Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins to buy now for 2019?  (Read 29454 times)
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:03:01 AM

Which coins is everyone buying now ready for growth and innovation in 2019?
If you find to buy some coins must better to prefer the potential coins or the top coins in the market.
Just like bitcoin or etherium not only this two actually they are to many of them, Or must buy some new coins coming up in this year.

Let us leave Bitcoin and Ethereum: we all understand that these are the best cryptocurrencies, and all traders and investors must have them. Talk about other alts that are cool: TRON and Stellar, for instance.
I agree with you now it seems like we are more fixated on bitcoin and ethereum, indeed the two coins are good and promising, but of course there are still more good coins like TRON and Stellar

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 10:23:26 AM

If you find to buy some coins must better to prefer the potential coins or the top coins in the market.
Just like bitcoin or etherium not only this two actually they are to many of them, Or must buy some new coins coming up in this year.

Let us leave Bitcoin and Ethereum: we all understand that these are the best cryptocurrencies, and all traders and investors must have them. Talk about other alts that are cool: TRON and Stellar, for instance.
BTC and ETH should be in every wallet. It is also good to diversify your money among others, but evaluating kings is absolute. Moreover, the last increase of btc did not affect most altcoins and if you bought altcoin instead of btc, you would regret it.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:02:07 AM

I agree with you now it seems like we are more fixated on bitcoin and ethereum, indeed the two coins are good and promising, but of course there are still more good coins like TRON and Stellar
I also like stellar and think it will have a price surge this year. XLM can completely be in the first 5 positions, it has a large growth space.
kral2100

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:11:52 AM

With the arrival of the new year, projects have started to revive and the market is moving forward every new day.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:08:30 PM

With the arrival of the new year, projects have started to revive and the market is moving forward every new day.
since it is very noticeable that Bitcoin affects the entire cryptocurrency, then for the good of the cryptocurrency market, you must first invest in Bitcoin. This in turn affects the price level of the entire cryptocurrency.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 06:48:13 PM

I buy ETN, i still hold some XLR, i have also DGB, and some LTC, i think one of these coins can grow, but i'm not sure will grow enough this year if the bitcoin price will not grow high, because mainly altcoins are tied up to bitcoin.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:03:23 PM

there are at least four important agendas for this year's BNB (binance coin), one of the most important is the coin burning agenda in June, I was interested in this one coin because it had a large enough volume, I bought it gradually because of the roadmap running can be said to always go well.

galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:21:42 PM

since it is very noticeable that Bitcoin affects the entire cryptocurrency, then for the good of the cryptocurrency market, you must first invest in Bitcoin. This in turn affects the price level of the entire cryptocurrency.

basically, as we all know, bitcoin is very influential on the market situation, but on the other hand, there are many things that can make a huge impact on bitcoin itself, whether it has a positive or negative impact that will eventually be able to make movements in the market.

I think if you only invest with a minimal amount of capital you will not be able to make an impact on the increase in the price of the bitcoin itself, but if there is big news about the new bitcoin it will make a good move for the price of bitcoin.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 11:39:54 PM

It is always advisable for one to diversify his or her investment capital to all the top 10 altcoins because as Bitcoin increases they will the one to react significantly to Bitcoin movement.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:59:47 AM

for now I don't hesitate to buy eth, xrp, xlm, and bnb or the top 20 altcoins, and I think altcoin is still waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise because the price of bitcoin is very influential on altcoin,and because my capital is quite small so I prefer to buy altcoins that cost under $ 10.

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:28:03 AM

It is always advisable for one to diversify his or her investment capital to all the top 10 altcoins because as Bitcoin increases they will the one to react significantly to Bitcoin movement.
if you have enough capital to have the capital distributed for the top 10 assets I don't think that will be a problem. but for small investments I think choosing the best asset is a choice that must be made. I myself only have bitcoin, ethereum, EOS and BNB in ​​preparation for future market increases. I see the market every day to find out the development of the price of assets that I have.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:09:15 PM

As of the last few weeks, we are back into cautiously optimistic bull territory, so I would say the coins to buy now are those that were hit hard by the big dip, so any good quality alt will do, so long as the price drop is purely the market falling and not anything specific to the coin itself.

dedi joni

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:19:34 PM

As of the last few weeks, we are back into cautiously optimistic bull territory, so I would say the coins to buy now are those that were hit hard by the big dip, so any good quality alt will do, so long as the price drop is purely the market falling and not anything specific to the coin itself.
almost all altcoin assets are now in good condition to buy. if we see it in terms of the decline that occurred in the market. but now I will choose assets that begin to move up, because the market has begun to move up, I think it is the right choice because assets that move to keep up with market growth will probably bring in investment.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 01:16:48 PM

it will definitely Bitcoin only because there is no other competitions will be happened for Bitcoin so so you can invest in it and get the profit for your future and it will be the developing currency also in recent times.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 01:41:41 PM

for now I don't hesitate to buy eth, xrp, xlm, and bnb or the top 20 altcoins, and I think altcoin is still waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise because the price of bitcoin is very influential on altcoin,and because my capital is quite small so I prefer to buy altcoins that cost under $ 10.
- I feel a bit wrong here because you say your capital is quite small and that makes you like to choose altcoin under $10 but your choice is bnb and eth, both are higher than $10 but you are right that these are very good choices at this time when the value of increased bitcoin always helps to increase the value of these altcoin. Personally, I would like to choose the exchange coins like bnb, houbi and some other exchanges because the trend this year is the IEO, this is a huge advantage to help the value of the exchange coins increase.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:17:53 PM

i believe BNB is an asset that is worth hodling. Binance is the number 1 exchange
and BNB token plays an important function within the exchange ecosystem.

read more about BNB in this article
https://www.investinblockchain.com/invest-binance-coin/

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:21:19 PM

i believe BNB is an asset that is worth hodling. Binance is the number 1 exchange

it is true that binance coin is a very useful token at this exchange place, it can be very expensive if there is a very good marketing strategy because we know that binary exchange is currently number 1 every day from its trading volume.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:47:53 PM

it is true that binance coin is a very useful token at this exchange place, it can be very expensive if there is a very good marketing strategy because we know that binary exchange is currently number 1 every day from its trading volume.
But BNB depends so much from Binance. And if we put a big part of our funds in this basket we can get some problem in case of Binance trouble. I don't wait for the same but Binance is centralized exchange. It means rules can change on the fly.
I see on the independent project with the strength to make something interesting. Phore, Elixxir, may be Remme
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:54:33 PM

But BNB depends so much from Binance. And if we put a big part of our funds in this basket we can get some problem in case of Binance trouble. I don't wait for the same but Binance is centralized exchange. It means rules can change on the fly.
I see on the independent project with the strength to make something interesting. Phore, Elixxir, may be Remme
Recently, public opinion has been very strongly obscured by BNB coins. It seems that the excitement around such coins is artificially inflated, as well as around the ripple in due time. Regarding the stock exchange financials, I have only positive opinions, but the value of the BNB and Ripples are exaggerated.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:11:00 PM

if I myself remain bitcoin and ethereum because this year the two coins will experience a high price increase because from now on there has been a good price increase
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: