Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:26:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FAILED ICO - FAILED BOUNTIES  (Read 1720 times)
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:21:31 PM

Is there someone here who really get some big profit with their bounties? I am sick and tired of failed Bounties that I joined, most of them didn't reward my works due to ICO failure.

there are a lot of things taht are going on right now and i think that we will see a lot of faked icos and projects on the market
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:22:37 PM

Last year is the luckiest part of my life as a bounty hunter because I earned so much money at that time but this time seems bounty campaigns projects are also falling like cryptos.
last year was great and this year has shown us a lot of failures and money absorbing projects so i hope next one will be better
cryptomine99
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:38:12 PM

in my opinion if ICO fails, the bounty hunter will not be paid, therefore it is better for you to join the bounty where the ICO has softcap.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:43:59 PM

I hate to say this but I think I missed the golden days of ICO. What is left when I joined bounties are failed ICO's that didn't sell enough coin. Also there is a high possibility of scam ICO's this year and I think it will never be fixed until they find a way to detect scam ICO's. There should be a strict way of filtering scam ICO. They should be stopped and maybe the market will go up again.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:45:33 PM

Is there someone here who really get some big profit with their bounties? I am sick and tired of failed Bounties that I joined, most of them didn't reward my works due to ICO failure.

tjere are a lot of scam icos and scam bounties and i think taht we can not do anything about that as it is nice to solve thos problem

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:46:17 PM

I hate to say this but I think I missed the golden days of ICO. What is left when I joined bounties are failed ICO's that didn't sell enough coin. Also there is a high possibility of scam ICO's this year and I think it will never be fixed until they find a way to detect scam ICO's. There should be a strict way of filtering scam ICO. They should be stopped and maybe the market will go up again.

bounty campaigns are not the spheres that i would rely on but of course there are good bpuntoes and you can earn alot with its help

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
E_3fff

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:48:43 PM

Not despair. I have a little bit of experience, but it won't work out fast. Here you need to make a lot of effort to choose good projects. To pump your account.  It's not as easy as it sounds. It's work.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:53:19 PM

A lot of projects are becoming scams and making reasons just to do exit scam.

Try to avoid this kind of suspicious project and you're wasting your time and effort. Analyzing the project before investing or doing bounties could help you take time to know if its legit or not.

The reasons for those scam projects were due to fraud promotions which every people who handled the management of funds in a wrong way. After being launch in the market it hasn't gain a good price after being listed on the exchanges. Every efforts give out to the projects were worthless and I think this brought a bad effect for all ICO if this will continue to scam people all the time.
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:53:44 PM

What people should do, is check carefully, how the ICO is performing with collecting money, and choose the bounties, which's ICO has reached, or is close to the Soft Cap, and so than at least you will have a good chance to get the tokens, you worked for.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
einfach

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:02:18 PM

Its sad to say that this years ico were illegitimate and full of scams. Its the effect of the last years successful ico and so scammers jumped on to the hype and took advantage of it and victimize a lot of investors and bounty hunters.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:13:15 PM

This ICOs ,bounties are well prepared to pomote this project but after the running of the said project it did not reach the targetted soft cap and hard cap , so even if it is extended but still it did not reach the soft cap ,so thw bounties and ICO are said to be a failed project that is being launched.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

Really got disappointed with the first bounty I participated in this year, it was a huge failure after wasting over two months campaigning, but was consoled by the one I joined afterwards, even though the reward is not so huge, I am quite pleased with a certain reward than nothing at all. We have to be more careful

DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:20:31 PM

I had good profit from bounty in december of 2017 year. I agree with you, bounty campaigns gives good profit in 2017 year and earlier.
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:39:20 PM

There is a solution to your problem. No token sale fail and no need to wait 6+ months to get a bounty reward.
Check this topic to get ETH instantly for making bounty activities + tokens of reliable projects later.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050817.msg46919261#msg46919261
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:48:13 PM

ICOs usually fail now because the softcap isn't reached in time and so the funding doesn't work out. Also, a lot of ICOs and bounties failed last year also, it just took some time for the failure to occur. The hype was just so much greater.

slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:57:08 PM

ICO fail because of it's can't get to fund what they want. You can do one thing. Don't work for just one ICO. Go for multiple ICO. For some ICO work from the start and for some work after they collect some good funds. At-least you will get some in this case. 

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:36:07 PM

sometimes I have the similar thoughts but I make myself continue to work in hopes of rising market in future. you should do the same and hope for the better times.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
andigentho

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:45:18 PM

If I feel lucky with the bounty, even though there are currently many bounties scam. The spirit of friends is still a lot of good bounties, do a lot of bounties more than 10 so that you can feel the profit. And try to explore the media like blogs and youtube, because the prize is great.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:49:48 PM

the outcome nowadays are failed ico projects and tokens are not being listed on exchangers. What caused these problems is the downtrend this year. It highly influences the market which makes bounties and ico investment not anymore as profitable as before. But if we wouls be patient, this won't be a problem because dumps are not permanent so it would be practical to think that recovery would happen eventually.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:10:07 PM

What people should do, is check carefully, how the ICO is performing with collecting money, and choose the bounties, which's ICO has reached, or is close to the Soft Cap, and so than at least you will have a good chance to get the tokens, you worked for.
Participating in bounties that their ICO already reach the softcap is the best choice nowadays, but sometime there is something unexpected. Because the fund collected is a little above the softcap line, they extended their ICO a few weeks, and what I meet is that they extended it for 60 days. That's really a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: