Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think A Bull Run Is Really Coming  (Read 12599 times)
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

Bull run will come and everyone are waiting.
It will come soon, not for this year but maybe for 2019.
I'm positive that bull run is really coming but we need to be patient until it becomes a reality.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:32:12 PM

Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.

until now the market has always experienced a long-term correction, there is no sign that the bullrun will soon occur especially ahead of the end of this year. I am not sure
however the market will need time to recover and stabilize, especially in the development of bitcoin
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

with a long bearish period like what happened this year, I am very optimistic about next year and in the future, bitcoin will soon prove
This long bearish can be followed by a good bounce back, we are not sure when will it happen but if you have some good glimpse from what potentials can be then you will be able to trust that the bull will run back, investors will come along again with how the value falls they will be able to grab the opportunities and hold till the Market rises high again.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:40:37 PM

with a long bearish period like what happened this year, I am very optimistic about next year and in the future, bitcoin will soon prove
For people who are still hesitant about the price of bitcoin for the next few years, you can see and follow every one of what Jhon McAfee said. Logically it is hard to believe, with the bitcoin price movements that always decrease monthly. However, he has another view of the future of bitcoin, he even predicts the price of bitcoin will touch $ 1 million in 2020, a figure that is fantastic and he swears when the price of bitcoin does not reach that price in that year he is ready to eat his cock. He is a person who is very enthusiastic about bitcoin, let's wait for what will happen.
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

Yes, I really think this way, to my mind bull run is going to change everything in crypto industry!
Look, there is a bull run in crypto industry and it will lead to mass adoption!
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:03:19 PM

I do not expect a bull run anytime soon. Now the market has gone straight to the correction, and it looks like it's going to last a long time. We can't expect every year to be the same. There must be losers for the winners.
No you must be wrong. Bulls may come into action at any time soon. Because bitcoin is trading around its strongest supporting levels and as long as this current support level will be holding then we do not need to worry more. Already bitcoin has showed a positive market in last week and even it is currently trading lower, it will again bounce back so that its support level will not be broken so that we can sure about bull run will be coming very soon.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.

I would agree that it's more likely to be a steady increase. The mega-increases like last year aren't really sustainable (as this year has shown). Slow and steady growth over time is more preferable for long-term growth.

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

I would agree that it's more likely to be a steady increase. The mega-increases like last year aren't really sustainable (as this year has shown). Slow and steady growth over time is more preferable for long-term growth.
growth with a long time and stable is certainly the right choice from the very rapid increase will occur. but I think bulls will still happen next year, even though they won't happen with great value.

youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

Yes, I really think this way, to my mind bull run is going to change everything in crypto industry!
Look, there is a bull run in crypto industry and it will lead to mass adoption!
I think the increase that occurred a few days ago was also due to the influence of manipulations carried out by bears. and look at the current price, everything moves back down again

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:17:40 PM

There is a possibility of a bull run, but if everyone chooses to hold it, then the possibility of a bull run is very small, if you want the bull run to happen soon, we must increase the volume of coin purchases on the market so that the price soars

Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

Maybe yes in 2019 when the correction is done but we cannot guarantee that due to market is really unpredictable. Crypto experts said that 2019 will be the recovery of bearish market from 2018 so let us all hope that it would really happen. Many people are already had a great loss from this year.
simplelamp

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:22:28 PM

i'm genially scared we are going to hit recession. if so, then no bull run for a looong time, let's all hope for the best!
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:28:32 PM

That's what I'm doing over 4 years and it's proven that I got few profit from it.
As we know that cryptocurrency is risky activity but yield more profit that you can expect.

No pain No gain,right ? If you're not ready , better to sell it now and end it away !

Smiley
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:31:34 PM

i'm genially scared we are going to hit recession. if so, then no bull run for a looong time, let's all hope for the best!
you can hope as much as you want but the market will go as he wants and regardless of your hopes. just make a TA and fundamental

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:40:44 PM

I hope you are right  when a bull run is coming ! I and many people here are waiting it .   Now I'm holding a lot of coins, I hope 2019 will be a good year for crypto

Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:50:47 PM

It is difficult to imagine that in 2019 there will be something bad. The market can not fall for several years in a row. Even if now we are seeing a small correction after a sudden start of growth, this only indicates that growth will continue soon.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

I think that now there is a preparation for this,and the main trends that I'm watching it in the first place to purchase is at a good volume,sperm whales,they are buying at lower levels huge amounts,but it says a lot,first and foremost, that soon will the strong growth,I think after February,the beginning of spring
dainoran

Activity: 664

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:42:49 PM

some people now buy and hold all the coins they have, because they hope there is bullrun, indeed there is no guarantee that bullrun will occur, but there are still many people who are sure about crypto and invest in it.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

I think that everything can happen, definitely will come, but I would not know for sure on what date, probably before the halvening happens,  something resembling a bull run can happen, so we have to wait a couple of years yet, we just need a little more patience.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:56:56 PM

Some alts are showing a crazy growth already today, +150% for Eternal Token. I think we will see something alike in coming year, but I really doubt bitcoin is going to be among them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: