Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW  (Read 13719 times)
juragankambing (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:10:06 AM

Do you have any coin suggestions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:16:54 AM

How about bitcoin? it is low price now with great fundamental, and if you wanna some of altcoins - i recommend look at XEM NEM, And some Nano hold.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

ethereum can be in the first position for purchase, besides the choice of neo or cardano coins is better to be used as a purchase because the coin is now on a positive trend and is popular for traders or investors.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:23:31 AM

Do you want coin for long term holding or just sell in next bull run,if you want long term coin you need find somthing  which have good communty and hard  working devs ,i can suggest DeepOnion.

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

I believe that you incorrectly asked your question. Firstly, for how long you want to buy a coin. In the second you did not say how much you want to buy a coin. I think that these are very important points when investing in cryptocurrencies.
Lichto I adhere to this tactic:
1. 50 percent investment in bitcoin
2. 40 percent investment in 5 coins from the top 50 (this is a long-term investment)
3. 10 percent are coins / tokens for weekly trading.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:03:15 AM

Do you want to invest in coins and hold it for several years or you want to use it as money?
Whatever your reason is, I would stick to bitcoin because it has future. I am not saying other coins don't, many do but many will fail. Many developers will abound their projects and you could become bagholder, just saying, it happened many times.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:08:25 AM

How about bitcoin? it is low price now with great fundamental, and if you wanna some of altcoins - i recommend look at XEM NEM, And some Nano hold.
Thats my guy, even if we post both in the altcoin section we still do not forget about the king of cryptocurrencies - Bitcoin.
Those who dont have Bitcoin, shouldnt invest into other coins  Smiley.

accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

If you make a lot of money, no one can buy bitcoin. currently the price of bitcoin is cheap and bitcoin is still worth buying now. or you can also buy some coins that have good developments like EOS, Tron, Cardano, NEO, and others.
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:31:55 AM

I would have considered to purchase the Ethereum as it dropped 6 times from their previous values. For aether this on fact fiction and I doubt that he will fall and further. I also buy bitcoin
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:39:39 AM

I suggest you buying the POS coin or the other coin who can give you incentive when hodl them Like Vechain, NEO, Ontology. Cause when the market already ready to going up then you will get the double profit from them.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:03:39 PM

All coins are worth to be bought now
It doesn’t matter the ranking on coinmarketcap neither does it present value matters
What matters is, what levels of information do you know about the project, their product and others too

So focus on your research work and get information for yourself
Good luck
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:00:57 PM

The current market is really unstable so we don't expect quick profit. But long term investors are buy all the altcoins in this scenario and short term investors are choose carefully in bitcoin and altcoins.
 I recommend to Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple and NEO these are all huge potential cryptocurrency so this will never failed in anyway.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

I would have considered to purchase the Ethereum as it dropped 6 times from their previous values. For aether this on fact fiction and I doubt that he will fall and further. I also buy bitcoin

Currently I am hunting for new coins traded on the market, these coins always give me a profit, though less but I am more secure holding ETH or BTC, because these two coins are not capable higher. So I'm afraid to hold them

Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

Stakenet (XSN) - it’s a POS/MN coin so you can either stake or run an MN for passive income. They also invented TPOS which is by far the best offline staking solution to date. Also have confirmed integration with Ledger and Xeeda hardware wallets for Cold staking.

They just released the first stage of their DEX but the tech they have created to power it has much further reaching applications than just the DEX. The developments they have made on Lightning Network are not just great for XSN but the entire industry and they can create an interchain ecosystem on their MN network. The masternodes will host all these services and DApps and any fees generated will go back to the MN holders.

One of the team gave a great example of how their tech is going to bridge the gap between many projects and exchanges so can hopefully give you an idea of where they are going and the possibilities of what they are doing.

Let's imagine this world:

You trade at Dexchange A and want to buy a special Coin B. Sadly you realize, your exchange does not list this coin.

Your special Coin B is listed on Exchange B, because Exchange A and Exchange B are only self-focused, there is no way to trade from Exchange A with Exchange B.

BUT both exchanges use Bitcoin.

So you have:

A <-> BTC

B <-> BTC

A <-!> B

But: A <-> BTC <-> B is possible.

This is the point where we can use Lightning too. With the LN it will be possible for A to buy B using someone who can communicate with both. And XSN is/will be that one too.

Many coins only build islands. we build bridges at Stakenet.

The funny thing is it's not even bad for us if these coins only develop their islands. It is actually an advantage for us because we can connect all these islands into one big ecosystem whether they want to or not as long as bitcoin is the leading currency which for the foreseeable future it’s probably going to be.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

This question was here for so many times, nobody could help you with this. You shoud do your own research (crypto rule - DYOR Wink).
Because the most stupid thing what you can do is invest into coinwhich you do not know anything.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:16:54 PM

If the most worthwhile buy now is the XRP, I think the coin is likely to rise by the end of this year or 2019, so if you buy them now, you should hold onto more time, do not rush Sell them too soon so will regret it
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:22:57 PM

Everyone buys it from his own research and research. There are many valuable coins on the market. They are all at a low price. Please take some time to study.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

I will only recommend 2 coins that are really promising and count as the two strongest coins, namely bitcoin and ethereum, these two coins are 2 coins that are very much hunted and contested by many people. so I am sure the price won't fall to be worthless
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

Bitcoin! man, you don't have to look for any other altcoin if you are looking for what coin is worth to buy now.

If you'll listen to others make sure that you are testing all of those suggested coins. It's not advisable just to buy those coins that are being suggested to you if its not bitcoin. DYOR all of the time so you won't be fooled by scammers out there that are misleading those people like you that are asking for suggestions.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:33:09 PM

Just look at the prices, there are hundreds of coins that will give you awesome profit within the next few months. On your place, I would choose 3-4 coins from top 50 and invest in them. I just bought some ETH and going to buy NEO later today.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: