Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:10:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins to buy now for 2019?  (Read 29450 times)
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:12:46 PM

I will buy OIO in 2019. The project looks promising and launches its Blockchain at the end of the year. So I will bet on this unknown project.

It's not an unknown project, the road path of OIO is clearly given and it's going in the same way as it was already told.
The team is really professional, they are really committed to launch blockchain within few months.
The best thing is from the start of ICO and till now i didn't find any misleading or disloyal statement from the team even in the worst market scenarios, they did what they promised.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:31:09 PM

All coins have the potential and top coins worth buying. The market is experiencing a decline, you should quickly buy coins. This would be a good opportunity to make a profit. Before the price is back pumping, you better get the coins at a low price.
Indeed, top coins that is worth investing that will gives a profit. When the price declines an opportunity to buy since price will bounce back. Buy bitcoin, and eth that until now I believe price will strong and it could cross the ath again.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:53:42 PM

I believe in the development and growth of BNB and NEM. 2019 will show that these tokens have a great potential to grow. The other altcoin I would bet on is Cardano. I think that it can even compete with Ethereum.
yesim.cicekligil89

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:22:57 PM

Why should people take part in Geco.one’s IEO?
Looking at the BNB example shows precisely the enormous potential of Geco.one project. We will debut our GEC token on the 1st July 2019 on two cryptocurrency exchanges – COINEAL and LATOKEN – right after the IEO’s are over. The exchanges mentioned above have a daily volume ranging from $1-2 billion.

Geco.one burns tokens each time they get utilised on the platform. This supply deflation helps the token to retain value. Thus, the GEC’s token supply continuously decreases alongside hopefully increased demand. Thanks to similar utilisation process, the BNB Coin saw such a sharp rise and at Geco.one we take a leaf out of their book as well as introducing PAMM accounts to the cryptocurrency market. We hope to see quick growth and a market capitalisation worthy of the biggest cryptocurrencies as soon as possible.

The interest in cryptocurrencies is increasing at a fantastic rate. We just need to look at the many large companies who previously showed no interest in cryptocurrency, now bringing their own digital coins to the market as confirmation. Therefore if you want to keep up with the rapidly growing market and the investment opportunities it gives, make use of its potential with Geco.one.

GEC token’s purchase at Private Sale guarantees the lowest price. The Private Sale is on now, and it ends on 31st June 2019. Next, we begin the IEO sale for 0.35 € – 0.45 € on 1st July 2019. Active trading of GEC on the COINEAL and LATOKEN starts the day after the IEO’s are over.

The owner of Geco.one is a company registered in Estonia (Geco One OU). It is licensed and authorised by Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) to provide virtual currency exchange services and for the creation of virtual currency wallets.

Don’t let this fantastic investment opportunity pass you by!
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:59:51 PM

Which coins is everyone buying now ready for growth and innovation in 2019?
I think it's Banano. surely everyone will ask which coin is this? It's quite new in the crypto market.
But I can promise that this is the best meme coin and it is connecting Doge's heel to develop in the most comprehensive way. Nano's development team is also dedicated to developing Banano. My prediction in 2020, its price will be 1000 satoshi per coin.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:49:52 PM

I see for the future the crypto world is very bright and has many advantages, and a lot of good coins for us to invest in facing the rising market again is to invest in ethereum and xrp, this bnb will greatly benefit us
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:50:49 PM

I see for the future the crypto world is very bright and has many advantages, and a lot of good coins for us to invest in facing the rising market again is to invest in ethereum and xrp, this bnb will greatly benefit us
crypto currency can indeed be said to be bright for the future but we have not been able to ascertain whether the price of all crypto coins can be good and profitable in future  all depends  news, traders and communities are able to make coin pump

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mikelarteta

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:22:48 PM

Why do you choose to do your IEO on Coineal and LATOKEN? What're your criteria for determining the platform?

The goal here is to work with the right platforms. We will work with the right platforms raise funds as we find. Primarily, an IEO happens through the facilitation of the cryptocurrency exchange. Notably, all our investors need is an account with the exchange and some cash in their deposit accounts.

We believed that Coineal had achieved a strong reputation globally. Simultaneously, Coineal has also become the most influential digital asset exchange in a wide range of countries. As of March 2019, there are 2 million users from 40+ countries trading on Coineal, with daily transaction volume exceeding 500 million dollars.

LATOKEN is a rapidly growing assets crypto exchange focusing on liquidity for new tokens. LATOKEN entered CoinmarketCap's Top-20 in March 2019 and kept improving the result with $300m+ daily turnover and more than 300.000 registered traders.
I believe that IEO strategy can eliminate scams in the fundraising process, which has been a significant issue in ICO process. By making contributions through Coineal & LATOKEN, investors will get to lower the chances of losing their funds to scammers. By hosting Geco.one IEO on the Coineal & LATOKEN, crypto exchanges are directly affirming the credibility and reliability of the Geco.one project. Listing the GEC token on Coineal & LATOKEN would be more comfortable after hosting on IEO making the process less tiresome for all the parties involved here. Our IEOs start at COINEAL & LATOKEN on 01.07.2019.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:51:49 AM

Any coins in the top 100 except stable coins are good to buy for 2019. Some coins not in the top 100 can give you better profits, but they are more risky as they are lesser known.
madridefendisi

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:06:30 PM

A digital token with price stability gives investors the opportunity to interact with the digital ecosystem while avoiding the middlemen’s costly conversions between fiat and crypto. The investment experience can remain entirely digital. Anchor token is a stablecoin cryptocurrency pegged to a non-flationary, algorithmic financial index that reflects the long-term growth of the global economy. Unlike fiat currencies that are in consistent depreciation, data from the World Bank shows that since 1960, global GDP has expanded from $1.3trn to $80.7trn. The Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) is Anchor’s algorithmic financial index. The MMU is based on validated data from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank, Bloomberg, and other official sources of more than 190 countries over the last 25 years. The MMU is further stabilized with FX indicators from a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields from 20 of the world’s strongest economies.

Offering the stablecoin market an alternative to Tether, Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its MMU and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 01:47:16 PM

I see that coin development is now starting to grow in 2019, there are so many, but I am interested in buying ethereum and xrp, bnb because the three coins have quite a profitable investment

marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:15:42 PM

I think it's Banano. surely everyone will ask which coin is this? It's quite new in the crypto market.
But I can promise that this is the best meme coin and it is connecting Doge's heel to develop in the most comprehensive way. Nano's development team is also dedicated to developing Banano. My prediction in 2020, its price will be 1000 satoshi per coin.
When nao is dedicating its effort to the banano and why those Nano supporters are not trying to create hype for BANANO? Banano is still in the same tier as HNC because it's a new coin. People need real proof. In this case, i meant about the role of the coin and not only mine it and then dump it. We can do something useful with it.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:07:01 PM

When nao is dedicating its effort to the banano and why those Nano supporters are not trying to create hype for BANANO? Banano is still in the same tier as HNC because it's a new coin. People need real proof. In this case, i meant about the role of the coin and not only mine it and then dump it. We can do something useful with it.
It seems to me that each of us today is trying to minimize our losses and therefore it’s not worth the risk.  I would suggest investing in mini acquaintances, but nonetheless very promising.  As an example, this is Populous, World Wi-Fi, PumaPay or even pundi X, which has recently shown very good results.
Marco76

Activity: 255
Merit: 51

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:27:21 PM

Any coins in the top 100 except stable coins are good to buy for 2019. Some coins not in the top 100 can give you better profits, but they are more risky as they are lesser known.

This is not a good advise in general. Look at Monacoin for example, had a huge pump and now ranks 46, but its a useless shitcoin in my opinion. Whoever wants to invest really need to dive deeper: check social media activity, github, chart, whitepaper, search bitcointalk and/or google for the project. Being in top 100 is no guarantee for legit projects   Wink

And whoever dont want to do own research, can invest into AiEve, Peculium's AI, or similar projects  Cool

www.aieve.io
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:27:08 AM

To be on the safe side, I would recommend you to go mainly on BTC and ETH, they're still developing new technology behind, given the success that they already had. And if you're a big toy collector as much as I am, you can go with this NFT that has a twist of augmented reality. It also has its own hardware wallet in where you can store you collectibles together with other major coins. Still, you have to DYOR on any coin nor project that you're getting into. By the way, I like how you're considering the tech behind the coin you're looking for and not just there for the sake of getting profits.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:26:05 AM

every coins has their own risk to be dumped, but i think this year most of cryptocurrency coin's price will stay stagnant there will no significant down and rise. i would like to give you basic strategy to begin your cryprocurrency investment in 2019, BTC and ETH would be my first pick for long term hold investment, dont risk yourself to do trading with short term. ICO and IEO would be my second option to invest in cryptocurrency, because if you picked the potential one, you can double even triple your portofolio.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
mikelarteta

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:45:36 PM

Many financial institutions are sharing the heavy exploratory lifting by funding or joining partnerships to chase and deploy opportunities for individual and joint cost savings, such as with lower inter-bank settlement fees. Over 40 industry consortiums, mostly in the financial arena, are actively exploring blockchain use cases, developing rules and standards, and creating platforms for a range of economic activities including cross-border payments, asset management, and trading. Many of these consortiums serve as a kind of commercial international space station. All participants know that there are advantages to joint exploration and shared costs, but there is also competition at play in a still unexplored environment. Geco.one is a platform that enables you to securely invest in the cryptocurrency market using the skills and knowledge of experienced traders. Our flagship service called PAMM trading account, allows you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become crypto-trader yourself. Imagine giving your money to a trader so he can make a profit for you when he makes one for himself introducing PAMM by Geco.one. Use our tools to analyse the history of failures and successes of any trader in a chosen period and a specific area of your interest. You can choose the trader’s account, and give him the ability to invest your money together with his own. You can stop your investment’s any time you want.
finchdark

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:30:59 PM

A stable coin is a cryptocurrency that is collateralized to the value of an underlying asset, what that underlying asset may vary from coin to coin, which we’ll dive into later in this piece. Many stablecoins are pegged at a 1:1 ratio with certain fiat currencies, such as the US dollar or the Euro, which can be traded on exchanges. Stablecoins are much more fixed than standard cryptocurrencies. Stablecoins were built to be used the way cryptocurrencies were designed — as a simple, stabilized, scalable, and secure means for transactions. After all, most businesses, understandably, aren’t interested in accepting a currency like bitcoin that might tank in value the very next day. Anchor token is a stablecoin cryptocurrency pegged to an inflationary, algorithmic financial index that reflects the long-term growth of the global economy. Unlike fiat currencies that are inconsistent depreciation, data from the World Bank shows that since 1960,  GDP has expanded from $1.3trn to $80.7trn.
The Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) is Anchor’s algorithmic financial index. The MMU is based on validated data from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank, Bloomberg, and other official sources of more than 190 countries over the last 25 years. The MMU is further stabilized with FX indicators from a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields from 20 of the world’s strongest economies.
levonmorris

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:24:58 AM

Those wishing to buy GEC with Ethereum (ETH) can acquire them through LATOKEN. In this case, the unit of account for the spot price is not Bitcoin, but the dollar. However, the corresponding calculation will be made for purchasers with Ethereum. The LATOKEN IEO will run slightly differently to that of COINEAL in order to add more agility to the project at the time of going to market. LATOKEN provides a wide variety of trading pairs with ETH, and GEC will be one of them. The key factors are detailed below.

The LATOKEN IEO will run from 1 to 14 July, simultaneously with the COINEAL IEO. The price is set at 0.55 USD at the time of writing, and a maximum fundraising cap of $3,000,000 will apply. This maximum fundraising cap comes with a high percentage already acquired- around 1.25 million dollars.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:02:31 AM

Time to buy some undervalued big altcoins, not low market cap coins because there is a higher risk and the reward wouldn´t be much bigget. Current top altcoins are 10 times undervalued since ATH so why not to try your luck?  Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██