Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What your choice hold of Cryptocurrencies in 2019?  (Voting closed: November 05, 2018, 04:56:04 PM)
Ripple - 6 (14%)
Ethereum - 20 (46.5%)
Stellar - 6 (14%)
Dogecoin - 0 (0%)
Nano - 1 (2.3%)
Xem - 1 (2.3%)
EOS - 6 (14%)
Digibyte - 0 (0%)
ICON - 3 (7%)
Verge - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies in 2019  (Read 1211 times)
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:25:22 AM

Cryptocurrency in 2019 I will still hold ethereum, eos, neo I believe these three coins will be able to develop even better, in 2019 there will likely be new coins appearing, more coins will appear. we invest
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:45:40 AM

First, there are lots of promising cryptocurrency that is not listed there, you should have removed the poll and instead let us pick 2 cryptocurrency that is in our top list .  

1.  UTRUST (UTK) under Ethereum platform :  This token is under a great team, quite undervalued today but is very promising on 2019.  The reason is that they had been establishing their partners, the e-license is on its way this q4 of 2018 and the launch of their platform on the 1st quarter of 2019.  They are aiming to be the  payment platform  that offers more than that of Paypal Service where both seller and buyer have protection.

2.  XEM: Been around for sometime and still undervalued.  Strong and Active community with great devs.

Would have added XRP on the third list because of their upcoming announcement about their development.
political1907

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:48:33 AM

I think 2019 will be year of Ethereum. Because Ethereum is much better than all other platforms and currently price is quite low. That's why I'm holding Ether.

e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:56:04 PM

Most investors say why it’s about the fact that in 2019 the market will begin a strong upward movement and that it will be able to make the cryptocurrency industry really show everything it is capable of and how the cryptocurrency works correctly.
Dergansion

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

Eth ,nano, eos ,stellar.because they was have own platform.we know many ico project always use their platform for new ico project .and then they was have rank on coinmarketcap at good rank there

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:08:25 PM

I thought so, ETH is still in the heart of many investors and yes it is also my choice for sure. In fact ETH is perfect right now as it is at its bottom price of 200 USD> I guess there wont be any great discount than this and I will always take this as opportunity to buy more and more ETH. I see ETH's potential because Vitalik is already improving the platform more and more. The supply which has gotten increased today for ETH will surely get invested before this year end and can boom the ETH for sure. In 2019 ETH situation will be even better, more ICO's will start coming for sure with more rules and regulations and thus making it far bright.
Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:59:29 PM

I think the TOP 1 of this list will be EOS, it has the most prospects and almost solved the problem of scaling the network
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:59:48 PM

In my opinion, Etheruim,ICON, and Nano coins respectively will flourish in 2019 , but the choices are limited by two options.
transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:04:56 PM

I tend to believe that in 2019 all the same ripple and ethereum will reign in the market because they are so much off the rest

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:06:54 PM

In 2019, I will be mainly interested in two things: firstly, this is the PoS protocol for Ether, and secondly, stock exchange indices (ETF and BAKKT) for Bitcoin. What will they bring? Heh, but this is the most interesting part!

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:12:51 PM

At present, there are many potential crypto and promises of breakthroughs in 2019. But I will always expect ETH. ETH will rise again. Besides, EOS, NEO also makes me believe in strong growth.
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:32:18 PM

Ethereum still has good development, the community still maintains its existence, as well as on EOS, many ico now use the Eos platform. It seems that it will not lose to eth, it will be competing in the coming year, hoping eth hardfork will be coming soon.

nezzard

Activity: 434