Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:42:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins or tokens will be profitable within this month?  (Read 19024 times)
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 02:15:30 PM

Bitcoin could be the good coin to trade within this month since it's fluctuate in a good range almost in daily basis. Some major alts have the same pattern too. So, within this month we have lots of choices.
well, coins like xrp, bch, bchsv, ltc, eos might get your attention. when you have a good strategy, and the right calculation, I think you can make a big profit by using the coins. the coins are coins that have been very popular, and are trusted today.
The coins you are saying are really good and popular, the chances of it bringing us profits are very high but we also should not miss the presence of other altcoin, as long as these altcoin have good information or graphs clearly show a growth trend, it will certainly bring us profit. But before we want to think about investment, we should make sure we have the necessary skills and knowledge, if not, opportunities appear more, we still cannot take advantage of it effectively

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:45:00 PM

Bitcoin could be the good coin to trade within this month since it's fluctuate in a good range almost in daily basis. Some major alts have the same pattern too. So, within this month we have lots of choices.
well, coins like xrp, bch, bchsv, ltc, eos might get your attention. when you have a good strategy, and the right calculation, I think you can make a big profit by using the coins. the coins are coins that have been very popular, and are trusted today.
The coins you are saying are really good and popular, the chances of it bringing us profits are very high but we also should not miss the presence of other altcoin, as long as these altcoin have good information or graphs clearly show a growth trend, it will certainly bring us profit. But before we want to think about investment, we should make sure we have the necessary skills and knowledge, if not, opportunities appear more, we still cannot take advantage of it effectively
Indeed, the listed coins are ih the TOP, but in priority, of course, BTC and ETH. Although among the new coins one can still distinguish BNB
katerina5643

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:20:43 AM

As for me the best option is BTC.And there's a high chance to gain a profit. So you should take a look on margin trading. Also it's not bad to trade with ltc if are entering the market.Btw, i trade on Monfex. It's a very convenient platform.Check it out.https://www.monfex.com/
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:12:19 PM

As for me the best option is BTC.And there's a high chance to gain a profit. So you should take a look on margin trading. Also it's not bad to trade with ltc if are entering the market.Btw, i trade on Monfex. It's a very convenient platform.Check it out.https://www.monfex.com/

Some crypto experts and financial analytics say that Donald Trump is going to invest in Bitcoin after he stops to be a president. This is the guy, who never misses a chance to make billions, and probably, he has got more information about the future of BTC than we think.
Bitcoin is the best choice to invest your money, and no one altcoin can be compared with this cryptocurrency.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:38:40 PM

For my prediction, it is always to invest and hold, the best and safest the bitcoin. Besides, Ethereum and mb8 coin are good crypto-currency to invest. I love to hold Bitcoin and Ethereum.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 08:10:35 AM

I can take the risk with the above coins you listed hut not with xrp. Ripple has not be encouraging ever, the price is still in cents and only managed to cross one dollar in 2018. Though it has so much publicity and good advertising but the supply is not good. It is too high. I will not advice anyone to invest in ripple.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:59:57 AM

Every coin can be profitable within this month or next month because the market started to increase after it gets down for a while. If bitcoin is not moving to anywhere, I think that could give the altcoin to moves to the higher price. And if it's happening, then we might see an increase in the altcoin price. And who knows, that could trigger some of the altcoins to start a bull run which we want to happen so we will make a huge profit again. But if bitcoin price is starting to increase again, some of the altcoins will be down again, but I believe that the other altcoin can follow bitcoin to increase higher.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:37:48 PM

For this month, if used for trading, maybe bitcoin can be used as an option, other than that maybe if you choose altcoin you can choose ethereum because ethereum also has good potential
Negotiation

Activity: 1092
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 04:30:35 AM

For this month, if used for trading, maybe bitcoin can be used as an option, other than that maybe if you choose altcoin you can choose ethereum because ethereum also has good potential

Depend on market trends not profitable one coin change randomly every day, every week, every month point out ethereum  top number two coin in cryptocurrency long-time holder focus may be top of the coin. other hands important analysis market everyday easily make to good idea.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 06:57:23 AM

Apart from etheruem, I think litecoin is another coin that has good potential to grow. I still remember litecoin was below $4 in early 2017 and picked up as bitcoin increased, up to hundreds to its ATH then.
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 12:53:27 AM

morpheus labs (MITX) looks promising.
10% spread trades were possible the whole month...

i will keep trading it on IDEX

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/morpheus-labs/#markets
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:54:46 AM

I can take the risk with the above coins you listed hut not with xrp. Ripple has not be encouraging ever, the price is still in cents and only managed to cross one dollar in 2018. Though it has so much publicity and good advertising but the supply is not good. It is too high. I will not advice anyone to invest in ripple.
If you look a when op posted that, it was posted in October 2018, and till now, ripple still has nothing to write home about, and wen op asked the question, he direct it to that month of October but since that October till date, ripple is still in cent like you said, it is even not a bad thing if they are in cent, at least we understand that they are not the only one that is still in the bear market.

But at least, most coins within the top 50 always follow bitcoin when it rises, but ripple is always just stable, it does not respond to the movement of bitcoin, which made me believe that it is indeed being controlled by banks as we know that it is a banker’s coin, so I don't think there is any much need in actually relying on the ripple Investment for anything, they are just used as stable coin.
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 12:55:07 AM

morpheus labs (MITX) looks promising.
10% spread trades were possible the whole month...

i will keep trading it on IDEX

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/morpheus-labs/#markets

Morpheus Labs Price Prediction: up to $0.0517! - MITX to USD Forecast 2019, Long-Term & Short-Term Price Prognosis
https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/morpheus-labs-prediction
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:19:51 AM

In my opinion.. will be better just holding your crypto assets for now because I see based on CoinMarketCap, all top 100 coins are down right now.
Include Bitcoin and Ethereum too.
But if you still want to earn profit by choose which coins are profitable, maybe you can search it on "Recently Added" at CoinMarketCap site. There was so many good new project / new coins are listed on CMC so you can track price of it.
Once again.. too risky if do trading in this condition (Recently dump and just pump a bit)
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:53:24 AM

If you look a when op posted that, it was posted in October 2018, and till now, ripple still has nothing to write home about, and wen op asked the question, he direct it to that month of October but since that October till date, ripple is still in cent like you said, it is even not a bad thing if they are in cent, at least we understand that they are not the only one that is still in the bear market.

But at least, most coins within the top 50 always follow bitcoin when it rises, but ripple is always just stable, it does not respond to the movement of bitcoin, which made me believe that it is indeed being controlled by banks as we know that it is a banker’s coin, so I don't think there is any much need in actually relying on the ripple Investment for anything, they are just used as stable coin.
ripple does not show any increase in prices. although prices have begun to recover, XRP prices are indeed stable, and tend to decline from month to month.

maybe some people think that when there is a massive price recovery, the price of XRP can be as high as it used to be. In fact, reading articles about price predictions, XRP is always indicated to reach a price of $ 0.19 in a continuing decline. I don't think XRP is one of the assets that is good enough to hold in the long term for now.
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:54:14 PM

This is almost next to impossible to comment as which option could be great in coming times, but all I can say is that we should try and target the top Upcoming ICOs, it’s kind of stuff that’s highly likely to lead us into positive outcome and also gives us better opportunity at making money. It won’t be wise thing for anyone to go for just 1 or 2 options, as it just causes tension if the option moves wrong side. So this is where we must require to be alert with our selection.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:37:53 AM

Op has requested for the profitable coins or tokens for the year 2018 October. Now we've crossed almost an year, and now at the present market situation every leading altcoins have increased from March month while there is no big growth with majority of the altcoins. This year IEOs have made a big change in the market. More IEO have been launched through different exchanges, and users too prefer it as the investment made on IEO can be taken to trading in a very short time period as the tokens gets listed within few days after the IEO launch.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 07:51:33 AM

Op has requested for the profitable coins or tokens for the year 2018 October. Now we've crossed almost an year, and now at the present market situation every leading altcoins have increased from March month while there is no big growth with majority of the altcoins. This year IEOs have made a big change in the market. More IEO have been launched through different exchanges, and users too prefer it as the investment made on IEO can be taken to trading in a very short time period as the tokens gets listed within few days after the IEO launch.

still IEOs are not always honest and manipulated by exchanges and the projects. i would not recommend IEOs just like that. as always DYOR
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:56:19 PM

Is it possible to predict the development of events in the cryptocurrency market in the near future and, most importantly, in relation to certain coins?  We should pay attention to the prospects of the project, but in what period they will be active, it is very difficult to say.  I also think that IEO projects can have much more prospects, but nevertheless, the cryptocurrency market is not in a condition for new projects to develop very actively.
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:16:31 AM

Agree with you. IEO really change the whole crypto world. It's true that still need more good work if IEO need to stay in crypto world. Otherwise it'll be crush like ICO. But in my opinion that IEO is much good option than ICO. Many investor come back because of IEO. Because they have no fear to lose their money anymore which was really common thing in ICO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: