Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:48:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 the year of correction?  (Read 18057 times)
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:34:08 PM

More than the year of correction, I think that of total collapse!
On the other hand, it is certainly not the first time that the bitcoin almost totally loses its value and is given for dead, but every time it has recovered and done better.
We'll see.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:38:01 PM

If 2018 is the year of correction for cryptocurrencies, then i think it's one of the toughest corrections that cryptocurrencies have to endure. As we can see, bitcoin's value has turned down to 3,000$ and maybe it will go beyond that in the next couple of days.

Arthurjone

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:55:09 AM

As we witnessed a bearish year which lasted longer than the prediction and some people was it was the bad year for crypto but i feel it was a the year of correction as the value of crypto were overachieved at the end of 2017. Hence we are having a correction period to what the real value should had been? Kindly share your opinion.
Yes, I think 2018 is a year of correction, it takes time to learn and fix problems in order to be ready for next bull run next year.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:21:12 AM

After a huge spike last year December and somewhere in January this year, there is suppose to be a correction period and that cannot be prevented. This is where most of the investors who made huge profits begin to cash out and when this happens, the market gradually drop in value but when it happens suddenly and massive, FUD sets in and speeds the fall in market price. This is what is seen today. However, the correction period will soon pass and the market will bounce back to normal.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:02:57 AM

As we witnessed a bearish year which lasted longer than the prediction and some people was it was the bad year for crypto but i feel it was a the year of correction as the value of crypto were overachieved at the end of 2017. Hence we are having a correction period to what the real value should had been? Kindly share your opinion.
Yes, I think 2018 is a year of correction, it takes time to learn and fix problems in order to be ready for next bull run next year.

I am not sure that we can call this situation that we see on the market a correction. The cryptocurrencies prices have been constantly changing.  We remember the days when they even decided to jump too high but then, they fell.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:03:26 AM

Even now, when the market does not look very attractive, you can enter it. The cryptocurrencies are still very cheap, and the probability that they will gain much soon, is very high.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:38:21 AM

This year has been without a doubt one of the worst for cryptocurrencies but not everything is lost especially if you have not sold your coins yet since you still have the chance of recovering all the money you have lost, but it is something that only the most dedicated holders will be capable to do since the price will take months or even years to recover.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:12:48 AM

From the beginning of this year, we are facing this downfall completely which we cannot control our patience because market fluctuation is kept increase and this makes many people think about the cryptocurrency. I hope 2018 is completely in correction mode.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:49:35 AM

We already that bitcoin price value is like a plant, it will start to the seed and that's compared with the start little value since 2009 and because of so many supporters and bitcoin become popular for the entire world it will raised to the higher value amounting to 18,000 USD before the end of 2017, of course we are very thankful of it right? I think no stable and real flat value of Bitcoin the price of it is depending on our hand which is the Supporters of BITCOIN CRYPTO CURRENCY.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:58:39 AM

I agree with you, maybe this year is a period of correction where last year the increase in crypto value was too high. here users are too easy to consider a crypto investment and are very easy to panic with the decline, the market becomes bearish because the holder's confidence level decreases.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:18:40 AM

yes, right once in 2018 is the year of correction and in 2019 to the year the same thing, we can see the 2014-2015 second bitcoin chart of the year is the year of correction

viananda2525

Activity: 1090
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:28:26 AM

yes, right once in 2018 is the year of correction and in 2019 to the year the same thing, we can see the 2014-2015 second bitcoin chart of the year is the year of correction
maybe at 2019 after BAKKT launched futures trade maybe it could be turning point for all cryptocurrency price reversal.2018 was worst phase for all crypto investors.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

This has happened many times before, even back in 2015 and 2016, times that were longer than this and at last in 2017 there came an increase. The problem with now and which is probably the reason why many people complaining is because the price reached very high and fell from such a high top, which is something it has never done before. But that’s still not a reason to complain cause it’s never too late.

There is still going to be another bull, the thing is that you should make sure that you don’t miss it. You can invest some money that you don’t really need (like 1% or so) and then leave it there in case the next bull run takes you by surprise you won’t have to worry since you already have something saved up in your wallet.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:54:02 AM

I agree with you, maybe this year is a period of correction where last year the increase in crypto value was too high. here users are too easy to consider a crypto investment and are very easy to panic with the decline, the market becomes bearish because the holder's confidence level decreases.
Most of those bagholders are still playing with the current situations, early birds who able to hold lots of bitcoin before the big rise are keep cashing out their earnings and making a big effects to the market as those panic holders are joining dumping their coins, afterwards when this bagholders already buy back their coins then they will start to push the price back its an artificial shake extending the bearish market.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

Probably this is the year of correction but mind you that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency would also had a great chance to have a good market price turn back. I do not see the system will not going to survive especially that money has gone through the system and many loving to have cryptocurrency.
The period from the point of fall till the pint of recovery is always the recovery period after the recessional period is finished. For cryptocurrency, it often lasts longer but the current stability in the value of Bitcoin is good enough and shows signals for revival.

however, even if we consider that the stability of bitcoin at the time of recovery is quite good, it is still not supported by factors other than this, for example fundamental factors such as news about bitcoin, be it good news or bad news. The worst thing is that bad news always brings bitcoin back down so if we look at it now, it makes the time needed so that crypto recovery cannot be predicted again

potivech
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:24:09 PM

I think it is healthy correction, now are in crypto people which are in trust with future of crypto. If you want to compare prices from December last year with prices this year ... so you are naive. Last year everybody thinks they will be rich for the day and this is a stupid idea. The market is a living creature, and if it is to be healthy, people have to believe and not just blindly invest
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 10:29:43 PM

the end of 2017 is very exciting for all crypto holders at that time, but in 2018 is a downward trend to date, will this be the true value for crypto? I also believe that because Crypto is better known to the world population and they have begun to selectively choose the best coin for them
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:40:38 PM

the end of 2017 is very exciting for all crypto holders at that time, but in 2018 is a downward trend to date, will this be the true value for crypto? I also believe that because Crypto is better known to the world population and they have begun to selectively choose the best coin for them

I think that neither at the end of 2017 nor now we do not see the right price. It is possible that the real price is between ATH and bottom - somewhere in the middle. How much more or less it is, we will be able to determinate when we are sure that the bear market ended.

pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:45:13 PM

I agree if this year is a year of correction because all crypto prices continue to decline and become more stable even though the trend is declining. many of the users are losing money when they invest at the end of 2017 but this is not the end of crypto because prices will bounce and give you a better surprise
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:56:06 AM

in 2018 is a correction for workers in bitcoin, the price 2018 bitcoin is not worth investing, now the price of bitcoin is increasingly decreasing, now I have not dared to invest in bitcoin, if I invest, I will suffer losses, I will always wait for prices bitcoin is stable again

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: