Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:12:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STRATEGY??  (Read 2380 times)
moanna123

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:31:02 AM

there are lots of things you can call strategy trading holding or forum but the most thing that i can recommend to you is to buy coins when they are red with this you can earn when the right time come.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:39:05 AM

I see a lot of post of basic in trading but i forgot to save the link. me trading here in crypto was so hard to tell so I just do is bounty and hold
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

In principle, you need to decide on long-term or short-term investments, the further investment strategy depends on this, since in my preference, it is best to make long-term investments since you can get more profit from them

For sure you can't be able to say long term is better than short term without your own experienced with this kind of strategy. Experiences what makes sense of being effective traders. Learning is a must specially from experienced.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:04:43 AM

I'm not a trader yet but would like to do in the future. If you make a good platform in the crypto market especially in trading you must have patience and very good knowledge of trading otherwise you won't survive here except this you need to research the market regularly.
btcmi

Activity: 302

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

Buy cheap, sell expensive, everything is simple.  Grin It is much more difficult to predict when it will be cheap and expensive. So you need patience, attention and speed of thinking.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
coinzzzpro

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:21:43 AM

I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.
Please share a little of your experience of trading successfully.

Thank you for your time.

SHORT strategy. When you sell a coin and buy it in the same amount, but cheaper. As a result, you profit from the difference in price.

For example:

You have:
2 ETH

Sell 2 ETH, price: $200 (2 ETH = $400)
Buy: 2 ETH, price $195 (2 ETH = $390)
Profit: $10

You can increase your profit margin trading, but the truth is the risks are also increasing.

riptv

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:22:39 AM

i am going to tell you two the best strategies one of them is to hold for now since the condition of market is bad and the second one the key is to be patient and to take things with calm.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:31:23 AM

the strategy used is very easy, you only need to buy a cryptocurrency at a cheap price and after that you can sell it at a high price and don't sell it at a price lower than the price you bought. for beginners it's just that easy.
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:50:25 AM

besides being patient, of course, we must know about the good news about coins because so far the positive news has a great influence on the price of a coin, and the rest is experience and high flying hours in analyzing coins that have good potential is also very needed here.

I agree...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 06:25:10 PM

You think I can come up with something new? Everything is already written in the books on investment and trade. First, understand who you are. Investor or trader.

team87 (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:05:45 PM

If we think and are more careful, actually from that difficulty we will understand the process and make a new experience in our plan. It means taking the positive side or wisdom from a difficult situation, usually will get something valuable.

When markets are red - if you wanna risk and get a big income you must buy. On red markets usually you can make more profit neither green.
And when the market is bleeding, before you have to check which coins have the potential to increase. It's not enough to just speculate, but you're right that buying will be the right choice. Of course in accordance with the financial capacity of each. Thanks DISPERADO.  Smiley
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:06:55 PM

I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.

Thank you for your time.
I am thinking about buying some bot and trading signals. Now it is time to multiply my Bitcoin in short term.
What is your thoughts? Is that really profitable?

chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:36:34 PM

All I can do is wish you good luck. In this market it will definitely come in handy. This is not December last year, when it was possible to invest in any project and earn hundreds of percent of profits.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:56:19 PM

I think that now a good strategy is to try to buy at the lowest price and try to sell when the price approaches 6700. I do not think that we will see growth in the near future.
Elonripeto

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:05:49 AM

the only strategy now is watch for the strongest dip Resistance and buy in, once it gets to few point of may be extra 10usd sell and buy in at a lower price later
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:07:40 AM

Thank you for your time.

You are right, patience and attention needed, and it is necessary to have such quality as logic. Sometimes logical thoughts help to prevent mistakes, even if they are not serious.
Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:04:34 PM

For every trading strategy one needs to define cryptocurrency to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules. Bad money management can make a potentially profitable strategy unprofitable.
team87 (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

Thank you for your time.
I am thinking about buying some bot and trading signals. Now it is time to multiply my Bitcoin in short term.
What is your thoughts? Is that really profitable?
I think it's difficult in the current situation for the short term, the price of bitcoin is more likely to decline and currently at the price of $ 6370. even to touch the price of $ 7000 is very difficult. I have no idea. Lips sealed
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

I think that now you need to hold a little coin. It does not make sense to sell your coins at such prices. How do traders manage to earn with such a market?
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

Margin trading is the best strategy to earn funds even on the falling market, but you need be very careful. Margin trading contains a lot of risks and if you are not good in trading, you can lose a lot of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: