Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:47:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is bitcoin this year  (Read 1268 times)
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

whales refrain from making bitcoin prices stable without too long fluctuations, maybe this is all for ETF needs that have taken a lot of time for crypto

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

Good evening, I have a few questions with the current state of bitcoin, whether in 2019 bitcoin will rise again or decrease, the question I made is based on the number of ico and selfdrops starting to develop, Huh Huh Huh

in this case whether the altcoin will follow the movement of Bitcoin or even bitcoin will lose,

people will still choose Bitcoin as a coin investment or choose altcoin as a short-term investment ..

we see next year .. Grin Grin Grin

If you ask 2019 whether bitcoin will rise again or decrease.
I think your question is difficult to answer, because no one can guarantee the answer whether bitcoin is increasing or decreasing in 2019, do not expect prices to only rise using predictions, predictions will not be as expected, bitcoin prices depend on the number of requests, now many are selling with panic, those who buy are still thinking of doing it, because they are afraid if the price doesn't rise.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:28:25 PM

Good evening, I have a few questions with the current state of bitcoin, whether in 2019 bitcoin will rise again or decrease, the question I made is based on the number of ico and selfdrops starting to develop, Huh Huh Huh

in this case whether the altcoin will follow the movement of Bitcoin or even bitcoin will lose,

people will still choose Bitcoin as a coin investment or choose altcoin as a short-term investment ..

If you are a positive thinker,of course bitcoin will recover soon. It only need time. We saw that bitcoin value is stable and still higher which means it has still a bright future. Only we need is to believe and hope.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:28:49 PM

The price of bitcoin still is huge compare to years ago. There are just disappointments that we expect bitcoin to continue to grow more than its ATH because after all the ETF is being talked. Altcoins we were holding fall terribly so its stressful to watch the markets in red. I think for the most part we're not used to see our altcoins fall this low after it hit more than 100X.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

Bitcoin this year is silent for a long time. Anyway it is possible to increase before this year end. In 2019, bitcoin will still lead the market. Pump and dump is always possible at it is the common scenario of bitcoin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:32:43 PM

1 BTC = $ 6400 still high enough for me and it's keep stable and waiting for a momentum so all you need is wait like an investor like me

You can see this

https://imgur.com/sYR2MJA

Just wait until 2020 and thanks me later  Wink

Smiley
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:56:07 PM

Prices for bitcoins this year are still very low compared to before, and I'm still waiting until the end of 2018 or 2019 to be able to raise the bitcoin price compared to the current. I'm sure if bitcoin is reduced then other altcoin will be like that so I would still choose that bitcoin investment.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

Hopefully at the end of this year price will be rising rapidly. We are near to see again a crypto year like past year. This year can be or not but the next year will be the crypto year again, it is almost sure. So use this opportunity and buy more.
Brezy104

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

In this year bitcoin is quite amazing because the rate is got control while supply was reached to 18M so now its controlled and they reduced to 15M those bitcoin is reserved this year which was not in use. So this is year bitcoin is got controlled by some government banks etc. So now it's up to banks and bitcoin supply if we invest right now. So tomorrow we will be millionaires.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

although this year the decline of bitcoin is very sharp but bitcoin is still leading in crypto, and like in the past year, bitcoin is really going to increase later this year .
Yeah this year bitcoin value is decline so much but all cryptocurrency only bitcoin is always on top value. And I think this coming year bitcoin will rise and give us good profit so it's better to calm and patient to wait.
Market is volatile and we can't actually predict what will happen to the prices but still we are all hoping that by the end of this year or maybe the next year bitcoin will give us a good profit, for only those who believes and have patience.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:15:06 PM

As of now, no one can really say the upcoming status of what BTC would be in 2019, some might say that BTC will even fall and some might say it will RISE UP, now no one can give the perfect accurate answer onto Bitcoin's status next year, so our only choice right now is to listen to the experts and observe on what would happen in the upcoming months.
budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:26:20 PM

approaching the end of this year, the value of bitcoin I think will remain below 10,000 USD, but the prospects for better still exist, especially for 2019 later.
stely41

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

although this year the decline of bitcoin is very sharp but bitcoin is still leading in crypto, and like in the past year, bitcoin is really going to increase later this year .
Yeah this year bitcoin value is decline so much but all cryptocurrency only bitcoin is always on top value. And I think this coming year bitcoin will rise and give us good profit so it's better to calm and patient to wait.
Despite the bitcoin price struggling to regain its highs this year, the long-term trend is hard to ignore.Bitcoin has maintained its so-called dominance over the sector through 2018.
Therowlingk2

Activity: 588
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

I think that normal for bitcoin price, it will getting stabilized as time goes by. A lot of Initial Coin Offering this year, maybe that cases price goes down, i will hold my cryptocurrency in the coming years Cheesy

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

Bitcoin as a technology is doing as well as it has always being doing and nothing is happening to it, it is interesting that such a stable technology has such a volatile price but this is inevitable since it is still a new development when it comes to currencies, now about the price, I have great doubts we are going to see the price recovering by the next year, while the past never repeats itself if you look at the previous crash you will see it took this market years to recover and it seems the same is going to happen again.

And most altcoins are going to move following the price movements of bitcoin since as we know most altcoins show a very high correlation with the movements of bitcoin even if at some times they show some independent behaviour.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:30:58 PM

for the next year, maybe the crypto trip will become more difficult and the challenges that will get bigger, will need a big hype to lift the crypto back to the surface and this is not an easy thing, good news when it's not enough to raise prices

Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 05:34:14 PM

In my opinion bitcoin will rise again in the last of this year of the first of the next year.Because we was saw that bitcoin price rise every end of the year.Meny person predict on it like me i think.It's very necessary to every investors who invest his money long times ago.If they sell there bitcoin now in this moment they have to face a big loss.Because lot's of money they invest on bitcoin.I think this is the time for the bigainer who want to invest on bitcoin for long time, if they want to make profit in short time they should wait,thank you.

usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:45:42 PM

In 2017, their is the huge raise in the price of bitcoin and potential cryptocurrency.But this year the price of bitcoin had reduced in continues manner.And the new investors in bitcoin also reduced simultaneously.If the price of bitcoin had regained last year value.The investors in bitcoin will get increase rapidly as like last year.
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

To be honest, no one knows what will happen to Bitcoin. But I know for sure that Bitcoin will develop further.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 06:07:56 PM

Bitcoin this year was in a recovery phase.At the start it was searching for some stability and later in mid it was in recovery phase as it there was huge loss at the end of 2017 and it has to recover for that.And now in end of this year it is again getting into profit but the issue here is it is not stable.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: