Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEXO dividends 0.0002$/1NEXO token ?  (Read 192 times)
dearbesz1219 (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:37:42 PM

Hello,
are you holding NEXO tokens? I bought this coin because it seems like a great project where you can earn some profit by holding their tokens.
But I recently found some calculation how much money they will distribute to holders. Probably, they will pay around 0.0002USD per 1 NEXO in your wallet, so if you hold about 100k NEXO tokens in your wallet you will receive about 20USD.

This is not very interesting for me.
What are your expected earnings? Do you think that still NEXO is a good coin to HOLD?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:53:05 AM

the token wasn't marketed everywhere which i think not much of us heard of it. there are lots of tokens taht offers dividends actually but end up not giving anymore. i noticed their threads never discussed dividends anymore. i use to like TAAS because they giveaway every quarter but now that ETH rose, they online give less than $5 each quarter. i almost think they are scam even that ETBS. the term dividends i think has issues which now they just replace it with "airdrop".

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Melinasdre

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

Many people believe in Nexo because they want cryptocurrency as real-world utility as a way of payment and transfer of value. Their cryptocurrency lending project could someday become huge. I won't suggest you anything but it might worth a risk.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:30:13 AM

Many people believe in Nexo because they want cryptocurrency as real-world utility as a way of payment and transfer of value. Their cryptocurrency lending project could someday become huge. I won't suggest you anything but it might worth a risk.
I think that you are talking about diffrenty cryptocurrency. NEXO wasnt created to be a way of a payment but it is an utility token for crypto lending platform.
And about the dividends, when more people know it- price will surely dump. Because many people expect huge profits.
Rufuspetersko

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:37:16 AM

I don't think NEXO is a good coin to HOLD. I don't think there would be any profit by hodling their tokens. It will not so interesting for hodling.
dearbesz1219 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

I don't think NEXO is a good coin to HOLD. I don't think there would be any profit by hodling their tokens. It will not so interesting for hodling.
Yeah, and could you be more specific? Why NEXO is not good coin to HODL?
I think the opposite, NEXO platform is revolutionary, it is created by a real company - Credissimo.
But I am just a little disappointed about the NEXO dividends, that it will not be as profitable as I thought.
Alia Rojas

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

Doesn't matter if it's NEXO or some other potentially investment worthy coin, in the crypto market in order to see a coins full worth will take time and of course there is the level of uncertainty. If a coin can survive in the long run and depending on the market could either reach high values or be a coin that's either low in value due to consumer lack of interest or stable due to sustainability. It remains to be seen what NEXO can offer as for now we can wait and hold if we want to see the possible potential it would have.
Jerareld06

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:44:42 PM

If just by holding a coin you are earning revenues why not go for it? You are not even engaging in trade to earn some profit. If it is legit, I say go for it.
Adaykith12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:45:08 PM

$20 for holding 100k nexo token seems pretty useless to me. So I am not interested to invest in it let alone holding it.
Greladric77

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

Honestly, you lost me at $20. No I haven't had any nexo lately and as far the current rate goes, it is probable that I am not going to buy any let alone hold for a period of time.
Glaleng09

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

Since there is not enough profit in holding, I don't think people will bethat much interested. I mean, $20 USD? Come on! That's a ridiculous amount of return ratio.
ATSgrowth

Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:49:46 PM

Honestly, you lost me at $20. No I haven't had any nexo lately and as far the current rate goes, it is probable that I am not going to buy any let alone hold for a period of time.

$20 for holding 100k nexo token seems pretty useless to me. So I am not interested to invest in it let alone holding it.

Since there is not enough profit in holding, I don't think people will bethat much interested. I mean, $20 USD? Come on! That's a ridiculous amount of return ratio.

If just by holding a coin you are earning revenues why not go for it? You are not even engaging in trade to earn some profit. If it is legit, I say go for it.

Someone created more accounts to say that 20$ is not enough for holding 100 000Nexo tokens Cheesy.
Maybe another signature poster? Maybe, but probably he will never receive any merits Cheesy.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
altcryptoS

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

I actually bought some NEXO today.

It does have benefit for me personally, because I took out a loan from NEXO, and by holding the NEXO token it gives me a 50% discount on the interest due for my loan.
jekainvestor

Merit: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

Nowadays there are lots of projects where you can get the passive profit starting from nearly 5% per month, but to buy Nexo spending 18,5k and to hold them in order to get the 20$ as a result is really silly, may be just for fun.
altcryptoS

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:53:32 PM

Nowadays there are lots of projects where you can get the passive profit starting from nearly 5% per month, but to buy Nexo spending 18,5k and to hold them in order to get the 20$ as a result is really silly, may be just for fun.

$20 figure is just a guesstimate from............ "someone", no source. Take it with a pinch of salt...

And wait for the official announcement from NEXO.
dearbesz1219 (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:41:27 PM

Nexo is performing very well, they will list ADA, LTC, BCH. They will be listed on another exchange Coinbit. Minimum 100USD loan coming soon!
bitsweet1

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:01:42 PM

$20 figure is just a guesstimate from............ "someone", no source. Take it with a pinch of salt...

And wait for the official announcement from NEXO.
Really? Why don't you publish the list?
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:21:54 PM

The rewards or dividends for such a programs will always be on the lower side but as long as it is legit there will be investors attracted to it and it will grow as a project so may be longterm it is still a good hold but personally i like to stay in eth and other alts rather to look for small dividends.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: