Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:23:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the future real money  (Read 29355 times)
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

[bif i see lately there are lots of altcoins popping up, especially in the digital world and whether for the next few years the function of real money itself will be eroded by the presence of virtual payment equipment ...? I had time to think whether in the next few years we would be making virtual money payments ...?[/b]

Well if we where gonna base it on the future , well logically yes it is, the future of the real money depends on making virtual money , as the days goes by, day by day technology upgrading, all the time. So technically, those gadgets we have will be more than we see it today, and i guess in the future it's where we pay, just slide up or down, so on and so forth. And that's for what i believe though.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

In China they already using virtual money, but not cryptocurrency you know they already banned it, so in the future more people will use virtual money and I hope that fiat money will still continue to use in the future.

PurpleTulle

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

It will take a lot for us to use cryptocurrencies exclusively.  The future of Crypto depends on its functionability alongside fiat.  Even though right now,  we can use bitcoin in the real world, (even tapcoin - I recently paid for drinks with this), we still have ways to go before we see a large wave of adoption.
Lucusfoundation
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:07:22 PM

Future of the money in my opinion:

1) Currencies of value
2) Currencies of impact
3) Currencies of purpose
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

In my opinion. conventional money will remain as long as local banks still exist and every country still produces conventional money. at present digital trade transactions or economic activities have been carried out in all countries and involve many people. however, the existence of conventional currencies to date still exists and does not affect the quality or value of conventional currencies. so that conventional currencies will continue to exist even though financial technology continues to be developed.
sambel90129

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:12:36 AM

Well, I see the future beibg very bright with the way things are going now. The system is growing rapidly and every system is adjusting to it. It is possible to take over in a long time to come.
bitcoin has the potential to become money in the future, but the process is not that easy, all require a complicated process, so maybe the time needed is rather long, the transition period is now happening, making it a tremendous opportunity for traders to start investing, and can be make sure there will be a high price increase in the future, only time cannot be determined.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:34:32 AM

Irrespective of how people perceive crypto now, the future of money will be in the digital form as it conveys convenience in both handling and utilizing. Although there are a lot of digital forms of payment now, cryptocurrency shows a more revolutionary one which depict the actual money characteristic we will need in the future to purchase goods and services.
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:49:38 AM

In China they already using virtual money, but not cryptocurrency you know they already banned it, so in the future more people will use virtual money and I hope that fiat money will still continue to use in the future.
real money will still be used, and developed, it has become an absolute thing. it's just that the development will certainly be expanded in the use of the internet, and of course it will be involved with the blockchain system. that is in my opinion.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

[bif i see lately there are lots of altcoins popping up, especially in the digital world and whether for the next few years the function of real money itself will be eroded by the presence of virtual payment equipment ...? I had time to think whether in the next few years we would be making virtual money payments ...?[/b]
Sometimes I don’t really see the need for having virtual currencies. A lot of people I have asked keep saying that they like it just because it is digital but that doesn’t make any single sense to me. We still need physical and they are very important. You like Bitcoin and you want to make use of it because you are rich and you have access to internet. Do you ever think about those people that doesn’t have access to it? If you want to make use of Bitcoin it’s your choice, don’t expect others will do the same thing as you, choices are different.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:59:33 AM

if the need for digital payments increases, the public must be willing and able to pay virtually because this is a necessity, so crypto will have a serious role in the event.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:27:02 PM

I think the paper currency will end with the passage of time. Also it will be replaced by digital currency even though Digital currency is also not reliable. If you see the past, the people used to trade in Gold and silver and that was the real assets which determine the value. Later on, it was replaced by fiat and in future fiat will be replaced by Bitcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

Of course the function of Rill's money will be eroded, because virtual money has emerged, now everyone is competing to save virtual money, for their bright future.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:02:11 PM

I think the paper currency will end with the passage of time. Also it will be replaced by digital currency even though Digital currency is also not reliable. If you see the past, the people used to trade in Gold and silver and that was the real assets which determine the value. Later on, it was replaced by fiat and in future fiat will be replaced by Bitcoins.

It`s evolution, and economy is evolving in something much better now. It`s crypto-currencies that will change this traditional cash system.
Generations now believe more in digital technology than in gold, that`s how crypto-currencies are becoming more popular.
   There always was some kind of money. Gold and silver, cash and credit cards, everyone should ask a question what is next? I know the answer
and people should search for answers alone. There is only one logical outcome in my opinion, but anyway people should discover that alone.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:03:39 PM

It may just be a matter of time before we see the disappearance of real money and everything replaced with cryptocurrency or digital currencies. The technology is fast growing and covering more places on earth.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
BTCbengi

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:21:26 PM

Yes, it is likely that the event will occur sooner than we intended. As the Altcoin market grows, it is becoming more and more practical and we are able to use them in our lives for payment and exchange. It will become legal and widely used in the future

bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 01:16:18 AM

the payment system will be integrated into the smartwatch and can be used to make payments just by scanning, and also everyone will have an account to save money that is interconnected with the smartwatch to make payments online
everyone will be facilitated with a new technology that is more modern than cryptocurrency which is a refinement of cryptocurrency
Zalura

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:30:59 AM

As every aspect of life, especially goods and services are becoming digitized and have their values exchanged on virtual platforms, it's only natural that payment methods will also follow the trend.
in fact the future money does not follow the trend, but that certainly follows the developments that occur, if we trade with a traditional system like in the market maybe paper currency is still very much needed, but trade is now very advanced not in one location like in traditional markets but trade is now between regions, so it really needs a medium of exchange that follows the developments of the digital currency, so the change in the payment system is always changing following the needs of trading agents.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:36:29 AM

I think real money in the future will keep up with the times and technology so that it is more practical, fast and efficient, and it is the same as the nature of crypto currencies and all will be digital

I don't think anything would be exclusively digital even in the future. There will always be the need for something that we can physically touch and hold even with n advanced society's standards. So the digital age may advance and make things easier for us but real money will always be a necessary option.
I don't think so, technology will change everything. when old cellphones with keypads and now almost all cellphones use touch screens, that is proof that technological changes will definitely replace something that is outdated. as well as cash, everyone will surely switch to digital currency later
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:12:29 AM

maybe it will happen but I don't know how many years to come. most people still doubt virtual payments and still use fiat money

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:39:08 AM

maybe along with the times and real currency technology will be in the form of digital as well as crypto currencies because with the advancement of time and technology requires transactions that are fast, practical and efficient
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: