at 50-100 cmc can be 10 cmc in the next 3-5 years.

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:22:51 AM

Buy the top 10 cmc tokens/coins is the safe one but if OP want to get a good profit, he can try to gamble invest and buy a bulk of token that not popular. Find the good one first that have a good future. In my opinion you can buy UTNP/UTN (Universa) because i think this one can go big in the future.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:44:51 AM

Buy the top 10 cmc tokens/coins is the safe one but if OP want to get a good profit, he can try to gamble invest and buy a bulk of token that not popular. Find the good one first that have a good future. In my opinion you can buy UTNP/UTN (Universa) because i think this one can go big in the future.
I think not to buy coins for now. I think that now I have enough coins in my wallet. however, if there is a coin that I want to buy, maybe it is bitcoin and ETH. well, a lot of things can be used from these two coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: