Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:43:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 the year of correction?  (Read 18057 times)
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:25:46 PM

after seeing the year-long downtrend now we are witnessing the up trend probably once the positive news we may see 5500 dollars price thereafter next price may be 7000 dollars

it still cannot be predicted for the next price increase because the current upward trend in the price of bitcoin is only stuck up to the price of just $5500 and the price has been corrected again.
we can only hope that the increase can continue and the price of bitcoin rises to a higher level now because we have waited too long for that moment to occur.

We'll take it one step at a time dude relax. We're seeing a good support line at the 5k levels right now. That's a 1k increase for support not even a month ago when we're trading 3.8 to 3.9k. I'd like to think this is a transition phase and it's ok if it takes us time.
It is even now under correction  but as you said something is better than nothing so the same way miner Increase in price is better than nothing, now price is increasing day by day, I can see market is increasing 2018 has given us an opportunity to buy some coin at very low price and then hold it until it recovers higher, so I am holding lets seen when the bull stops.
Valhalaa
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 03:04:11 AM

yes, maybe 2018 years for correction and now it's 2019, bitcoin will rise again and hopefully it will come back like 2017
where do we feel what is new all time high, then the most important thing is that our community is also solid, not easy to do panic selling in a random and unpredictable way
Xampeuu

Activity: 1442
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:15:29 AM

after seeing the year-long downtrend now we are witnessing the up trend probably once the positive news we may see 5500 dollars price thereafter next price may be 7000 dollars

it still cannot be predicted for the next price increase because the current upward trend in the price of bitcoin is only stuck up to the price of just $5500 and the price has been corrected again.
we can only hope that the increase can continue and the price of bitcoin rises to a higher level now because we have waited too long for that moment to occur.

We'll take it one step at a time dude relax. We're seeing a good support line at the 5k levels right now. That's a 1k increase for support not even a month ago when we're trading 3.8 to 3.9k. I'd like to think this is a transition phase and it's ok if it takes us time.
right, now the support area is formed and allows it not to go down again. this can lead to the formation of an uptrend so we can just wait to wait and keep the assets we have, so we don't panic sell them

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:08:27 AM

right, now the support area is formed and allows it not to go down again. this can lead to the formation of an uptrend so we can just wait to wait and keep the assets we have, so we don't panic sell them
There's no reason to do such act, panic sell due to this increasing value is not healthy when you are real investors inside, the small form of good position
will be the strong support forming a good lift to bounce up, this is still accumulation period for people who wanted to make a good future profits, leaning from how the trends is building a good run.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:40:56 AM

yes, maybe 2018 years for correction and now it's 2019, bitcoin will rise again and hopefully it will come back like 2017
where do we feel what is new all time high, then the most important thing is that our community is also solid, not easy to do panic selling in a random and unpredictable way

Ideally, the profit booking must be done when the prices are high. It is not advisable to sell the coins while the market is undergoing a correction phase. The most sensible thing would be to sell the coins in small installments and to refrain from dumping all of them in one go.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:04:37 AM

Ideally, the profit booking must be done when the prices are high. It is not advisable to sell the coins while the market is undergoing a correction phase. The most sensible thing would be to sell the coins in small installments and to refrain from dumping all of them in one go.
Indeed, we should not sell our coins during the correction phase because it is not a good idea and it will just lead to a loss for us investors and instead of thinking about selling our coins, we should just think about buying in order to save money and also to not miss the opportunity of the cheap sales in the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:55:03 AM

Indeed, we should not sell our coins during the correction phase because it is not a good idea and it will just lead to a loss for us investors and instead of thinking about selling our coins, we should just think about buying in order to save money and also to not miss the opportunity of the cheap sales in the market.

I am agree with you. Crypto is new investment and still at early stage. If we believe crypto is good technology, i am believe crypto will more worth in the future. Its about the perception about investment and crypto is long term investment.

gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:42:50 PM

As we witnessed a bearish year which lasted longer than the prediction and some people was it was the bad year for crypto but i feel it was a the year of correction as the value of crypto were overachieved at the end of 2017. Hence we are having a correction period to what the real value should had been? Kindly share your opinion.

Real value of BTC is 3000$ and it was really good when it was trading at 3000$. This correction or you can say deception made people more greedier. Now everyone wants more and more. Due to this fake ICO were very active. Stability of BTC around 4000$ to 5000$ has made much better. Now people are again making their steps towards more ICO and other crypto related projects.
Vesperion

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:58:07 PM

As we witnessed a bearish year which lasted longer than the prediction and some people was it was the bad year for crypto but i feel it was a the year of correction as the value of crypto were overachieved at the end of 2017. Hence we are having a correction period to what the real value should had been? Kindly share your opinion.

Real value of BTC is 3000$ and it was really good when it was trading at 3000$. This correction or you can say deception made people more greedier. Now everyone wants more and more. Due to this fake ICO were very active. Stability of BTC around 4000$ to 5000$ has made much better. Now people are again making their steps towards more ICO and other crypto related projects.

I hope it stay at that price for the next months, would be nice if the price goes higher but at least i expect it don't crash. Only time will talk.

Account burned by the community.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:26:42 AM

I think part of the market is obliged to IEO, in fact it was possible to do what could not be done in 2018, to introduce safe investment in ICO, which led investors.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:00:48 AM

I think part of the market is obliged to IEO, in fact it was possible to do what could not be done in 2018, to introduce safe investment in ICO, which led investors.

In 2018 there are still good ICO, or should I say ICO is still popular, though its losing its popularity, IMO only in the last quarter of the year was people already losing hope in ICO that's why IEO was introduce this year. It's a new idea and we are thankful that exchanges like Binance are finding ways to attract investors again, and since this is successful, it could be the trend this year and will help the market to recover.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:51:42 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2019, 08:22:03 AM by Rooster101

Many crypto experts also believe that 2018 is year of correction and it obviously the longest bear market to happen in cryptocurrency history. But there are still some growth even the bitcoin keep falling and they are the top altcoins where some of them go up whikt the market is overwhelmingly red. Lucky for those who purchased bitcoin especially in december 2018 when the price is down to $3200, if they hold it till now, they already made the biggest gain for this year.
truthfirm

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:31:38 PM

is it true that 2018 is a bitcoin correction in 2017? I can answer maybe, but is it true, it is still a question too. but now it appears that bitcoin is starting to show a resurgence and is moving upward, which might also be the same as 2017.
Is it possible? everything can happen.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:49:33 PM

I agree that this super dump last 2018 is just a correction for people,to accumulate more bitcoins for the upcoming bullrun this year.Some of us lose hope last 2018 putting all their money in and now we can see hope to regain all losses and gain so much profit

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:26:19 AM

2018 was the year of correction because every bull market is followed by a downward trend in market prices. This happens because investors begin to sell their possessions to make enough profits during the peak of prices of most of the coins. There will continue to be a downward trend as investors continue to sell - this was what happened in 2018.
2019 started with a great resistance to the bear market in 2018. This is known as the resistance phase because the downward trend ceases to progress and there is no significant rise in prices too. However, Q2 2019 started with gradual increase in market prices and this has cause a significant rise in market prices and value. This movement is likely to trigger the bull market.
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:23:37 AM

I agree that this super dump last 2018 is just a correction for people,to accumulate more bitcoins for the upcoming bullrun this year.
I'm happy and proud to say that I accumulated that long period of bear.
But I have friends who are unfortunate enough because they panic and dump at that period, now they seem to be coming back and might get FOMO again.
If you are not smart, you'll make the wrong decision, which is the opposite of buy the dip and sell at peak.
These morons buy the FOMO and sells the FUD.

Some of us lose hope last 2018 putting all their money in and now we can see hope to regain all losses and gain so much profit

Me, I didn't because I know crypto will recover and whales will pump this up again.

yanetriwidia

Activity: 229
Merit: 2

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentrali

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:38:17 AM

in my opinion this correction will not last long because the increase is not too high like bullrun in 2017 where there is crazy crazy bullrun and correction that occurs very deep can make people instantly go crazy if he loses / experiences very brutal losses we just need to be patient and be patient with this kind of market anyway
this is very good for the market health in my opinion
will rise anyway in the near future

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:32:22 AM

I don't think it's just a correction, but a severe dump, in my opinion. at such times we are psychologically tested. especially for those who invest at the beginning of 2018, of course they feel very much mental stress. but this year a little hope reappeared
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:01:23 AM

this year I think the price of the majority of coins will begin to show quality gradually so making long-term investments is likely to be the best solution for traders to avoid losses after they panic at the price movements at any time.

rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:40:56 AM

I don't think it's just a correction, but a severe dump, in my opinion. at such times we are psychologically tested. especially for those who invest at the beginning of 2018, of course they feel very much mental stress. but this year a little hope reappeared
I agree with you. In 2018, there are a lot of new investors coming in because they only see an increase in 2017. But what happens? panic broke out in the market and even those who just entered also felt panicked and sold with losses and that caused a big dump. This year it seems that trust is starting to come back and let's see what will happen in 2020.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: