Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:33:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which way is best risk free profit for you in crypto world?  (Read 811 times)
Michaelsch

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

Does anyone use bots for crypto trading? do you earn anything? or does it make any sense?
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

I think you can try more ways. Some good project with masternode coins, or just you can try ETN mining on android phones, is not so much ETN in a month (150~ ETN) but in time can value a lot. Also if possible you can join bitcoin faucet and if you can bring refferals you can win a lot every month if refferals are active.
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:10:28 AM

For other ,the bounty is indeed a lower risk.But we need to carefully choose the bounty.Some of them are just scams that waste you time.

So true. Time is so expensive you can't take it back. I am personally speaking based on experience. I am jobless at the moment. Just doing bounties while keeping the house and  caring for my child.  Doing all of that is such a handful. I sometimes find myself getting grumpy because I get really tired. I devote about 5-7 hrs doing bounties and have finished morethan 150 bounties for the last 10 months.  Only around 20 bounties paid decent amount. the rest either too low to sell on an exchange or scam or no exchange at all. too bad.
I think this is just part of our journey.We all have to experience this before we can achieve huge profits in the future.Because if we stop doing this,we may regret at the end of the day.So i still believe in some bounties.I have been scammed for numerous times but i did not lost hope since i am not investing money here,only time and effort.
I am at my lowest point now. Add to that, twitter just suspended my account that ive had for morethan 11 years. Soooo OUCH! But yeah. there are still a lot of good projects out there. Just gotta try and try Smiley
harleymasters

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:15:22 AM

Statistics show that in August there were not many salient investors but the cryptocurrency market. Especially with the startup technology they can not call the capital so the problem is that the projects die a lot. I think bounty in 2018 is not the best way to make money.
Bounty is the least risky, that is not true. I think when making bounty we lose most of the time. We often sell our time too cheap while the time passes so fast we do not even realize it goes away. Wish you luck with every decision you make!!
DavidNiva

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:37:46 AM

All way to earn crypto is have risk include join any bounty program and airdrop, although we are get it by doing some easy task but the risk is when that bounty program does not paying the reward. To earn reward from bounty with minimal risk, we should be selectif to chooce many of them to avoid risk not paying.
all businesses must have risks, but if we want a small risk, maybe we should not spend large capital especially for infestation in any form, because with a large capital we can risk our loss, we can start working without capital, for example following bounty or work on a project because at risk we just don't get paid if all projects fail but we don't lose a lot of money.
karungbitcoin

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:26:50 AM

Currently bounty program not really offer good reward because many ICO failed to raise hard cap, and to make good money in this situation of market, we should be do trading as well. By doing both we can increase the bounty reward by compound strategy, and there are possible we can make money about $10k to 20k in 1 years from both and just started from zero.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:44:01 AM
Merited by wuvdoll (1)

For other ,the bounty is indeed a lower risk.But we need to carefully choose the bounty.Some of them are just scams that waste you time.
This depends on the amount of profit you want to have. If you want low profits to just enjoy and not loose the money you put in as investment, do some investment in small coins with not a huge risk factor.

Bounty campaigns also look nice in this case and the probability of loosing is very low as compared to the probability of making the money. But a high risk also means a high profit and this is very visible in the top coins in the market and this high risk could also be lowered by many ways.
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

Bounty campaigns has risk, you invested time on it which is why you lose time upon joining because you would have to keep up and spend time reading discussions here or on twitter. You can't just promote a project without knowing what it is that it do. You can end up getting no pay if the project also turn out to be a scam. Risk are there in everything you do. But profits are higher if you hold til the price spikes high.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

We know that four way to cryptocurrency income such as Invest ico, mining, trading and Airdrop-bounty. If you wish, you can do any of that.

If you want to mining or invest in ico and need a lot of money, it has cost-effective risks and have also profits. And if you want to do trading then you can start trading only if you have some money. Here's a little less risk and have also profit.

If you do not want to take a risk then you can start the bounty. There is no risk here only you will have to work on time and you will get your payment at the end of the job. As a payment, you can get cryptocurrency and convert them into meaning by selling them. So, I think Bounty and airdrop is very good for earning risk-free cryptocurrency profit.

There is no such thing as a risk free profit in crypto and in other financial place. Everything has a risk and we need to handle it before it ruins us.
Yeah that is true. There is always risk associated with everything that you take start with. And especially those who are included in business domain, like trading or investing or anything relating money. You can’t hide yourself from risk and you can’t lose your chances of trading too. So best way is to face it bravely and prepare strategies to handle this risk factor.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

We know that four way to cryptocurrency income such as Invest ico, mining, trading and Airdrop-bounty. If you wish, you can do any of that.

If you want to mining or invest in ico and need a lot of money, it has cost-effective risks and have also profits. And if you want to do trading then you can start trading only if you have some money. Here's a little less risk and have also profit.

If you do not want to take a risk then you can start the bounty. There is no risk here only you will have to work on time and you will get your payment at the end of the job. As a payment, you can get cryptocurrency and convert them into meaning by selling them. So, I think Bounty and airdrop is very good for earning risk-free cryptocurrency profit.

If you really want to earn without any risk just join a lot of bounty campaigns here in the forum and you'll just have to hope that it won't be a scam project in the future.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

If you really want to earn without any risk just join a lot of bounty campaigns here in the forum and you'll just have to hope that it won't be a scam project in the future.
Right.Most of the bounties today ended up as a scam but there are still some good projects left out there,we just have to study more its white paper.I personally experience being scammed some times but i still could not resist doing bounty campaigns because it's where i started and making up good profits in the end.

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

Nothing in the crypto world is risk free.

Probably all the things related to the crypto investment like trading or mining as well as the ICO investment have risk of losing your capital if the market condition is not good and also the airdrop where you may not lose your money but your time which is more worthy then money.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

Yes, indeed, participation in the bounty is earning cryptocurrency, which is less risky. The only drawback is that you can spend only your time and not get a part of the profit, because a significant part of the projects are fraudulent.
but if we are careful to choose the project then we can also get a good project and can avoid fraud too, because this year and the coming year it must be a lot of fraud in the world of projects that ultimately do not want to pay us
ocid

Merit: 256

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:17:05 PM

Yes, indeed, participation in the bounty is earning cryptocurrency, which is less risky. The only drawback is that you can spend only your time and not get a part of the profit, because a significant part of the projects are fraudulent.
but if we are careful to choose the project then we can also get a good project and can avoid fraud too, because this year and the coming year it must be a lot of fraud in the world of projects that ultimately do not want to pay us
of course it is very important to do, before we can decide to participate, we must first be able to choose a good project with a team of professionals involved in it. most of the current ico projects have indeed been deceptive, because the aim is only to get quick profits from people who have invested in them. but if we can be careful about choosing a reliable project, of course we can get a share of the benefits of the project that we have followed.
ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:36:05 PM

I think there is no such risk free profit methods in the crypto world. All the methods include some level of risk, but maybe doing the bounty campaigns is the lowest risky method, because you aren't investing your money, and in the worst case you risk wasting your time and effort.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:31:44 AM

This depends on the amount of profit you want to have. If you want low profits to just enjoy and not loose the money you put in as investment, do some investment in small coins with not a huge risk factor.

Bounty campaigns also look nice in this case and the probability of loosing is very low as compared to the probability of making the money. But a high risk also means a high profit and this is very visible in the top coins in the market and this high risk could also be lowered by many ways.
Talking about bounties, I have been doing bounties for a while now, and I can say at least, I have never had the problem of being a part of a scam bounty, and I have never really ended up with a failed ICO as well, but I do my due diligence just as any investor would do. In most cases, even if the team is legit, I want to see the prospect, because I have more to lose when it comes to time. For a legit team, if an ICO ends up unsuccessful, they get their funds back, for bounty participants; it is just a sorry case.

With everything in life, there is always a risk still the knowledge you have when it comes to managing those risks is what makes you different from those who does not have the knowledge and will always give you an edge. Anything at all from trading, investing, bounty hunting and so on, the risk will always be there.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:27:13 AM

I think there is no such risk free profit methods in the crypto world. All the methods include some level of risk, but maybe doing the bounty campaigns is the lowest risky method, because you aren't investing your money, and in the worst case you risk wasting your time and effort.

Bounty indeed is the lowest risk method to get some crypto tokens. We will need to sacrifice our time and efforts only, without the worry to lose our own money. But the chance to get small amount of money or even got nothing is big since as I heard, there are many bounties that don't pay the participants. Luck will play a big role in bounty stuffs and things.

moneymakescents777

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:45:40 AM

Buying Cryptocurrencies that have working app, like Canya coin CAN.  https://www.coinspot.com.au/buy/can
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:55:28 AM

There is actually a risk here and that is the risk of not getting paid which is something bounty hunters can relate with very well and because of this, the risk embedded in this course of action is not too different from other options you have highlighted above and some times could be greater because while in others, you know the risk and there is huge assurance that the amount you will gain is coming for certain but in the case of bounty, the chance of zero bounty is higher than others as the bounty might be a scam, the project failed to raise the required milestone thereby necessitating a cancellation or even being paid but the payment is worthless eventually couple with the amount of time you have to wait to get paid in the first place.
joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

None. All of the things you're going to do in order to earn profit from cryptocurrency industry are risky, here are some of the examples why.

1. Mining - Needs high end equipment and electricity and at the end of the day the coin you've mined is sold half of the payment you've done to pay your electricity and buying equipment.
2. Masternode - Investing a high amount of money in order to create your own node and when you're about to sell your profits the price might change (Volatile market)
3. Bounty - Offering time and effort and at the end of the day the coins you've earned are just shitcoins or the price decreased because of the other bounty hunters who sell their tokens too.
4. Offering Professional skills - Well we might not say... If you're not reputable enough and you have the skills some people may drag you down and some people will going to use you but you'll get nothing.

What I'm just saying is that there's no such thing as risk free profit in crypto world, probably the faucet? haha but it may take years to get 0.005 BTC

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: