Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good recent bounty campaigns?  (Read 1154 times)
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:33:05 AM

Its scary how every thing is going sideways for ICOs and bounty hunters ,for newbie like me I'm starting to think other way out ,I hope there was never fake projects ,bitcointalk should be able to reduce this ,since most bounties are launch through bitcointalk
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:14:00 PM

Hi friends,
 many bounty hunters are complaining about bounty campaigns, that most of them are not profitable and so on.
Could someone here recommend to us some good recent bounty campaign?
It would be nice to get some tips here.

Thanks to everyone!

I know one, Ternion but sadly it is going to be finished soon but you can join so don't be late and I guess it was really hard to find bounty at the moment as there is too much now in the market. But the hardcap is a key factor how to find one.
Biet12

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:30:50 PM

for me baunty is very profitable and often gets good and gets new experiences.
it depends on ourselves choosing a good baunty that is profitable which one ..

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:32:53 PM

Its scary how every thing is going sideways for ICOs and bounty hunters ,for newbie like me I'm starting to think other way out ,I hope there was never fake projects ,bitcointalk should be able to reduce this ,since most bounties are launch through bitcointalk
almost every bounty is done here, but look at the list of currently active bounty, I don't see any really good campaign. All ICOs are currently suspended because the market is too bad and the bounty is also stopped or extended and there are also many scam projects that are accused here
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:37:09 PM

Hi friends,
 many bounty hunters are complaining about bounty campaigns, that most of them are not profitable and so on.

Thanks to everyone!

I cannot be sure the bounty that i am participating in now is a good bounty so i better don't mislead anyone here. However i believe every bounty hunters have a different views for qualifying a good bounty. Some might look into the technology while others look at the team or even the product.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:43:56 PM

Hi friends,

Thanks to everyone!
So far found is the Mobu Bounty manage by amazix, they already hit their soft cap and raised 33M$ as of their latest update of their sales. They also very legits, they run bounty in two phase 1.0 and 2.0 . Currently running is the 2.0 and just newly started this january, You can try if you want..
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:09:32 PM

almost every bounty is done here, but look at the list of currently active bounty, I don't see any really good campaign. All ICOs are currently suspended because the market is too bad and the bounty is also stopped or extended and there are also many scam projects that are accused here
- Well, the market is probably very bad recently and that has a huge impact on the development of ICO projects, making ICO projects start to become a landfill, bounty is also affected and does not bring an expected income, even without a reward after a long period of work. However, if you say don't see a good project, it's not right, good projects still exist on this market and lots of bounty hunters know but they will definitely not share with us these good bounty campaigns because that will make their income decrease, so they need to be selfish to survive

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:25:12 PM

Obviously, it's not suitable to join bounty now. I haven't participated in any bounty for more than six months. The crypto market is experiencing a long bear market. Maybe we should concentrate more on our work. I will treat crypto as my hobby and not spend a lot of time on some worthless bounty.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:29:10 PM

Hi friends,

Thanks to everyone!
You can find good project here though this is not updated regularly,so check with you own risk

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3216168.0

And this team in which doing bounty program since last year,and as i am checking it now seems like they have still good on going projects

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2964028.0
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:32:10 PM

We can't really know what will happen when the bounty campaign ends. There can be problems like this;

1- The project can turn scam at the end.

2- Too many participants makes you earn too few coins worth like $5-10

3- Bounty managers may not pay your bounty coins ( I had it twice, Repux and Hdac)

4- You can get your payment but the coin could never go to the exchanges (we call it shitcoin)

There are some great bounty platform websites and they accept limited bounty participant for per project. I think best way is join them. (Bountyhive, Bounty0X, BountySuite)

pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:37:35 PM

The one I'm promoting right now is good Alcedo, there are a lot of good bounty running right now, but I notice those that are exchanged are the more successful because competition on exchange now is very hard and stiff, the one will good feature will succeed.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:46:04 PM

It is possible that the campaign you are participating in, ETCV may be the best campaign in January 2019 if this project is successful and listed in the exchange in the middle or end of January.

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit