Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:32:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FAILED ICO - FAILED BOUNTIES  (Read 1714 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:43:45 PM

i have not earned the big money through bounties so far. so far, the amounts that i received, were very small. the times when you could make a lot of money with bounties seems to be over. currently you earn only with many luck money by bounties.
How much money do you expect? and how many times have you taken part bounty campaign this year? In 2017 most of the bounty hunters get big profits because they did hold tokens or coins that they got from the bounty campaign, most of them didn't sold directly after the distributor token was finished. Might if you want to get the amount of money that you expect it will be good to hold a while the token that you had in your wallet, wait a few months later and see the movement of the token if market recover, if the token does not increase then the token is not potentially you can sell it for free.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:34:25 PM

The problems in ico investments are much more this year than last year. A lot of people have lost their money due to scams or useless projects so people are more skeptical about investing in ICOs.

This means bounty hunting will be more difficult because most bounty hunters are not honest I promotion and repeatedly spam just for the crypto they want to make.

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:52:31 PM

Is there someone here who really get some big profit with their bounties? I am sick and tired of failed Bounties that I joined, most of them didn't reward my works due to ICO failure.

many projects succeed in 2017, and by 2018 I think there are too many failed ico projects, because I experienced that campaigning following projects that failed in their sales and the results of the project were not continued in the sense of failure, so the point is thorough in choosing project
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:49:29 PM

I did, I choose the right bounty the same how I choose which project I should invest. Do your research before joining the campaign, check everything. I don't like to promote any project that I feel it has no value either.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:11:01 AM

Is there someone here who really get some big profit with their bounties? I am sick and tired of failed Bounties that I joined, most of them didn't reward my works due to ICO failure.

There are so many bounty activities, but there are very few real valuable projects. I hope that the bounty activities I participated in will bring me benefits.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:13:38 AM

this is a consequence for bounty participants, if ico fails the bounty also fails, this is a common thing and how bounty participants can choose good ico and have the potential to avoid a failure when participating in ico.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:46:17 AM

A closer look at events this year will make someone to conclude that things has changed drastically. Now we have more bounty hunters with only few credible projects whose bounty allocation is not even that much.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:47:18 AM

Mostly in all cases it happens. but the fact is that you do not know in advance whether the ICO will be successful. so you just assume and take part in the bounty
FinanceX
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:46:07 AM

i have not earned the big money through bounties so far. so far, the amounts that i received, were very small. the times when you could make a lot of money with bounties seems to be over. currently you earn only with many luck money by bounties.
How much money do you expect? and how many times have you taken part bounty campaign this year? In 2017 most of the bounty hunters get big profits because they did hold tokens or coins that they got from the bounty campaign, most of them didn't sold directly after the distributor token was finished. Might if you want to get the amount of money that you expect it will be good to hold a while the token that you had in your wallet, wait a few months later and see the movement of the token if market recover, if the token does not increase then the token is not potentially you can sell it for free.
Check out this article to help you avoid ICO scams

10 Signals Of An ICO Scam

https://medium.com/financex/10-signals-of-an-ico-scam-c8876502285b

olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

I'm sure, yes but not this year, in 2017. I understand you and I share your mood but we will see the fruits of our labors in the future when the market will come to life
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:01:43 AM

I started bounty 2018 march i haven't see big money those that did bounty 2017 make it big i think 2017 is only the year of crypto i think iy won't happen like 2017 again

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

At the moment I was also not lucky enough to choose a good bounty campaign and get a good reward. Most of them carry an ICO for a fixed period of time, and the reward I received from some projects is very small. I hope the situation will improve and most projects will successfully raise funds and achieve hard cap.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:15:49 AM

Relax friends if the world is spinning.
Everything will be beautiful at the time and if there is an increase in the price of Bitcoin then all of it will rise.
I also feel what you feel. Keep your friends cool !!!
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:31:43 AM

I started bounty 2018 march i haven't see big money those that did bounty 2017 make it big i think 2017 is only the year of crypto i think it won't happen like 2017 again

thats right , 2017 is the best year for bounties and airdrops but that is because the value of cryptos were also pumping . now it is completely opposite due to the fact that the overall market is experiencing a huge crash  .

but dont be discourage mate , you know that this is only for temporary because crypto's will always be fluctuating .  just keep on joining bounties/airdrops so that you can collect more coins and you can have the oppurtunity to earn big when the right time come's .
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:44:23 AM

Recently there have been so many failed ICOs. And the bounty is a long time. If it was before, I could easily get the money in just 1 to 2 months. But now I even have to wait half a year. AND I'm not sure they paid me
Jateng

Activity: 1255
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:56:37 AM

I am a certified bounty hunter. I already joined lot campaigns. Some are scam, some failed to reach softcap/hardcap, some pays me a little and some are the big shot. In this year, legit bounties are gard to find because scams are growing its number. This year is very different from the previous years. It is also hard for me now to trust campaigns.

swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:42:07 PM

2017 is like the best year for bounty hunters, I've seen many good feedback earning good amount of cryptocurrency from bounties, unfortunately 2018 is not a good year, I think its because of the decline of the crypto prices just like Bitcoin and ETH, too much exposure is also one of the problem because of the increase in new platforms we can experience lack of supporters and investors, and some just use the rising of ICO exposure to do fraud and make fake projects.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

risks that can happen to anyone, you should understand
and for results, no one can wait big or small, essentially you have to focus on work and find other knowledge in this forum.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

This is a pattern that today still works very well, so I think that today of course it would be right to try to analyze and predict the project in which you want to take part. Yet today it becomes very profitable.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:54:39 PM

Yep, there are so many scam bounty campaign but I think it's your fault cause you didn't check carefully before joining any bounty campaign Smiley. There are so many bounty hunters still can get a lot of profit from bounty campaigns cause they found out good bounty campaign to join Wink. Don't blame anyone or anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: