Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Annual Profitablity Holding Altcoins  (Read 637 times)
Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:05:15 AM

holding an altcoin is the best choice, but if you look closely at the annual altcoin it can make speculation how we can choose a good altcoin and potentially get an annual profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:03:11 AM

Holding an altcoin with POS is a wise choice specially of you are a type of person who prefers to hold for long term rather than trading it, specially if you are not familiar how to read a chart. Altcoins with POS will give you passive income but could only be stored to a hotwallet and not to a cold wallet which is prone to hack which is one of the disadvantages.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:16:05 AM

it is the advantage of the coin holders who have a good profit rate every year, and the coins have proved that, but still have to be careful with coins that will actually plunge at great losses
But in fact, we can not know which coin will fall sharply and which coin will grow high, based on simple analysis, it is impossible to tell the potential of that coin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:55:14 AM

holding an altcoin is the best choice, but if you look closely at the annual altcoin it can make speculation how we can choose a good altcoin and potentially get an annual profit.
We can earn annually if the project keeps on finding ways to earn, if there we are updated and know that the project progress then we can assume profit.

Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:36:43 PM

We can earn annually if the project keeps on finding ways to earn, if there we are updated and know that the project progress then we can assume profit.

There's a lot of altcoin can be hold and gain huge profits but not all of them, if you look at the platforms or the potential of it will be possible to take the right timing.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:46:26 AM

Thanks to PoS (Proof-of-Stake), it is possible to earn not only from a trade but also just from the possession of cryptocurrency.

The most interesting cryptocurrencies for passive income:

NEO and its related coin GAS. It is necessary to consider that not all purses are identical therefore it is important to check in advance whether the chosen purse allows earning rewards in GAS. Annual profitability makes 4−6%.

Dash. Profit is rather high — about 7,5−8,4%. Minus is that creation of a master node requires not less than 1000 coins - about $162 thousand.

PIVX. Creation of a master node requires 10 thousand PIVX for the total amount about 12 thousand dollars. Profitability about 5,5% a year.

hold a pos with masternode cryptocurrencies is a good choice,,
and maybe a new coin with masternode can be a good options, if we didn't have enough fund for dash and pivx,,
for example Helium and divi

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

Holding an altcoin with POS is a wise choice specially of you are a type of person who prefers to hold for long term rather than trading it, specially if you are not familiar how to read a chart. Altcoins with POS will give you passive income but could only be stored to a hotwallet and not to a cold wallet which is prone to hack which is one of the disadvantages.
Well, it is not a bad choice at all, since in the long run you at least know that you are increasing the number of coins you are holding gradually.

Nevertheless, I am sure we all understand the level of volatility of altcoins and how crazy they drop in value over time, so in that essence, why is it that people usually do not get to utilize the changes in trend to their own advantage, sure there is no doubt that it is absolutely not everyone that will get to be able to trade, but if you can, it seems like a better option to me actually.

I remember recently when I have been holding Kick, which is a POS token, and then recently when the market moved up and I decided to make some trades, I realized at the end that I could increase my stash the more and still have some BTC left hanging to trade other coins or tokens.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 12:57:12 PM

holder always win, the more advantage is that those who adopt the coin at the start of the project will have a multiple-fold advantage. From now on, learn a good project and invest in the right place and hodl until 10 x or more

Given that you would be able to choose a good project and an active team then holding it for the long term is a win for you. However, if the coin you are holding is slowly diminishing in value then you should be alert and think of ways if you will continue holding it or just let it go at a loss and find other coins that have potential.

Holding a POS coin would be good for someone who is not an active trader and wants to be assured that he is still gaining coins without trading. The coins that OP mentioned though ate expensive so it is better to find some new POS coins that are still cheaper in value.

Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

One of the best POS/MN coins to hold right now is XSN. Block rewards are split 45% MN, 45% POS/TPOS, 10% Treasury.

You can stake normally, via their multi-currency cloud staking service or TPOS. TPOS is the best offline staking solution on the market and works great and they invented it. They are already confirmed to be integrated by Ledger and Xeeda hardware wallets so you can do cold staking from them. Staking currently is about 15% currently. They are also launching Cross-Chain POS soon so you will be able to stake one coin but receive rewards in a different one. With that you will be able to stake XSN but receive BTC or PIVX or that hot new coin you want instead.

They also have MN's to net you ROI. MN's will receive not only block rewards but all fee's generated from services will be paid to MN holders. So there soon to be released DEX for example, all trading fee's generated go back to MN's as additional income. Other revenue streams will come from Privacy features running through TOR, DApps hosted and their Lightning channels.

XSN just launched Lightning Swaps publicly on their mainnet which is stage 1 of their DEX. his is a huge step not just for them but the entire Crypto industry. XSN managed to do what even Lightning Labs have not been able to do and their MN network is crucial for it. Lightning Swaps are better than Atomic Swaps because they are not constrained by the limitations of Blockchain confirmation times or Block size. This means they can process transactions instantly and theoretically process billions of them a second giving them unparalleled scalability. XSN are creating a interchain economy by linking blockchains through the Lightning Network hosted on their MN Network. For example in their new multi-currency wallet you don't need to download the blockchains so that makes it lightweight and fast, able to be used on any device. MN's host the blockchains for you and you make transactions through Lightning invoices to the network.

There is loads more to it but as this is specifically about passive income I have just focus on that as the network XSN is building is going to be great for passive income.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:44:29 AM

I would rather be trading than staking honestly. I have tried both and considering the fact that most altcoins usually a lot of the time, tend to erase their previous gains to almost a 100% for instance like NEO and the likes, why on earth would I want to keep holding them when I would have used the gains to double my holding eventually, and that is something staking will never give no matter how much of it you are holding.

However, it is understandable that not everyone have the ability to trade, so it is not like if you have no other option, staking cannot fill the gap, but as a trader, I do not see it as the best option for profitability.

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:01:06 AM

I gave a lot of thought to POS coins in 2017 especially, but the problem is that you earn more coins, but they fall more in value as time passes,,, in the end it is a game of trying to stake 24 hours just to keep up with everybody. And if you cannot stake for 1 week, then you lose your value more.

Neo is okay, especially at Binance because you gain the gas automatically, but this is at the cost of forcing trust on Binance. I only keep now Neo for that at Binance, and lease my Waves (still it is under my control).

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

I am a holder of alts and my coin is nearly a year but until now the value is still the same after a huge dump in the market after the ICO. For me it is still depends on the coin if it is an essential one or not, if the coin is a utility coin then it has a huge chance that the market will be better soon.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:26:48 AM

I am a holder of alts and my coin is nearly a year but until now the value is still the same after a huge dump in the market after the ICO. For me it is still depends on the coin if it is an essential one or not, if the coin is a utility coin then it has a huge chance that the market will be better soon.
You are in good condition if the value of your alts are still the same after the huge dump.

Most of the holders are suffering because they can't take it anymore. PoS, Masternode profits are also adjusting when the market is on such dip. But as long as you are long term with those coins you are very much in the best condition that you can ever place.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:50:55 AM

yes, keep the coins and give a consistent profit every month, I think it's a good idea, if you are not very good at trading you can do this.
some coins do this program like coffin-x, neo, gas, xlm and others.
Note: Hold coins that have a good future.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:19:45 PM

Most MN out there are not really cutting it anymore.
MN was such a hyped word during the bull run, but baring a few who've either grown too big to fail (for now) or those with genuine use cases, most MN are just a waste. I've had better luck picking and holding a few alts rather than running MN
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

There's a lot of altcoin can be hold and gain huge profits but not all of them, if you look at the platforms or the potential of it will be possible to take the right timing.
As for me, the best altcoins are platforms for smart contracts. they grow due to the fact that when conducting an ICO their price increases due to buyers of new tokens
Mil-LEO-naire

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:16:26 AM

stakenet $XSN is the best. Please check it out here:
**Wallet Download:**
https://github.com/X9Developers/XSN/releases

**Summary of Stakenet (XSN):**
https://stakenet.io/Executive_Summary.pdf

**Staking Platform (Cloud) + FAQ:**
https://cloud.stakenet.io
https://stakenet.io/faq/
<#400023939369140246>

**Roadmap:**
https://stakenet.io/roadmap/

**Information Websites:**
https://stakenet.io

**Whitepaper:**
https://stakenet.io/Whitepaper_Stakenet_V3.0_EN.pdf

**Bitcointalk:**
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213013.0

**X9 Developers:**
https://www.x9developers.com/

**XSN Articles:**
https://medium.com/stakenet
https://medium.com/@jstarhead
<#459007886539096065>

**GitHub:**
https://github.com/X9Developers/XSN
<#437952591515877377>

**Block Explorer:**
https://xsnexplorer.io/

**Exchanges:**
https://stakenet.io/xsn/buy-xsn/

**TPoS Factsheet:**
https://stakenet.io/TPoS_Factsheet.pdf

**Privacy & Security Factsheet:**
https://stakenet.io/Privacy_and_Security_Factsheet.pdf

**Architecture Factsheet:**
https://stakenet.io/Blockchain_Architecture_Factsheet.pdf

**Comparison Chart:**
https://stakenet.io/XSN_Comparison_chart.pdf

**Discord Invite Link:**
https://discord.gg/cyF5yCA

**Telegram Invite Link:**
https://t.me/joinchat/BdGxxw-s3b4_DdBdbChI4g

**Twitter:**
https://twitter.com/XSNofficial

**YouTube:**
https://www.youtube.com/c/StakeNetPlatform

**Reddit:**
https://old.reddit.com/r/StakeNet/

**Facebook:**
https://www.facebook.com/StakeNetOfficial/

**Instagram:**
https://www.instagram.com/stakenetofficial/
jemura

Activity: 406

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:40:06 AM

Made a passive income table for some cryptocurrencies. Original video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvV-Bk13xNo&feature=youtu.be&a=
In this video you can see dividends crypto...

BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:50:09 AM

Try to pay attention to the Mainframe project, I think it is a very worthy choice. I would also recommend Coinvest.
Mil-LEO-naire

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:05:07 AM

In the world of cryptocurrency to be successful you need altcoins with the most potential for profit. This is the XSPC coin that is very refreshing, it has Masternodes right away which can be purchased immediately by the community. Why should you choose XSPC when it comes to good comparisons? This is due to the combined Proof of Work, Proof of Stakes and Masternodes. But PoW will be phased out after block 250K you can read WP in this link. https://media.spectresecurity.io/docs/SpectreSecurityCoin-White-Paper-Release.pdf. When it comes to ROI you will see that the MN percentage increases and the POS drops because it is more secure and profitable. Imagine that in the last phase of masternodes the percentage will reach 20% in POS and 80% in MN and it will last until the 500million total supply reaches. So what will we do now? we need to generate many masternodes and multiply it. For more information you can join our discord. https://discord.gg/qgZ5gTy. We also have free faucets every day. https://faucet.spectresecurity.io/. To be confident you are investing in XSPC we have a Paper wallet that when you deposit your coins it will not be lost forever. https://twitter.com/CoinSpectre/status/1061151524842299392.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: