Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:15:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 the year of correction?  (Read 18059 times)
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:59:10 PM

As we witnessed a bearish year which lasted longer than the prediction and some people was it was the bad year for crypto but i feel it was a the year of correction as the value of crypto were overachieved at the end of 2017. Hence we are having a correction period to what the real value should had been? Kindly share your opinion.

Yes, the bubble in 2017 had to be corrected and balanced out for Bitcoiners to make some profits in 2019. Even the stock markets has to go through some correction phase, now and again. I think we have reached the bottom end of the correction phase and we are going to get into a Bull market soon.

I hope Bakkt will be the trigger for the Bull market and it will push us back to a even higher ATH in 2019.  Wink
Totally agree with your opinion! Bitcoin will become agressive when 2019 starts. The correction of the price is on the current phase by which we cannot make profits. 2018 is a bad year for cryptocurrency because the price of bitcoin amd other crypto does not materialized and a lot of ICO are scam and failed.

haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:56:20 PM

I agree, the movement of bitcoin in 2017 is very extraordinary, and is now experiencing a severe decline. however, no one knows that bitcoin will go where next year will it increase or still remain at current prices or it will drop again. I hope Bitcoin reaches the highest peak

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:56:05 PM

As we witnessed a bearish year which lasted longer than the prediction and some people was it was the bad year for crypto but i feel it was a the year of correction as the value of crypto were overachieved at the end of 2017. Hence we are having a correction period to what the real value should had been? Kindly share your opinion.
The 2018 is not only the year of correction but is also the year that is has proven that cryptocurrency is not just a bubble.
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 10:14:42 PM

If what is happening is really a correction, then I think it has over corrected. This correction is so severe that, I can predict that some people including myself are psychologically lacerated. I hope this correction ends soon for the market to peak up.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:14:56 PM

Because we see with the investor's eyes, we are willing to see prices that go upwards. In fact, no market can move in this way. This year is the year of corrections, a good preparation time for years to come.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:48:52 PM

People are a bit sad about the current market and most say it is a correction as you have said. Others are saying it is a bubble which I think best describes what happen during this year. On my observation these things that have happened is the result of misleading thoughts that bitcoin will make you instantly rich as others did gain from it. It was just luck and proper timing because many are really just losing their money. Those times when others have tried gaining more, many then tried to jump on the promise of green pasture but ended up sad. The reason was simple the pump was just artificial too many were just holding coins and real usage was limited. As of now their were good news about companies using bitcoin so I think 2019 will be better for bitcoin.

ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

Yeo you're absolutely right. Things went wayward last year and we needed to get back on track. All I'm hoping fr is that crypto doesn't get a worldwide ban. Other than that, i don't care about the prices because after corrections it naturally moves up.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

I don't really know if we can see another bull run in this year and still waiting to see that coming, I already have some sh*tcoins stored in my wallet waiting to bloom in this year.
Indeed this year the price of bitcoin will rise too high, as you are waiting and you are not worry about the price so it shows how faithful you are about crypto currency, waiting today will surely give you better reward, it needs only patience and good wallet to hold your coin so it will rise high, so keep this thing in your mind that price will be high tomorrow even if it is low today.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:32:43 PM

Please if I may say according to your opinion, are you implying that the real value of Bitcoin should be within the range of $6,300 that we have had for the greater period of 2018? I don't really think so. Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in my opinion do not have any specific price or range of price they should stay. It is supposed to move freely according to the basic law of demand and supply.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:42:56 PM

I completely agree with the author. In addition, this year has become an important year in terms of cryptocurrency regulation in general. Many countries have made important decisions and move on. Although the SEC has not yet made a positive decision, the main applications have nevertheless been made and work is underway. There were also many crypto-funds and institutional investors that began to invest in crypto-startups.

Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:12:38 PM

2018 with me is really a bad year of electronic money. We need to re-adjust the market to become more active. I think the higher the price of coins, the better it will attract more people to invest. Keeping prices down as late as 2017 is the best thing to do.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:14:01 PM

I completely agree with the author. In addition, this year has become an important year in terms of cryptocurrency regulation in general. Many countries have made important decisions and move on. Although the SEC has not yet made a positive decision, the main applications have nevertheless been made and work is underway. There were also many crypto-funds and institutional investors that began to invest in crypto-startups.
Right.There are a lot of doors that had opened for cryptocurrency.This year may be a bearish year but i know this correction will come to an end soon.And hopefully by next year we can see a bull run already.People who have been patient enough to hold their coins for a very long time will finally make a huge profit in the end.

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:22:25 PM

You made a good point here to give an excellent reason for the bearish market almost for the whole year. As you can see the market is stable though at lower prices as compared last year. Would these prices be the prices at a stable price? If yes, this would mean a lot of new investors would get disappointed especially those who bought their coins last years and holding up to now.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:52:37 PM

Yes, the bubble in 2017 had to be corrected and balanced out for Bitcoiners to make some profits in 2019. Even the stock markets has to go through some correction phase, now and again. I think we have reached the bottom end of the correction phase and we are going to get into a Bull market soon.

I hope Bakkt will be the trigger for the Bull market and it will push us back to a even higher ATH in 2019.  Wink

Maybe you're right guys, this year is the year removing the bubble last year. But, would you settle that the stable prices would be somewhere at these ranges? Hoping it will still be higher than these current prices.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:18:21 AM

If this year is allocated for bitcoin and crypto corrections, then so be it. I know the advantage of correction brings to cryptocurrencies. If that is so, i expect an inflation of crypto prices in the coming months.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:44:29 AM

As i observed last year than this present year they are so different last year was the great year for all bitcoiners opposite this year i think was the poorest year and even worst for the bounty hunters the price are down, maybe we should made a steps or find solutions for this problem inorder for the correction of this year....

skish85

Activity: 485

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:56:51 PM

In early 2018, the market began to fall sharply and almost the entire year holds its position. We are currently seeing more stability than volatility. But this does not mean that the market is collapsing. This year there was a great progress in the field of cryptocurrencies.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

In early 2018, the market began to fall sharply and almost the entire year holds its position. We are currently seeing more stability than volatility. But this does not mean that the market is collapsing. This year there was a great progress in the field of cryptocurrencies.
Agree always think positive in crypto, and i think there is no need to correct the dump happen due to decreasing of volume of investors and i am sure that sooner those investors will come back and the volume of demand will start to increase again and again.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

Every year their has being a volatile market and this year also its not being different. Yes some year in between markets would have recovered but this year its being more flat than expected. Still one should remember that their are 23 months left and its enough for btc to bounce back and reach all the high in some time itself. As right mentioned one should not be considering it that market is collapsing on other hand one can consider that it is getting more stable than usual.
piotrgronowski

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

i think we need to wait few more months to have new grow market because:
1. mt gox bitcoins are sold and as i seen there was not sold 50%
2. etf decision by sec isn't ready
3. there isn't much news in mainstream media about btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: