Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:33:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think A Bull Run Is Really Coming  (Read 12600 times)
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:43:52 PM

Well it's not bad to hoping that the bull run will be coming early of this year and it wi be good if that happen. For me I know bull run will really come soon maybe it's not like what we want the highest price but I think it will increase.
trina

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

" Blockchain meets social network "

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 10:56:55 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency market will go up in the next few months. It seems to me that the recovery process has already begun.
We've been ended the year 2018 with nothing to see improvements from its situation but as we face another journey/year, we should be positive that it will rise again.  Not necessarily that we should go for instant recovery but to see its growing and even reaching into $500 at 2nd quarter, I'll be satisfied enough.
yes the price increase will be gradual for this year, not instant, maybe the highest price will only occur in 2020 because I see that this year is just a recovery along with price movements that are gradually rising.

🌕 ⟦ 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗨 𝗦 ⟧ - Currency for Broomstickk. 🌕
https://myvenus.ooo
🖥 📱 💻 Broomstickk - Decentralized Social Network 💻 📱 🖥
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:13:28 PM

Don't expect it too much, not necessarily it will happen, we are already at the beginning of the year now, and market conditions are still the same as before.
I don't think there will be a bullrun for this year, unless the whale pumps.
we are also still confused about the current market conditions whether natural or manipulated.
myohmy81

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:28:35 PM

Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.
You need to believe it that it will happen this year as the price has now started to show some positive trend. Although it's unpredictable as this will need a massive demand to make a bull run but it's good that we need to prepare and buy more good quality crypto to take the opportunity while it's still affordable. Then once the bull run will come you have in position to achieve a good profits.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:33:50 PM

I do think that one will come - crypto still has as bright a future as ever, it's just that the markets are thin and so speculative, which helps to cause this volatility.
I don't know when it will come, but I think we'd need something like $300b for the whole market before we could say that we were even on the path to recovery. It's worth noting too that percentage increases can be misleading when we've dropped so far already. For example ETH has increased almost 100% recently, from $80 to around $160 - but this is nothing compared to its ATH of over $1,000.

ZEVS42

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:16:11 PM

I have no doubt that the bull market will begin this month or early February. it will start when there is good news

R A I D O ▬ FINANCIAL ▬ | THE GLOBAL FINTECH ECOSYSTEM
https://ico.raidofinance.com/login
NikyGreyton

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

MOCKTAIL.FINANCE

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:20:46 PM

yes, its coming but i dont know after 1 month, 1 year, on more. its so hard to predict. i think future is the best for crypto. but i dont know about period.

══════════════☛MOCKTAIL.FINANCE☚═════════════
The First ERC 1155 Standard Semi-Fungible Token on BSC
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 06:33:49 PM

waiting for the bull run to be really patient and this will happen again like 2017 because the blockchain growth is in great demand by everyone and in this month we are waiting for a change in the crypto world.

[
belcini

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:02:44 AM

Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.

In fact, no one can say for sure whether the bull run will come soon. After all, any opinions on this issue today are only assumptions. No one can guarantee that they will come true. I believe that we will see the first signs for active growth of the market only from the middle of next year.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:47:35 AM

waiting for the bull run to be really patient and this will happen again like 2017 because the blockchain growth is in great demand by everyone and in this month we are waiting for a change in the crypto world.
I do not expect so much that the growth that will occur can be like what happened in 2017. 2018 has made many traders lose. and I only hope that this year there will be stable, long-lasting growth. if the market can move steadily it will be good for the investment and trade markets. Many investors will return to investing crypto if the crypto market conditions improve soon.
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:06:56 PM

bull? The bull market is still early, and there are no symptoms of any bull market coming. When the global economy enters a dangerous period, capitalists may be keeping their own battlefields, so the bull market in the cryptocurrency market will have to wait for several years.

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:10:38 PM

I have thoughts like you. I think the slow increase is good for the crypto market. This shows that our market is in a positive state and there is not too much impact of price manipulation. manipulation only brings virtual value and it has no benefit for the long-term survival of cryptos.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:18:19 PM

I don't even know. There are few signs portending that bull run will happen this year, such from the crypto such as cryptocurrency becoming like an institute this year, china upgrading crypto system.but I can't say this is when we will experience it. A lot of prediction which is still rumor.  Due to the disappointment a lot had last year 2018, we are been cautious of relying on rumours.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:42:49 PM

I don't even know. There are few signs portending that bull run will happen this year, such from the crypto such as cryptocurrency becoming like an institute this year, china upgrading crypto system.but I can't say this is when we will experience it. A lot of prediction which is still rumor.  Due to the disappointment a lot had last year 2018, we are been cautious of relying on rumours.
Actually, if it is more accurate to express oneself, then it’s better not to pay attention to forecasts at all, because only negative ones are always carried out, and hope for positive forecasts and real implementation of our plans is fading away.
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:44:08 PM

I think bull run like 2017 is very near and we will be easily seeing it in 2019 ending and at will be break all the all time high price. Because of the ongoing development by BAKKT, fidelity, and recently news about Nasdaq Partnering with VanEck to Release ‘Regulated, Surveilled’ Digital Assets Products will bring a lot of institutional investors which will create scarcity in the market and will result in big pump. Major cryptocurrency like BTC will be around 25000$ near the end of 2019 this is my prediction.

MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:38:03 PM

Actually, if it is more accurate to express oneself, then it’s better not to pay attention to forecasts at all, because only negative ones are always carried out, and hope for positive forecasts and real implementation of our plans is fading away.
To date, the market has collapsed again. I do not even know what to expect and what to believe. As if the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is increasing and the highest-rated coins also increase their capitalization, but at some point the situation changes dramatically.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:45:17 PM

I do think we'll see a return to price rises during 2019. However there is absolutely no sign of it happening anytime soon. The mini recovery of this week followed by the big sell-off today fits perfectly into the existing bearish trend. We may have a bit further to fall.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:05:53 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency market will go up in the next few months. It seems to me that the recovery process has already begun.

I see that more like a correction. Many predict bottom still has to be found. We have whole long 2019 for that. Market will for sure not drastically go up on general anytime soon.  
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:13:36 AM

I will not expect a bull run any time soon because the kind of panic in the crypto community and the mainstreams gives me the impression that people are not ready to invest in crypto any time near.
We all know that in crypto, people are making money at any point in time so people think some people, somewhere, are manipulating the market to their own benefit. Until this ideology is debunked, people may be scared to come in crypto again which makes it difficult for a possible bull run.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 10:15:39 AM

There has been a lot of talk about bull run recently, many people expected it would come by the end of this year (in December), but that hasn't happened, so in my opinion, it wouldn't be coming so soon, will definitely take some time before the market is back to normal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: