Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:31:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW  (Read 13719 times)
juragankambing (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:10:06 AM

Do you have any coin suggestions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:16:54 AM

How about bitcoin? it is low price now with great fundamental, and if you wanna some of altcoins - i recommend look at XEM NEM, And some Nano hold.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

ethereum can be in the first position for purchase, besides the choice of neo or cardano coins is better to be used as a purchase because the coin is now on a positive trend and is popular for traders or investors.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:23:31 AM

Do you want coin for long term holding or just sell in next bull run,if you want long term coin you need find somthing  which have good communty and hard  working devs ,i can suggest DeepOnion.

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

I believe that you incorrectly asked your question. Firstly, for how long you want to buy a coin. In the second you did not say how much you want to buy a coin. I think that these are very important points when investing in cryptocurrencies.
Lichto I adhere to this tactic:
1. 50 percent investment in bitcoin
2. 40 percent investment in 5 coins from the top 50 (this is a long-term investment)
3. 10 percent are coins / tokens for weekly trading.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:03:15 AM

Do you want to invest in coins and hold it for several years or you want to use it as money?
Whatever your reason is, I would stick to bitcoin because it has future. I am not saying other coins don't, many do but many will fail. Many developers will abound their projects and you could become bagholder, just saying, it happened many times.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:08:25 AM

How about bitcoin? it is low price now with great fundamental, and if you wanna some of altcoins - i recommend look at XEM NEM, And some Nano hold.
Thats my guy, even if we post both in the altcoin section we still do not forget about the king of cryptocurrencies - Bitcoin.
Those who dont have Bitcoin, shouldnt invest into other coins  Smiley.

accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

If you make a lot of money, no one can buy bitcoin. currently the price of bitcoin is cheap and bitcoin is still worth buying now. or you can also buy some coins that have good developments like EOS, Tron, Cardano, NEO, and others.
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:31:55 AM

I would have considered to purchase the Ethereum as it dropped 6 times from their previous values. For aether this on fact fiction and I doubt that he will fall and further. I also buy bitcoin
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:39:39 AM

I suggest you buying the POS coin or the other coin who can give you incentive when hodl them Like Vechain, NEO, Ontology. Cause when the market already ready to going up then you will get the double profit from them.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:03:39 PM

All coins are worth to be bought now
It doesn’t matter the ranking on coinmarketcap neither does it present value matters
What matters is, what levels of information do you know about the project, their product and others too

So focus on your research work and get information for yourself
Good luck
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:00:57 PM

The current market is really unstable so we don't expect quick profit. But long term investors are buy all the altcoins in this scenario and short term investors are choose carefully in bitcoin and altcoins.
 I recommend to Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple and NEO these are all huge potential cryptocurrency so this will never failed in anyway.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

I would have considered to purchase the Ethereum as it dropped 6 times from their previous values. For aether this on fact fiction and I doubt that he will fall and further. I also buy bitcoin

Currently I am hunting for new coins traded on the market, these coins always give me a profit, though less but I am more secure holding ETH or BTC, because these two coins are not capable higher. So I'm afraid to hold them

Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

Stakenet (XSN) - it’s a POS/MN coin so you can either stake or run an MN for passive income. They also invented TPOS which is by far the best offline staking solution to date. Also have confirmed integration with Ledger and Xeeda hardware wallets for Cold staking.

They just released the first stage of their DEX but the tech they have created to power it has much further reaching applications than just the DEX. The developments they have made on Lightning Network are not just great for XSN but the entire industry and they can create an interchain ecosystem on their MN network. The masternodes will host all these services and DApps and any fees generated will go back to the MN holders.

One of the team gave a great example of how their tech is going to bridge the gap between many projects and exchanges so can hopefully give you an idea of where they are going and the possibilities of what they are doing.

Let's imagine this world:

You trade at Dexchange A and want to buy a special Coin B. Sadly you realize, your exchange does not list this coin.

Your special Coin B is listed on Exchange B, because Exchange A and Exchange B are only self-focused, there is no way to trade from Exchange A with Exchange B.

BUT both exchanges use Bitcoin.

So you have:

A <-> BTC

B <-> BTC

A <-!> B

But: A <-> BTC <-> B is possible.

This is the point where we can use Lightning too. With the LN it will be possible for A to buy B using someone who can communicate with both. And XSN is/will be that one too.

Many coins only build islands. we build bridges at Stakenet.

The funny thing is it's not even bad for us if these coins only develop their islands. It is actually an advantage for us because we can connect all these islands into one big ecosystem whether they want to or not as long as bitcoin is the leading currency which for the foreseeable future it’s probably going to be.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

This question was here for so many times, nobody could help you with this. You shoud do your own research (crypto rule - DYOR Wink).
Because the most stupid thing what you can do is invest into coinwhich you do not know anything.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:16:54 PM

If the most worthwhile buy now is the XRP, I think the coin is likely to rise by the end of this year or 2019, so if you buy them now, you should hold onto more time, do not rush Sell them too soon so will regret it
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:22:57 PM

Everyone buys it from his own research and research. There are many valuable coins on the market. They are all at a low price. Please take some time to study.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

I will only recommend 2 coins that are really promising and count as the two strongest coins, namely bitcoin and ethereum, these two coins are 2 coins that are very much hunted and contested by many people. so I am sure the price won't fall to be worthless
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

Bitcoin! man, you don't have to look for any other altcoin if you are looking for what coin is worth to buy now.

If you'll listen to others make sure that you are testing all of those suggested coins. It's not advisable just to buy those coins that are being suggested to you if its not bitcoin. DYOR all of the time so you won't be fooled by scammers out there that are misleading those people like you that are asking for suggestions.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:33:09 PM

Just look at the prices, there are hundreds of coins that will give you awesome profit within the next few months. On your place, I would choose 3-4 coins from top 50 and invest in them. I just bought some ETH and going to buy NEO later today.
Peri0n

Activity: 188

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

Now the market is like a sale ) you can invest in any of the top 10 coins! You only need to correctly distribute your Bank!
KodyAaron

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

Coins worth buying right now are:
Paragon
Stellar
Cardano
These are my choice and they shall go very high and these profits will rise very soon.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

Komodo, Aion and Qtum.
These three have the better chances when it comes to pumps.
We will just have to wait for bitcoin to be pumped up again and then maybe we will see them go with it.
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:20:59 PM

etheruem and bitcoin are worth it to buy, these two coins are compromising and has a possibility to increase fast unlike the other coins
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:23:33 PM

I bought Experty (EXY) because they will release their product for Web and Mobile on October, 31 and it's very good, I saw it's beta for Android and it's awesome. Their great dApp will be popular as Skype and I hope it will be listed on Binance after mass adoption and the price will moon.
nekonyun

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

I think altcoin to be saved is coin neo, ethereum, ADA, waves. the altcoin that I mentioned has a great opportunity to go up because. This altcoin is in great demand by other people and is also an altcoin with good technology and good goals
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:41:36 PM

To invest will be wiser if we determine our own coins by doing some research, predicting future potential, and market movements. I currently choose coins for long-term investment and that is ethereum. For me Ethereum has the potential to grow and also ethereum has a large community so we don't need to be afraid to lose more in Ethereum, this is the time to buy. But it would be better if you do research first.
george_hured

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency today is still the right process. I hope that you will start investing in the case that cryptocurrencies will start to receive serious investments in the near future and this will unfortunately lead to the fact that you just do not have time
Gembul0705

Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:42:03 PM

I think first if you would to invest you must buy some of bitcoin of course and then you should take a look at maybe 10 top coin at coinmarketcap then you choose with your own research maybe you could read the progress their project but if it me i would buy eth, xlm,ripple,cardano or maybe tron hope it can help you
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

Switch to long term of trading than short term because short term of trading is not profitable anymore and loss my money in going down the price of it.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:49:44 PM

This oe is on its ICO stage, but it is very promising and have a projecting Product in the augmented reality industry. This is very effective as it targets the everyday shopping activity and advertising of goods.. Plus it combines the AR and Blockchain tech. So you may find it useful too: https://arround.io

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:52:37 PM

I think first if you would to invest you must buy some of bitcoin of course and then you should take a look at maybe 10 top coin at coinmarketcap then you choose with your own research maybe you could read the progress their project but if it me i would buy eth, xlm,ripple,cardano or maybe tron hope it can help you
Your opinion is good I agree if have to choose between top10 in the marketcap,you also choose a good ALT in the future some of which will increase and some applications or plan new ideas for each ALT see some news outside of the 5 ALT your choose.

Jamboo30

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:03:02 PM

Coins Top are still the safest investment at the moment. You can split your money into many parts and buy Coins Top such as BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS ... Prices of these coin is very low and very likely to increase in time. So, this is a safe way to make money than trading or invest in ICO in this time. Hope help you to choose the right way

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xcode7

Activity: 1120
Merit: 414

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

Your opinion is good I agree if have to choose between top10 in the marketcap,you also choose a good ALT in the future some of which will increase and some applications or plan new ideas for each ALT see some news outside of the 5 ALT your choose.
references from most people are top 10-100 of the market rating. but it's better to invest in coins at the top 10 rating only. because the trust of the coin is definitely higher than the coin below but it is uncertain that you will always get profits so you always research before buying and investing

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
CoinCollect

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:36:15 PM

I think that now you can invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, stellar, OMG, Waves and dash. This is one of the best coins and if the market starts to grow, the prices of these coins will also grow well.
Perfect35

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:05:23 PM

There are several coins you can investment that would give you some profit, but you have to think of the form in which you want it first, particularly short term or long term investment. If  you would consider looking into cyclean. The price is presently low, which means you can now get in and hold. My presumption is that by November, it should moon if you would do your own research and follow updates.
KRAUSS

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

Basically I always look for tthe exchange tokens... BNB, KuCoin, QASH ( Liquid ) And BTC, XEM, XLM.
May be TRX... That is from my opinion )))
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

If we are talking about short term investitions and speculations i recommend to look in to altcoins that are listed on Binance, they are pumping last month. You can track a lot of parameters here https://crankykernel.com/binance/live
Risoruni

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:04:03 PM

First let me warn you against buying on the advice of strangers.
I'm not ready to put money on it, but there're persistent rumors that XRP will show good growth by the end of the year. I decided to risk even there're no special prerequisites.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
aencarnaci

Merit: 281

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:34:03 AM
Merited by boranes (1)

I think ethereum is really great right now. It is as low as it gets in a miner stand point, miners are not making decent returns anymore and certainly not even to worth mining it all the time and definitely not big enough to make a living out of it. The price is insanely low compared to what it was at the all time high and it has been on a steady decline for almost a year right now.

Considering all of this if you purchase ethereum right now than you are buying at the bottom, now I do not know how high it can get or when it will go up but I am definitely certain that 200 dollar is the bottom for ethereum and everyone should try to get at least some ethereum even if not with all of your investment (because putting all your money into one thing has been historically a wrong idea).

Check out if there is anything upcoming for ETH and try to decide for yourself but I am putting 20% of my investments into eth.
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:02:02 PM

Ripple, Bitcoin, Monero and Ether have great prospects for growth. Ripple has serious corporate support, Bitcoin is very popular among people, Monero is the best anonymous payment asset, and Ether is a popular platform.
paderobin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:39:44 PM

It's all depends on you, for long term investment ETH, XLM, QNT, XRP and Bitcoin will be the best coins worth buying and holding now, since the market has fallen. But I would suggest buying ETH, QNT and some Bitcoins would be a good plan, because these coins have the potentials to grow high and give out huge profits. It's only a matter of time.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:44:41 PM

I would choose some well-known coins which have come down greatly from their ATH (5x or more) and just throw my free and spendable money at them in hopes that the future will be brighter. Some coins I personally find interesting and maybe worth buying are ADA, ZIL, ELA, BAT and some more Smiley

vrap.pm

Merit: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:50:25 PM

I like Horizen project, former Zencash. Top team and very active. Horizen is a privacy-oriented cryptocurrency and a leading-edge technology platform.
thanhtux92

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:58:20 AM

In my opinion now it is worth investing in EOS and NEO for a long term.  I think in the future the price of these coins will grow.
ranggenga

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:21:05 AM

At this moment I saw a cons that rising significantly that is Unibright (UBT), and it seems to be still on it's way up.
That would be possibilities that the coins will goes up to the moon
BILGPS

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:25:04 AM

Crypto is good for buying now because the prices is good and in this market the profit will high if the crypto reached it's expected value and for now the rich people have invested in crypto for long term and now NEO ,TRON, ETH,BTC has a good growing period so buying these is a good strategy.

restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:41:24 AM

Don't trust anyone here because you have to do your own research before investing, because everyone has a different view in determining coins. but if you want a long-term investment I recommend investing ETH or BTC

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:44:33 AM

Things that are difficult to profit when the market is red, and buying new coins is a more appropriate solution than buying old coins that continue to decline, if the market has recovered then buying coins that have entered the top 100 is certainly the next step.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Keyboard PC

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:07:32 AM

it looks like coin which is currently very valuable to buy is bitcoin because the price of bitcoin which is still very cheap and bitcoin has a very limited supply will make the price of bitcoin very expensive and the potential is clearly visible.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:44:14 AM

if you are looking for profit then just check top 10 to 20 coins and buy 5 different ones. all o them are dumped hard and surely will recover in next bull run. i suggest ICX, WAN, ZIL as solid coins to hold longterm

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:05:13 AM

many of the coins in this time was experiencing a decline in price and I think it is a good coin to purchase. ethereum, ripple, stellar can be a good recommendation for selected in this time to invest at least until the end of the year. some of it is the already established and potential increase there is much greater.
Alia Rojas

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:26:46 AM

The suggestions would be of no value if you aren't aware of your surrounding coins. The basic bitcoin is now kinda stable and new altcoins are being included everyday. So you can use anything as per your region and convenience.
Gavyn Pace

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:53:07 AM

I would sugget buying the top coins at the moment. Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, EOS are worth buying. There are some other coins with potential too, but these are some of the most reliable coins.
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

There is no other coin in the cryptocurrency market that is worth buying that is Bitcoin because we all know that once bitcoin increases it makes 10x or more can make you get the profit will earned this is why most of the share holders, investors are much preferable to the king of digital cryptocurrency.
florianuhlemann

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:45:20 PM

For beginners, I advise everyone to buy bitcoin and Ethereum, because they have a future.  And from the rest of the choose 5 coins from 50 best and invested in them.
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

For beginners, I advise everyone to buy bitcoin and Ethereum, because they have a future.  And from the rest of the choose 5 coins from 50 best and invested in them.
in any case, you are not sufficiently correct, because, as it were, the fate of the cryptocurrency market and many coins does not turn, the ethereum will have good prospects in the future.
Eraldo Coil

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:36:02 PM

I think you should look over the top 50 coins and look what is cheap and do some research on what coins have the potential to grow in the future. Especially nowadays the market is red so this season is the best time to buy cheap altcoins. Waves, stratis, and ripple are my favorite.

ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:38:23 PM

I think you should look over the top 50 coins and look what is cheap and do some research on what coins have the potential to grow in the future. Especially nowadays the market is red so this season is the best time to buy cheap altcoins. Waves, stratis, and ripple are my favorite.
in any case, the ripples will have positive places in the cryptocurrency market, since this. Really great support for the banking system and cryptocurrency users.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:43:02 PM

I would advise bitcoin, ehereum and cardano.
darkangel

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

BCC is the most worthy altcoin this month. BCC will rise to the harkfork and BCC prices will soon rise, BCC has increased to 7% today and it will continue to increase in the coming days. Look at it and buy it now
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:07:59 PM

If you have a big capital in your pocket then prefer to invest like Bitcoin or Eth but if not try to find a lower value coin but have a good dev that always makes sure that their technology has a constant improvement to meet the level of competition.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

when the market condition is in a bad position I think that choosing a good coin and potentially might be an option to keep making a profit, I am still optimistic about that to give you advice on choosing neo, cardano and ethereum coins, if you like ripple You can add ripple in the list to make a purchase.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:44:47 PM

I had one question for you.Are you asking entire coins in cryptocurrency or the best altcoin in cryptocurrency market?
If the question is for entire coin in cryptocurrency market, then my answer is bitcoin for sure.
If the question is for the best altcoin in the market,then my answer is Ethereum.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:58:27 PM

if for myself, I will buy ethereum, because the price is still low and good to hold or a long-term investment, because this coin is very good to experience a price increase that can make users able to get a big profit
SkillOfToper

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:03:28 PM

I was thinking about buying cheap coins instead of old and expensive. Because they will now show such raise like it was in previous years

que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:42:59 PM

in any case, the ripples will have positive places in the cryptocurrency market, since this. Really great support for the banking system and cryptocurrency users.

The current XRP is worth the long-term investment because of its immense potential. In 2018 saw three times the market cap of XRP over ETH. And I believe XRP will be the latent crypto in 2019 if the market is going well.
hubballi

Merit: 297

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

I only buy two coins that are bitcoins and ethereum, as both coin have potential to survive in any condition. Even when the market move up this two coin will be the reason for the market up or down movement.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:01:51 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 12:06:30 AM by bitcoin31

I suggested to you better if you buy more bitcoin and ethereum that is good partner or combination of cryotocoins. That two cryptocoins is most powerful coins in cryotocurrency and for sure they have a lot of incoming projects to that  coins.  But that is only for me and I don't think it is good for you.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:04:50 PM

Most coins are trading at very cheap and rock bottom prices currently. Start your research into top ranked coins and buy some of those.
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:32:14 PM

as i've always suggested those coins that are on the top 100 of coinmarket cap... buy them from the price and sell them after 3x or 5x to get your profit
Idrisu

Merit: 260

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:52:07 PM

Bitcoin, bitcoin cash,  ethereum,  litecoin and binance coin are some of the many coins that are doing  well now and if you can invest in them now I think it would be wonderful and you are going to make good profits in future.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:57:55 PM

Bitcoin, bitcoin cash,  ethereum,  litecoin and binance coin are some of the many coins that are doing  well now and if you can invest in them now I think it would be wonderful and you are going to make good profits in future.
Yes the coins is indeed very good to have, because it already has a very strong community,
and it can be seen from their market capitalization and very large trading volume.
Bitcoinjheta

Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:45:43 PM

I think worth buying coins at this moment most popularly on the top 5 of the coin market list as if we base on market situation that ups and down, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and EOS. This top coins will actively react by pumping when there is a slight or big increases of price value.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:10:12 PM

I personally prefer to buy coins that will definitely rise when the positive news come such as ethereum and bitcoin but to invest in both coins must have large capital

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 09:52:07 PM

I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are still good options to invest on, and maybe if you want risk and hold for long time buy some Electroneum, if the team behind will do what they say in future the coin should have some value.
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:10:48 PM

If the coin in question is already in the market, I think Bitcoin is the best choice to buy. If the coin is meant by ICO, what about Miracle Tele? For more information, check the link in my signature

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:54:35 AM

I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are still good options to invest on, and maybe if you want risk and hold for long time buy some Electroneum, if the team behind will do what they say in future the coin should have some value.
In addition to Bitcoin, there is no altcoin that can deserve investment during this time because the market is still not sure of an upward trend this year and there will certainly be a lot of risk if you invest right away. If you want to earn good profits, wait and be patient as this market will give you another chance and you will have better choices than these old coins. I personally believe this market is changing and there will be a lot of potential altcoin in the future that you need to consider investing.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:19:02 AM

Right now, I suggest buying bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, dash, monero. But you need to analyze to find the good price to buy and don't follow with the other people prediction. I guess that there are so many coins that are worth to buy because we are still in the bear market and I think this time we can get many good coins to buy with the low price.

But you need to be patient because we cannot expect to see the price will increase higher in a short time. I am sure that when the bear market is ended, we will be able to make a big profit because when the bull market comes, the price will increase higher and sometime the price will increase double.
akram143

Activity: 1106
Merit: 166

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:56:35 PM

Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and Ripple these are my pic for this situation to make the investment with his the only hope is having me in this investment and I also interested in this so I think this will be developing from here.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:02:21 PM

Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and Ripple these are my pic for this situation to make the investment with his the only hope is having me in this investment and I also interested in this so I think this will be developing from here.
For that long existence of crypto, we may also know what could be the best for us. Of course we look into more potential coin rather to have those worthless coins. We don't mind of its price and to look coins which have in low price cause it determines if that coins seems to be worthy to buy or not.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:28:31 PM

For altcoin, recently I read an information that stated the potential altcoin i.e ADA and XLM. Both of altcoin's developer keep trying to give a new development for its coin, such as ADA's developer has been successful because it has released Shelley. In other hand, Stellar STOs are increasing and so as it is not impossible the price coin will up sooner if sentiment market change.
ssuchy

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:02:56 PM

For altcoin, recently I read an information that stated the potential altcoin i.e ADA and XLM. Both of altcoin's developer keep trying to give a new development for its coin, such as ADA's developer has been successful because it has released Shelley. In other hand, Stellar STOs are increasing and so as it is not impossible the price coin will up sooner if sentiment market change.
Of course, many users of cryptocurrency focus on increasing the capitalization of certain projects and thus select the best projects for investment.  But but if it does not look at the rating but not in this way, then you can find quite good projects that have shown good results for a long time.  For example, you can still call wi-fiWorld and populous.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:52:51 PM

some undervalued ico tokens
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:56:24 PM

some undervalued ico tokens
Really? This could be just wasting your time and money on buying those useless tokens.Better buy bitcoin than those useless tokens.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
jems

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:54:24 PM

Good choice, friend. I think by choosing some coins that are in the top position of the marketcap it is a good choice because it will give us more trust with high trading volumes and they are big coin names that have been trusted.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 10:40:51 PM

If you want quick profit from your investment then I will recommend you go for Bitcoin Cash because the rate at which its it value increase any time Bitcoin increases is far higher than ethereum and any other coins in my opinion. Although, you can do more research own your own before you make an informed investment decision.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 11:03:22 PM

If you want to enter to crypto with the fiat, there are really many undervalued tokens right now, while BTC is sitting on pretty high dominance level. If you want to speculate more and have bigger risk, check out top 50 alts on coinmarketcap, pretty good risk reward for OMG, ZIL, NEO, WAN, AE, and lists goes on.
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 01:16:58 AM

The list of top coins is indeed a pretty good relationship for investing who want to start from the beginning because they have been trusted by many investors beforehand so that they become top coins that are recommended to be invested. after that learning about altcoins that are still developing is a pretty good thing to learn.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
edisystem

Activity: 588

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:02:23 AM

If you want to enter to crypto with the fiat, there are really many undervalued tokens right now, while BTC is sitting on pretty high dominance level. If you want to speculate more and have bigger risk, check out top 50 alts on coinmarketcap, pretty good risk reward for OMG, ZIL, NEO, WAN, AE, and lists goes on.
Don't forget about bitcoin cash, i always look at this coin and whenever bitcoin cash price increase it's always more than 10% increase.

It's really good profit imo, that's why i always check bitcoin cash price and always buy some when the bch price go down and wait until the price increase at least 10% and sell and repeat.

zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:56:19 AM

there are so many investments to choose from. there are also many good coins or tokens currently available. all depends on you looking for it and doing research to be able to get maximum results because of course it takes time to be more detailed.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:02:45 AM

tezos for now.

it is only 1.22 dollar. it will come at least 5 dollar after cases. until end of 2020 we can talk about $xx.xx
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:08:19 AM

there are so many investments to choose from. there are also many good coins or tokens currently available. all depends on you looking for it and doing research to be able to get maximum results because of course it takes time to be more detailed.
all depends on expertise and luck. because we also do not know what really happened for the future of the assets we have. we all want market growth in a large scale for all the assets we have, but the reality cannot be like that. each asset has their own market movements.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:07:26 AM

Research must be very thorough. because right now there are so many dead projects. and we must be able to avoid joining the projeck. the most important thing we understand about cryptocurrecy before investing. and do not have big ambitions in profit . because there is nothing instant in terms of the results we want to get.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1350

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:27:04 PM

You will find many different suggestions and opinions, You should be patient and study every coin mentioned in this topic and research about this coin, And watch the coin charts in the markets,If you're not good at technical analysis, you can use sites that provide expert analysis, In my opinion, I think this is the good time to buy these coins: BTC, ETH, BNB, EOS, LTC, ADA, TRX, STEEM, BCH and MIOTA I mentioned to you 10 of the best coins that i expect to have these coins a profitable future.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:57:53 AM

You will find many different suggestions and opinions, You should be patient and study every coin mentioned in this topic and research about this coin, And watch the coin charts in the markets,If you're not good at technical analysis, you can use sites that provide expert analysis, In my opinion, I think this is the good time to buy these coins: BTC, ETH, BNB, EOS, LTC, ADA, TRX, STEEM, BCH and MIOTA I mentioned to you 10 of the best coins that i expect to have these coins a profitable future.
These are the choices that most investors are considering and safe investment is still the best way to make a profit. If you want to make a bigger profit, look for new coins that are available in this market or participate in IEO projects. I think now a lot of options for you to make money but before you start, analyze it carefully because this market will often discount when bad news and loss can happen to you.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
edisystem

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:01:37 AM

all depends on expertise and luck. because we also do not know what really happened for the future of the assets we have. we all want market growth in a large scale for all the assets we have, but the reality cannot be like that. each asset has their own market movements.
It's not always about luck, you also need to find so many informations about some altcoins to get a big profit. Keep up to date about cryptocurency news and crypto market.

Actually there are so many good altcoins worth buying right now like ethereum and bitcoin cash, if you look at the market it's start going up again.

pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:05:32 AM

right now ripple is still undervalued and good time to buy, another coin like bnb, stellar and cardano i think its good too before bitcoin price reach $6000
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:04:36 AM

Selecting these assets to invest in is another work on its own that one deserve to be paid for, something when I check coinmarket cap and I see so many of these projects listed, I wonder where one will really start the research from. If one is to research on them, we will write a full dictionary.

So what I do sometimes is to go under coins, see the top performing ones on the coinmarket to research on, while on the altcoins section, I also use the top ones to decide which assets to invest in. Any project that will deem fit should struggle hard too to stay on top. Bitcoin is still the only asset that one does not need to research on before acquiring it.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:07:09 PM

for now it may depend on the way we analyze and luck because many altcoins are worth buying, but it's better to buy the top 25 altcoins, or that is on the rise now is BNB a few weeks ago the BNB had a pretty good increase, so I think BNB is good enough for long-term investment.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:34:15 PM

I recommend choosing a coin that is really good with a record that their products are already needed by many people so we are not wrong in looking for projeck,because most people are wrong in determining the investment to make a profit
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:48:56 PM

I suggest that you buy TRX at the moment is a reasonable choice. Because TRX is at a very low price compared to 2017. Bitcoin is stable as well as TRX price increase will be promising Altcoins in the future.
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:10:18 PM

You should accumulate btc and eth and hold them at least until summer 2021.

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:43:31 PM

I think buying bitcoin cash is also worth it. As i see, this coin has increased very significantly. Previously, BCH almost had the same price as Eth, but after that the price of BCH rise very high when bitcoin increased, compared to eth, I think it is more worthy.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
shooleh

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:36:59 PM

For now, I focus more on a few coins that I think I can count on. Like BNB, BTC, and BTH, in my opinion, this is a coin that has a good price increase. Even for daily trading, it can give me an advantage. So I suggest you invest in this coin and you also have to be more careful when buying coins. The best is when the market price of Crypto is red.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
fauzan123

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:11:36 PM

I always buy coins that already have large volumes and high trader interest because from there we can value the coin it will be easier to pump, coin examples are ranked 1 to 10 CMC
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:54:46 AM

yes, hold bitcoin and ethereum for long term investments is a good idea for now
but if we want to make more profit, i think we should add more options besides both coins,
maybe ADA and TRX is a good options after bitcoin and ethereum

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:54:36 AM

I think litecoin had the opportunity to develop in this time so investment and litecoin will be perfect to get the profit in the end of this year

Ridho_ost

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:49:15 AM

I always buy coins that already have large volumes and high trader interest because from there we can value the coin it will be easier to pump, coin examples are ranked 1 to 10 CMC
if in my opinion to buy coins this year it is better to buy bitcoin or ETH, of course, which is certain. With the current price that is very qualified, of course, sir. or buy bitcoin or ETH master
edisystem

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:33:05 AM

yes, hold bitcoin and ethereum for long term investments is a good idea for now
but if we want to make more profit, i think we should add more options besides both coins,
maybe ADA and TRX is a good options after bitcoin and ethereum

Bitcoin is really a good one to invest or buying right now, it's been increasing since a few days ago. It's really rare to happen like this.

Buy bitcoins right now and hold it until the price hit $10,000. I believe this year will be a good year for bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:17:43 AM

I also always choose coins with ranks 1 to 10, this is because coins that have large marketcaps will certainly be done and developed seriously so that they can continue to survive and of course the value will continue to grow.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:31:45 AM

As information, there are currently more than 2300 coins and tokens, all of them look good and promising, but I recommend buying top ranked coins like Ripple, Dash, EOS and so on.
BuxCoin

Activity: 698

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:18:53 AM

coins which sustained bear market are worth for buy those coins will give good returns , and coins which have working product is good for buying
acholagi

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:11:37 PM

Always make a major investment in bitcoin. I have done this since a long time ago and it has been proven more clearly when the market movements are rising at this time rather than the altcoin, the risk is also quite large, I prefer bitcoin to invest.but indeed it all depends on yourself in choosing it
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:01:03 PM

Always make a major investment in bitcoin. I have done this since a long time ago and it has been proven more clearly when the market movements are rising at this time rather than the altcoin, the risk is also quite large, I prefer bitcoin to invest.but indeed it all depends on yourself in choosing it

Bitcoin is certainly the first choice, besides bitcoin, of course we have to dare to buy coins that have the chance to skyrocket like Litecoin (August will be halving) so we can get big profits.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
dioanna

Activity: 612

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:30:54 PM

apollo (apl) i hold this one because i believe it has a powerful blockchain technology
second is BNB being use as a gas in binance exchange certainly makes this a  very stable and worth to hold

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:18:36 PM

I think XRP is worth buying now, I am not a fan of it but according to news, there is a good development in XRP.  Fidelity one of the reason why Bitcoin is at a surge now also look at XRP.  Here is the news about it : https://smartereum.com/54201/xrp-news-today-xrp-to-skyrocket-as-fidelity-plans-to-invest-heavily-in-it-soon-digital-asset-investor-xrp-price-prediction-2019-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-in-2019/.  

Also don't forget about UTRUST that just got its FINMA license and soon launching their platform.

Here is an announcement from their telegram channel:

Community, today is the day. 🎉 Our seek for the highest compliance status has come to a conclusion. We have been officially granted membership with VQF (Financial Services Standards Association), a self-regulatory organization approved by Switzerland’s financial markets regulator, FINMA. This enables UTRUST to operate as a financial intermediary, as we have been granted our SRO status. Read it in full below!

https://twitter.com/UTRUST/status/1126789209468043265?s=19
Enzo05

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:21:03 PM

You can buy bitcoin as the price is really different from all time high. Additional to that you can also try to check about veil because its one of the promising crypto right now. You can get stake rewards by just staking your veil and get up to 50 veil per rewards.
otong

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:21:58 PM

suggesting a good coin for now is very difficult maybe as a consideration of investing with coins that have the best value of course I still believe in bitcoin and ETH as coins to invest
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:55:46 AM

A promising coin: Webchain. Why? Because it uses the same blockchain solution as MintMe is based and MintMe aims at becoming the referring platform for token creation and trading. Once you have some WEB (Webchain coins) and get several tokens from MintMe platform, it is just a matter of time to see them pay off.
Have this coin shows something great that it can attract more investors? Cause if don't have, will investors might overlook into this coin.
Cause as I can see and base on my market observation, people would love to put their money into those coins that shows reliable market history and to see that it have potential for profit. Though we can make money from Webchain but the risk will be that high and the assurance is thin compared to known coins in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:30:28 AM

You should have bought top 10 currency from the moment you created this thread because today the value of each coins multiplied by 3 or 4 since the bull market is on the road now

A promising coin: Webchain. Why? Because it uses the same blockchain solution as MintMe is based and MintMe aims at becoming the referring platform for token creation and trading. Once you have some WEB (Webchain coins) and get several tokens from MintMe platform, it is just a matter of time to see them pay off.
This post created almost a Year ago and for sure Op had already set his folio and just having a dealing now from the currency he holds now
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 09:50:57 AM

coins that will become future investments are bitcoin but there is a very good coin that needs to be invested, namely ethereum and BNB, both of these coins have very good potential in the future with very active development, you can often sell tokens at binance you can using bnb tokens, to take part in the sale, it feels a lot of benefits

Zamoh

Activity: 456
Merit: 33

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:15:13 PM

Now there are a lot of coins that can and should be bought right now, when we have not yet begun the ascent. You need exactly what has partners in it (preferably with big names) and technology with real use. Such projects as for me will bring a good income, such projects can be found both in the top 100 of the CoinMarketCap.com, but also outside of it. For example, I have selected coins: Stratis(Rank 94), ProximaX(Rank 218), Zilliqa(Rank 63)
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 05:10:41 AM

I suggest Bitbond. It is just finishing its STO (as of July 8th), and is worth buying their BB1 tokens.  They pay 4% interest each year and their cryptobond is the first approved STO in Germany.  The tokens will be bought back at the same price after the 10 year maturity date. So you xant go wrong. You get any money you invest back plus the quarterly and annual dividends.  Invest and get dividends every 3 months. 
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 05:48:13 AM

ethereum is on my mind. why are you still confused and doubtful if now there is a potential coin if you invest in a new coin that is clearly not approved on the public market
do not compare the new coin market with the market from ethereum or assets that have worked long on the market. it will be very different. investors have their own character and preferences. sometimes there are investors who really prefer ICO or IEO project investment. but there are also those who prefer coins that have long been traded on the market.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:23:42 AM

ETH, GAS and BnB are the one which is highly in demand and looks promising as well for the future and with the price being dropped of this coins they offer a very lucrative price currently and worth buying for both short and long term perspective .

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:47:41 AM

ETH, GAS and BnB are the one which is highly in demand and looks promising as well for the future and with the price being dropped of this coins they offer a very lucrative price currently and worth buying for both short and long term perspective .
Current conditions do look good to buy, ethereum, BNB and many other assets that are likely and likely to experience price growth. buying now won't disappoint before it's too late to lag behind a party in the future.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:58:54 AM

Well
the current situation there are many options for buying altcoins.
it's just that its growth cannot be predicted accurately and surely.
the best choice is for the top altcoin who can adjust and follow bitcoin. or maybe you can do a short trade
crispynougat

Activity: 185

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:00:26 AM

My advice for the coins that you will buy now is ACT, AOA and TEN. This coin has very good trading volumes, although the price is very low. Buying Altcoins is currently very important as Bitcoin's selling price continues to increase. With the increase in Bitcoin price will definitely impact all the coins.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 07:43:17 PM

I understand that now many are targeting the purchase of altcoin, because in reality the demand of altcoin in the market will provoke an increase in their prices.  This is primarily beneficial to the holders of these coins.  But in reality, I don’t see in the current realities a positive development of relative altcoin events in the cryptocurrency market in the near future.
omonuyak

Merit: 269

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:16:38 PM

Bitcoin is the only coin I have confidence in Its price at the moments and if I should advice you I will said you should buy Bitcoin and later when Bitcoin reverse its current bullish trend then you can covert your holding to ethereum, zcash, litecoin and bnb. It will be dangerous to buy those coins that have low market cap now as many of them are going down deeply against bitcoin.
RKh

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:34:31 AM

I d say

OMG
ETH
WAVES
DASH

In regards to MASSIVE gains (ROI)
It is hit or miss

My most promising and it already starts to show is Spectrecoin
I ve been a holder of this project cause they have promised to invent anonymous PoS

Means you can convert all your funds to Spectre to keep it "off the blockchain explorer" but STILL receive staking rewards on them (interest)

As of May 17th this technology finally has been implemented in v3 wallet and finally gone LIVE

The price has already gone up significantly
Yet, still many people don't know about it (its only TOP 200 as of now)

Is it private - Yes
Can you gain anonymous PoS rewards - Yes
Is it a good smooth wallet - Yes
Is it easy to work - Yes
Is it still unknown - Yes $
RandoGraphic

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:22:02 PM

Agree on Spectrecoin. Anonymous staking rewards are a pretty killer feature if you think one of the main reasons for cryptocurrencies to exist is to truly be your own bank. No one needs to know how much I'm saving and how much interest I earn. That's my business alone. Plenty of altcoins are looking terrible vs. BTC right now, many at all time lows. Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is at a historic buy level. Time to stock up?
bellaayu

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:11:19 PM

I am currently focusing on two coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin and Ethereum now slowly start pumping. And Bitcoin is experiencing a very fast pump. So I'm interested in buying Bitcoin. Until now I have made a profit by buying Bitcoin.

Now I will also make a purchase of Ethereum coins. Ethereum coins will also pump up like Bitcoin. Just that we do the trade must be patient.

sixtyonefourfive

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:25:01 PM

Serious FOMO is happening right now on HST decision token
Icwt

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:47:21 PM

Spectrecoin (xspec) is prime for buying at the moment whilst money shifts from alts to btc. Like it or not, it will be one of the top contenders for best privacy coin in the coming years
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:37:48 PM

I have been concentrating only on the most reliable tokens now. My choice is Binance Coin, Ethereum, and Monero. Maker altcoin seems to become active again: it can become one of the best investments in 2019-2020.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:38:20 PM

Actually they are a lot of altcoins worth for buying right now but we need to find on which are they worth . And a condition of altcoins are always in dip price ill think it is the time to buy before its to late, After bitcoin and etherium are moving fast the price maybe altcoins be a next again.
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:47:14 PM

LTC and BCD are eligible to purchase. I see that Bitcoin increases very high again and the price hike only happens within a few days. LTC and BCD I think the price will go back up due to the impact of the Bitcoin price increase. You have to buy these coins at the right time. As the current state of LTC and BCD decreases. So this is a great opportunity to buy this coin.
Bitcoin Diamond? I'm not interested anymore with fork coins and it's safe to stay with bitcoin.
With LTC, I can say that it's a good buy while it has dipped for now after getting a pump for all of these times due to halving. But I'm starting to think about a big correction might happen to it as per Charlie Lee.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄