Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:27:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FAILED ICO - FAILED BOUNTIES  (Read 1714 times)
mistersehmuz

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:19:25 PM

At bear market conditions, It is not surprising that ICOs are unsuccessful. I think time of icos ended till strick regulations are accepted by the authorities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kidflash

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

I want to advise you, at least this is what I do when choosing gifts. First, you must examine the project about product objectives, road maps, teams, and advisors. Usually can be seen in the white book. Second, you can see the project community. If the community will usually affect the sale of tokens.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:31:32 PM

The good thing is that from so much failure you always learn something new, it is important that you recognize why the ICO fails and try to avoid those behaviors in future ICOs, for example, remember how the team interacted with the community, every time they gave information about the project and how ambitious the collection was, that data is very important to know the value of an ICO.

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:33:58 PM

General these days bear market has made bounty tokens not to worth anything and i doubt if anyone can claim making much money from bounty now, it's just market condition, just have some patience market will soon bounce back

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

Ya, to choose what bounties that are legit so difficult, there are many scam ICOs. But, you can learn about ICO, is that seriously project or not, if you find the legit one, try to analys why that can be success.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:31:35 AM

So far i have not been able to profit from bonties.
Either it is a scam bountie or they reach no cap or something else.
If i do not get lucky soon and also get something for my work i stop bountie hunting.
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:43:53 AM

Actually most of the project are scam and bounty hunters are very dishearted beacause of these unusual situation but of course before some months or a year back there we're very successful icos which make their bounty hunters a lot of profit but now situation has become worst also because of bearish market.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:56:40 AM

begin to get used to the bounty and ICO. indeed quite a lot of ICO that failed and it was reasonable because the competition is getting tougher ICO. When just always expect the results without being able to study the ICO and the bounty well then when coming across things that always fails is a reasonable condition to occur. Moreover, the quality of the ICO for bad enough this year and found the best it is a hard thing.
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:06:04 AM

Is there someone here who really get some big profit with their bounties? I am sick and tired of failed Bounties that I joined, most of them didn't reward my works due to ICO failure.

Bounties nowadays are no longer get higher profits unlike before cause mostly of the projects now are scam or if not the value of the token is not worth to sell.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:09:18 AM

Is there someone here who really get some big profit with their bounties? I am sick and tired of failed Bounties that I joined, most of them didn't reward my works due to ICO failure.

That is indeed frustrating to join on fake/scam project. In my condition i had meet that kind of project to, but i keep trying to learn to find any good project.
And the result is good enough, right now i could minimize my chance of meeting that scam project and i got the reward from the project i'm join.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:30:48 AM

i have not earned the big money through bounties so far. so far, the amounts that i received, were very small. the times when you could make a lot of money with bounties seems to be over. currently you earn only with many luck money by bounties.
karmapala

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:17:41 AM

I am is new partisipant same with you .i still learn to choose bounties project .
in my opinion to choose a good bounty we see who the developer and partner support their program .they must populer peoples

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:53:23 AM

Well this is the nature of our work as bounty hunters. You cant really be sure that you will get profit from doing bounties, but at least you dont have to lose money. And another thing, if you just go on participating, there are chances you you can land on some promising ICO and earn lot. So dont stop.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

Sorry mate, maybe you should be trying to check where you have been getting things wrong instead. The truth here is that there is nothing you can do unless you are ready to start doing due diligence when it comes to participating in bounty campaigns, otherwise, you will keep experiencing the same fate over and over again, and still be expecting different results. Probably, you have been too lazy to always crosscheck the project you want to be a part of and you tend to throw blind eye to the prospect, the product as well as the team and just hop into whatever you feel like, this would always be the outcome.

Try to participate in projects, that have already a working product, or that have already met their soft cap. There are some bounties live on the market, so best of luck in finding them Smiley And always be careful with not legit projects.
That is always the thing, and most people just waste their time joining shitty projects because they are simply too lazy to dig on the project they want to be a part of. Time and resources are at stake here, and anyone who take joining projects with levity and are too lazy to do some research on the team, product and the long term potential of the project, will always have themselves to blame in the long run for not taking diligence into consideration in the first place. When you fail to do that diligence, you will higher percentage of the time, experience failed ICOs and of course failed bounties.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:04:44 AM

Many ico nowadays are failed to attract more investors, and its not surprising . The time market falls down many investors lie low to cryptoworld that results to few investors , and few investors means few funds for the project or ico . We need to become smart and picky , we must know first the ico before joining and participating to their bounty programs.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:06:35 AM

If the ico you are promoting is failed, of course you will didn't get the reward because the project can't reach the goal. Sure, i've got it but it's been a long time ago. In this year i never get big reward from bounty.

ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:10:53 PM

Yes luckily most of the Bounty programs I attended have paid and never exit scammed  Grin

However some ICO's that I've invested in dumped so hard. But it gave me experience. I'm totally ready for nex bull and bear.

bawa_23

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

Truly this year is not good for Bounty hunters as most of the Bounties/ICO’s got scammed & those which are successful doesn’t bear as much fruit as we want as compare to last year bounty hunters got good share of profit from bounties/ICO’s. Most of the ICO’s loose its value when listed in exchanges. So try to research for good bounties & participate from those good bounties as much as you can. From those only 20% will bear you good profit. Hopefully next year is good for Bounties & ICO's.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:28:28 PM

Don't give up. It is true that there are bounties from last year that really gave everyone the chance to become rich. And now that we are having a hard time on different ICO to be a successful one, I think most of the newbies will simply leave and give-up while others will remain and still have that chance to get rich. Cultivate your skills on trading. That way you can really know how to generate extra income and profit while the market is unstable and usually going down.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:32:08 PM

Making some good money on bounties is really been plausible but the chances is getting slimmer as the years goes by due to scammy and fraud projects out there which a certain bounty hunter
would be mainly affected when they aren't being paid up on the work that they have done.Its always been part of the risk and hunters should really be aware on that on the first place.
Its either you would being paid up or not depending on the project success.If not then better to move on and the thing you should do is trying your very best to look out the most
potential project out there which this would really require some serious research on hunters end.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: