Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is bitcoin this year  (Read 1268 times)
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:34:36 PM

Most people here in cryptocurrency business feel bad this year because the market losses more than 50%. Talking about bitcoin, from as high as $19,000 last year, it drops to $6000 this year. Now, it is stable at $6,800. For some, this might be the stability bitcoin has been waiting for it to become mainstream.
sheamus10

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:50:09 PM

I am very sure that in 2019 the price of bitcoin will rise like 2017, the reason is that the number of requests is increasing. We have to prepare a number of plans for 2019 later, because it seems that many people will start trading large amounts of bitcoin.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:04:12 PM

Bitcoin is still in good shaped this year. Even though is gone allot of high and lows this year. I stil believed that this crypro wil be great agait in the coming months. Many people will say bitcoin is in bad condition but for me bitcoin is still great.

Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:06:47 PM

Well almost all of our crypto enthusiast have observed and experienced that 2017 is year of bitcoin and along with the so many crypto currencies but as we entered 2018 the crypto market also goes cold as bitcoin and all the crypto currencies market price also goes cold.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:54:41 PM

as i know bitcoin in this year is not like bitcoin in last year, in last year we can see that the bitcoin is very growing and many people use bitcoin and make bitcoin very popular, in this year it seems like bitcoin popularity is dropping because the price is dropping too

hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:00:15 AM

It looks stable and the movement is very slow. I personally prefer to see bitcoin volatile because I can make daily profit through trading but now it is not good time to do it. It is better to do oather thing than waiting for the increase of bitcoin price.

Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:14:29 AM

We all know that bitcoin lost many investors and other users because of it's big drop. The thing is, the price will recover again. It may not be this but it will, next year I guess.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:23:07 AM

It looks stable and the movement is very slow. I personally prefer to see bitcoin volatile because I can make daily profit through trading but now it is not good time to do it. It is better to do oather thing than waiting for the increase of bitcoin price.
Yes that's right, for now the bitcoin price movement is at $ 6200- $ 6400 for almost 4 months in that price position, and now it's approaching the turn of the year I expect prices to come back as last year which reached $ 19,000. But everything can be realized depending on the good news for bitcoin.

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:26:13 AM

as i know bitcoin in this year is not like bitcoin in last year, in last year we can see that the bitcoin is very growing and many people use bitcoin and make bitcoin very popular, in this year it seems like bitcoin popularity is dropping because the price is dropping too
i think that too,
it looks like this year is indeed a bad year for Crypto, but if we postpone the time in early 2017. i am grateful that the price of bitcoin does not return to the initial price in the price range of $ 800- $ 1000. so i think you are wrong to say that bitcoin's popularity has declined.  Wink

i am very sure if the end of this year the market will recover.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:29:40 AM

Good evening, I have a few questions with the current state of bitcoin, whether in 2019 bitcoin will rise again or decrease, the question I made is based on the number of ico and selfdrops starting to develop, Huh Huh Huh

in this case whether the altcoin will follow the movement of Bitcoin or even bitcoin will lose,

people will still choose Bitcoin as a coin investment or choose altcoin as a short-term investment ..

we see next year .. Grin Grin Grin
I see a progress that is currently crypto development is already on a far more positive path. Already more and more people know crypto and more and more sectors are accepting crypto. This is a positive value because then Crypto is getting more familiar and this can be the beginning of the development of crypto towards a far better era.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:34:03 AM

Yes, it is true that the existence of bitcoin is always significant every year, but bitcoin from the beginning of the year until now does not show a convincing movement that makes a lot of people lazy to follow the movement of bitcoin. Bitcoin that doesn't seem to move quickly, but the reality cannot be denied bitcoin will not be displaced by other coins such as altcoin or other. Interest in bitcoin remains superior to other coins.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:15:07 AM

Good evening, I have a few questions with the current state of bitcoin, whether in 2019 bitcoin will rise again or decrease, the question I made is based on the number of ico and selfdrops starting to develop, Huh Huh Huh

in this case whether the altcoin will follow the movement of Bitcoin or even bitcoin will lose,

people will still choose Bitcoin as a coin investment or choose altcoin as a short-term investment ..

we see next year .. Grin Grin Grin
I see a progress that is currently crypto development is already on a far more positive path. Already more and more people know crypto and more and more sectors are accepting crypto. This is a positive value because then Crypto is getting more familiar and this can be the beginning of the development of crypto towards a far better era.
and one more thing, more and more governments are allowing crypto. Regardless of current price which has dropped dramatically, i think hope for future is far more important by paying attention to analysis above
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:23:51 AM

lightning is on fire! such fast growth https://github.com/rootzoll/raspiblitz

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:45:47 AM

Bitcoin this year is like a pump and dump because it is controlled by whales or it might be a trading scheme. Go with the flow if bitcoin gets a good news and pumped up sell it because later on it will bounce back to its support
I didn't think like that, the fact that the decline of bitcoin prices was caused by the regulation of each country, hacked exchange, regulation of several companies that had happened on this year. Look at 2017 with a drastic price increase, and do you mention that it's caused by whales? I guess you should mention that.
Vernfwiles

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:17:47 AM

Bitcoin on each year undergo development into its growth which generates more profit. So Bitcoin on changing this year because of the progress of the year. So much trust that owned the Bitcoin into profit by having the Bitcoin.
Mikeschmitt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:23:59 AM

Bitcoin price is a bit low than we wanted it to be but the price is expected to pump up when the bull run starts. Altcoins price follows the price of bitcoin. So if bitcoin price goes up or down the others would follow too.
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:45:57 AM

bitcoin has a different value after the year, and this year looks better than the previous year, probably because of the slow rise, making players too tired of waiting for bitcoin to rise

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

For whole year 2018 bitcoin price were stable in $6000 to $9000 and the over price of this in the last of 2017 are now recovering and if we just make a bubble in the market one day it will burst and it is not good for more trusted people, and bitcoin for this year will be more risky because those who have purchased it on $15000 now they are in panic so only hold is better for them.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:24:13 AM

People always choose investment in Bitcoin for the long time as short time investment altcoins it's planning good think.now crypto market everyday down to down and down but I know it is the last time of this year.so I think December in this year 2018 can be increased market volume and definitely 2019 year will come back market up condition.
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:25:05 AM

the rise and fall of bitcoin is normal, not just bitcoin but all other coins in general, this is not a problem at all, as far as bitcoin is stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: