Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think A Bull Run Is Really Coming  (Read 12599 times)
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:43:14 AM

I know that it will come at the right time.

Time is the one that can tell when the bulls will come. For now there's no bull and even for this year. 2019 will be the judge if bulls are ready for its coming.
What is your definition about the right time?
In my opinion, the bull race will start at a time when whales see the crypto holders lose hope.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:00:14 AM

All of us here is waiting for a bullrun because it is our benefits but this year it is impossible to happen the price of Bitcoin and other Altcoins is declining and how many days left 2018 year will end,but I read a Crypto news yesterday their prediction of Bitcoin in 2019 is almost positive hopefully we will experience a good market nextyear.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:02:36 AM

I don't only believe in a bull run, I know that a bull run will surely come some day, the difference is that i cannot tell exactly when the bull run will happen, but it must surely come.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 02:07:38 AM

Well there will be another bull run, but who know when it'll be... and it may not see the highs and the velocity of late 2017.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:09:24 AM

2019 Will be an expectation so that it can be realized and now it has entered 2018, of course it will become a thing which in the year 2019 will be able to rise in price
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:20:36 AM

Bull run will come. but not in quick time as this year. Maybe this time for much to be prosecuted more patience to wait for the result of crypto. speculation indeed many say the end of the year will be the peak of the increase, but in fact, it is precisely this fall and not in keeping with predictions and requires many who held much longer.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 02:25:22 AM

Historically speaking, yes. There are always been wild ups and downs with the crypto market. People act like this is the first time this has happened, but it's happened a couple times before and will probably go way up and way down again.

siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:26:45 AM

It will come but not soon, or never until regulator approve that license, I think license is the first priority to end this bearish market, many bad news about regulator to bitcoin or cryptocurrency can give impact in one day, if you want to cut the bad situation then regulator is the first one.

Seems 2k19 maybe will be good for us, but remember SEC can decline too, don't be too positive think. Create a cut loss percentage to avoid more lose in your investment, remember if your think that's too good to be true then don't put all you trust in there.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 02:29:03 AM

Yes I still believe that theres still bullrun coming after all this price dump.Well just be patient and wait because I know the start is yet to come for crypto.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:48:09 AM

Yes, I am convinced of this that the bull run will come but we do not know the time when this is still difficult to predict, and we must be patient to wait for that moment to arrive, hopefully earlier this year there will be a bright spot for the cryptocurrency revival

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:17:14 AM

A market bull run may come or not. It depends on the big whales who are creating this event to happen. I am looking forward to this time to happen the soonest after the correction of the market was made. I hope the new investors will realize that this is the best time to buy tokens while it is at its lowest price. When the Bullrun comes, they are 101% rich.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 03:25:17 AM

I would not say a bull run at this point in time because this might not be the bottom of bitcoin. It could sink further down the lane but i believe new year we are definitely going to have some sort of stabilization in the crypto market but not necessarily a bull run.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:26:49 AM

the bull run is really inevitable, but it is not known when it will come, as the market may fall even lower before the bull race and a lot of time may be spent on market recovery.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:31:29 AM

Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.

There is always manipulation. But not every movement of the market is due to manipulation. I believe there are so many factors affecting the crypto market, making it more unpredictable than predictable. The volatility of the crypto market is not being directly managed by a few individuals. It is like it has a life of its own, moving up and down, just like other markets. So whatever direction it takes, there will be an opposite one sooner. So if there is a bear, there is also a bull.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:33:03 AM

Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.

I don't see any sign for bull market maybe until end the year it will keep down or sideways. I use technical method to predict market price action & trend ( MACD & MA ) and I found something that make me scare, it will like this until middle of 2019. Don't trust me just look your strategy and hope you have a lot of patient to wait bull market.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:58:57 AM

I believe the bull run really coming by the end of this year, i think this is like the previous year all over the months of that year the bitcoin price was ups and down a little but many of us are surprisingly of the bitcoin price it could hit $19k in a short period of time.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:05:33 AM

I honestly believe it will come people are just on a wait and see attitude any big movements coming from the big corporate and whales will bring good results for small investors like us we do not just give up on a technology that's been with us for ten years and now making a big difference worldwide.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:18:36 AM

A market bull run may come or not. It depends on the big whales who are creating this event to happen. I am looking forward to this time to happen the soonest after the correction of the market was made. I hope the new investors will realize that this is the best time to buy tokens while it is at its lowest price. When the Bullrun comes, they are 101% rich.
This is indeed the most awaited by all investors. and take advantage of this time to buy many of the assets are indeed being good things await bull run. but it could also backfire because when the bull run did not arrive would be a lot of new investors especially would lose confidence in the market and this will make the volume becomes increasingly fall when they pull their assets.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:30:59 AM

people forgot about past performance of btc when its on a big bear market. bears and bulls are common thing in this market. so if bear came then next is bull. we need to wait patiently for that

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:32:15 AM

Never give up for all holder of bitcoin or altcoin, keep hold your asset because you can take back your money and get profit, just wait the moment will be come true and bitcoin or altcoin will be on higher price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: