Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Block Chain going to be the next internet?  (Read 17187 times)
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:37:03 AM

Comparison of the blockchain with the Internet, by their importance to society is quite acceptable. The blockchain will be able to change even more processes in the lives of people.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Danish Mohiuddin

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

To me blockchain can embrace multiple layer to it like banking, accounting and the advent of smart contract has shown the promise of web 3.0 in practise which is very promising. EOS.Io is also looks very promising with all those dapps which are been created on it network. and the governance model is also amaze me., so yeah to Blockchain is going to be the next Internet.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:59:34 AM

yes, I agree with that. I think we could name "Blockchain Tech" as  the version 2 of the internet because it makes things more accessible and it is going to revolutionize our world in all domains.

thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:40:28 PM

blockchain is definitely the next internet as it has so much potentials and promises which will definitely affect the world in the best positive way. The world is gradually migrating to its use and in no distant time we will see it been used in every part of the world

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

I think Block Chain is empowering more and more these days,the number crypto enthusiasts is increaing day by day.More project are emerging daily,and all these ideas brought me up to decision whether Block  Chain is going to be the next internet?how many of you agree with these?

I think that's a different thing, internet is the platform of blockchain and blockchain cannot stand alone without internet.
If there's no more internet, i think no more online transaction
djcounter

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

Definitely yes, But blockchain is not going to be internet's future. There are projects like Holochain than can be better than blockchain. in my opinion, blockchain starts a revolution that other projects change the world.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:31:11 PM

Projects are becoming more useful that will survive overtime. There is Ethlance and there is also Hirevibes for freelancers soon the blockchain will be used by people even for those who  knows nothing about it but the token on its own. They say these kind of projects will be  in the web3.0, if you have been in blockchain industry from now on, I guess you are int he right path in the future.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
AliceRosamun

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:14:34 AM

It can be said that Blockchain technology was created as a revolution to make e-commerce activities safer and more cost effective. This system completely changes the way people perceive internet commerce. The greatest potential of Blockchain is the combination of smart contracts, a technology that helps transactions and agreements be confirmed without disclosing information between any parties. At present, there are many companies, companies follow the trend to create a separate blockchain network to serve the transaction, so in the future blockchain will be extremely developed and widely applied.
But one of the characteristics of a blockchain that easily leads to money laundering is that its anonymity. Bitcoins are often used by criminals for the exchange of prohibited goods. Many anonymous coins are as high as Bitcoin as Monero or XVG are concerned about an underground economy that is potentially harmful to society because many people can do bad things for money without fear of detection.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:52:12 AM

I dont know aboout blockchain is next internet but i am believe blockchain is revolutionary for any bussiness and government service. Blockchain will used in many bussiness and i am believe big company and banks will implemeting blockchain technology for their service

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:22:34 PM

Internet came up with the idea of faster communication with the help of connection between two or more physical points but still, it is a part of centralised philosophy so those who were in a position to dominate the real world are also dominating internet in some way. However, blockchain is entirely different from the centralised structure and it truly defines the fundamental core values of democracy.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:06:14 PM

I don't think blockchain will make the Internet better, it's more used in transactions and healthcare. Perhaps in the future, the Internet will be a technology that will be implemented blockchain technology !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
mybit1

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

I don't believe it will ever be as critical as the creation of the internet TBH (just simply because everything ties back to the creation of the internet, including blockchain technologies), but I do believe it will be within a short list of greatest inventions/concepts within the modern world.

I think we're only going to see more and more applications for the use of blockchains, and further advancement/investment in implementing the blockchain in more and more ways.

After attending Devcon4 and seeing talks on this subject in more detail I can see blockchain tech having a huge impact on what ever becomes the new internet!
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

Blockchain is being developed and implemented in all possible areas of life, and perhaps in the near future we will see something like “blockchain internet”

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:23:54 PM

blockchain is definitely the next internet as it has so much potentials and promises which will definitely affect the world in the best positive way. The world is gradually migrating to its use and in no distant time we will see it been used in every part of the world
the blockchain effect now is very big for internet users, maybe many people will approve and support if the blockchain is used as one of the next internet. I think this is a technology that will be useful in the future.
nelutuv

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:28:55 PM

i don't think block chain will be the next internet and replace what we have today. maybe will work togheter
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 06:34:50 PM

Internet and Block chain are the two sides of one coin,which simply means that they go together so how can block chain become an internet when they both work together.And the other main factor is that the internet is not just about block chain there are so many things are also there in internet and as well as the block chain is not just a block chain is more than what we think about it.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

I believe that the intention is that, and if we continue at this pace of process, in a few years we could be dreaming of a decentralized internet. Which will be really where there will be a free internet.
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:53:27 PM

I do not know for sure and will be done by certain people who do not know their faces and make the block must be very difficult compared to what is usually made.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:56:12 PM

I think that is quiet possible. But for this to happen, i guess the blockchain needs more maturity and by that i mean more people trusting it and knowing what it is actually. So once the trust develops, the blockchain will grow and quiet possibly the whole internet becomes blockchained means every single action on internet is stored on blockchain.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:05:02 PM

I think Block Chain is empowering more and more these days,the number crypto enthusiasts is increaing day by day.More project are emerging daily,and all these ideas brought me up to decision whether Block  Chain is going to be the next internet?how many of you agree with these?

The blockchain will become a new technology for the future, fast transactions between individuals and that will change the world, as people will follow the development of the times
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: