Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is bitcoin this year  (Read 1268 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:16:03 AM

Its hard to predict whether bitcoin is going up or down next year, the chances are 50-50 but most of the speculation will be uptrend, don't expect there will be hype and huge rising like 2017, the situation already change, but I am positive 2019 will be a good year for crypto, don't too focus on alt because most of the alt got a short life period, focus on strong crypto like btc eth and xrp
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdamRoss

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

The price of Bitcoin is very volatile so you get used to it. Bitcoin is not a conventional financial instrument when compared to its competitors. If you are used to "investing" - be prepared for risk. What will not happen in 2018: The fall of Bitcoin, Bitcoin has existed and has surpassed the point of no return.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

Bitcoin this year is pretty steady. Bitcoin price movement is very predictable for this month. But still we can't say that it will not change in a couple of seconds. I might say by the end of this yea bitcoin will fall on the price of 7k give and take. And maybe next year will be a progressive year .

kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:59:12 AM

Good evening, I have a few questions with the current state of bitcoin, whether in 2019 bitcoin will rise again or decrease, the question I made is based on the number of ico and selfdrops starting to develop, Huh Huh Huh

in this case whether the altcoin will follow the movement of Bitcoin or even bitcoin will lose,

people will still choose Bitcoin as a coin investment or choose altcoin as a short-term investment ..

we see next year .. Grin Grin Grin
This year is gone critical and the end of this year bitcoin will go a little bit, but I hope in next year Bitcoin price will grow up nicely. We will meet next year according to this question.

Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

Good evening, I have a few questions with the current state of bitcoin, whether in 2019 bitcoin will rise again or decrease, the question I made is based on the number of ico and selfdrops starting to develop, Huh Huh Huh

in this case whether the altcoin will follow the movement of Bitcoin or even bitcoin will lose,

people will still choose Bitcoin as a coin investment or choose altcoin as a short-term investment ..

This year is the best opportunity to buy btc because this the btc is crashing and there is not steady price of btc. This year is worst to some but the best opportunity to those who see the future of crypto currencies.
Urbexs

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:08:00 PM

I think that in this year we will not see new highs in bitcoin.
But in 2019 I think we will see a market recovery.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:06:25 PM

Well on this year as I have observed is not really good for bitcoin and along with many of crypto currencies, bitcoins market value is very volatile it sometimes go up and it sometimes go down but this year all it does is just to go down and down it came along with many crypto currencies market value.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:43:03 PM

Many prediction that in the year 2019 the price of bitcoin will rise again and it will go the moon and I hope it would really happen. This year is not good because all cryptocurrencies are down especially bitcoin and its totally bad. its up to you what will you choose and I think i will choose bitcoin for long term investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:59:49 PM

Whatever is going on to bitcoin so far this year it was unexpected if you compared with 2017. But still, bitcoin is top in the coin market and people chose it for long-term investment. Altcoin is the child of bitcoin and suitable for short-term investment. Bitcoin price will increase incredibly at the end of this year or in 2019.
Shakiraroyce

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

Every year bitcoin struggles and in the every end it always wins ,rising and dropping of bitcoin is normal ,not even bitcoin alone but all other coins in general,it will rise and it will fall in price ,this is not a problem at all ,so far bitcoin has been stable and I'm intrigued about it ,the next rise will just be so huge than the ones we saw previously
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:45:56 PM

Well im hoping that bitcoin will get a back into 20,000$ before this year end it still has a chance as of now. But as for right now bitcoin is in red
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:47:36 PM

Bitcoin for now have low value, I just hope that it will recover before the year end. Let just think positive that everything will be okay and fine whatever challenges may occur.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:01:10 PM

Bitcoin for now has a low value. The market currently is really not healthy. For now, you need to hold coins and wait patiently for sometime. I believe the price will rise.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Tanya12356

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:26:39 PM

I think that in this year we will not see new highs in bitcoin.
But in 2019 I think we will see a market recovery.
Most likely it will be at the end of 2018 and the beginning of 2019 Bitcoin will grow.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

Slow but sure
This English proverb I see is very suitable for crypto as a whole
I hope and expect the increase to be slower with corrective movements
Overall, the situation is stabilizing with a quiet upward trend.
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:56:59 PM

Bitcoin this year hasn't been encouraging at all due to the current state of the crypto market. For now, the best way to earn profit is by holding your coins for sometime and wait patiently until prices rise.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:00:53 PM

The market is really unhealthy now and it is really affecting the value of the coins especially bitcoin prices. This year has not been encouraging at all but all the same I hope bitcoin will rise again soon.
saman0987

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:20:14 PM

Value of the bitcoin was not changed rapidly and it stable in this year.BTC
but last December and January it was up... and also we would't see big change of this value in next two months
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:22:58 PM

I would choose Bitcoin in your place because it is more stable and reliable. he gives you a guarantee that your money will be safe

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:28:05 PM

in my opinion, the price of bitcoin this year will tend to remain stable at a price of $ 6-8k. does altcoin follow the price of bitcoin? basically it's true. but when stable, altcoins will make more pumps but remain in the Bitcoin area. and the future of bitcoin will remain good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: