Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FAILED ICO - FAILED BOUNTIES  (Read 1716 times)
tepyh

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

the fact is that investors now do not trust ICO at all, so they cannot collect their goals ...

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

now so many ICO and Bounty scam, i have joined many bounty and i get almost reward from them, before i joined, i usualy find out carefully about the project, what product they want to buy, the team, the community of project or it's ok if they reach softcap, this will be 90% you can get reward from bounty and airdrop.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

Is there someone here who really get some big profit with their bounties? I am sick and tired of failed Bounties that I joined, most of them didn't reward my works due to ICO failure.

ratings are quite influential on the outcome of the reward bounty.
but the current market situation greatly affects the value of all tokens. almost overall the results of the current bounty cannot be expected.
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

Yes mate there are too many peoples who earned big amount of money from bounties. You can be sure you can earn that too. Only you need to choose right project. and you need to choose these right projects during bull market :=).

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:59:13 PM

usually when ICO failed that is not just a bounty hunter but unvestor and that ICO company too.
i am as a bounty hunter will say like this "ICO fail and make a bounty hunter not get payment of the work" but that is a bounty hunter.
we must know it, you choos job and doing task and this condition is once of the rules to.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

Is there someone here who really get some big profit with their bounties? I am sick and tired of failed Bounties that I joined, most of them didn't reward my works due to ICO failure.

That's life here bro. There is no easy money here if your heard from someone that you can earn money easily here, you're wrong. You've got to gain knowledge, analyze what is a good bounty to join at and what is not. Choose wisely and you will get what you are hoping for.

Live for the moment.
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

Failed ICOs are really very disappointing and if ever you will be one of those bounty hunters who had participated in this kind of ICO you will surely not be able to get your bounty payment from this so next time when you want to participate in a certain bounty make sure that nobody from the development team of that bounty are involved in fraud and scam and most of all make sure that the ICO has an actual use in everyday life.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

Poor you Sad. I'm also in the same situation like you. Because of bear market and ETH price is being very low so almost ICO project delayed their roadmap till the end of this year to wait and hope that ETH price will be better at the end of this year. Beside investors also don't wanna invest at this time cause of low price of ETH and it made so many ICO projects failed.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
1cak

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:37:37 PM

ico failed, there was no reason for their developers to be able to pay for the services of bounty hunters, because their project was declared a failure and funds were returned to all investors
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:38:44 PM

almost all bounty hunters experience difficulties,
especially for long the tokens are distributed and wait for months. this is the grief that we have to face, especially the current situation.

hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

I will reveal a little secret. No one knows which project will pay 100%. Each of us regularly face this problem. I just do a lot of work.

Look at the high ranks, and try to do work for these companies.

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

I am a bounty hunter also. and my only job is bounties. I lost my job due to some reasons and then was unable to find one, so i am trying to live on the bounties i earn but sadly i am not making anything in here. There are a few tokens that i got but they are not on any exchange and i don't even know if they will ever make up to an exchange ever.
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

only managers and translators who get a reward token are quite large.
and for the other campaigns there are very few, especially at this time every outcome of the bounty cannot be expected to benefit quickly.
gabriellefortunato

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:46:25 PM

The main reason why projects fail is because of bountyhunters that are greedy. They only think about themselves, they don't care about the project. I am advising you that if you are going to help some projects you should do it properly, you should give a good thing to the ICO and they will give you a good thing in return. After being a responsible bountyhunter you should be a wise bountyhunter, you should pick ICOs that are active and most especially those ICOs that already became success in their past projects, probably they are not scams.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:48:28 PM

I think it is your fault. You joined those projectss who have no capacity to reach minimum success in ico. Before participate you should check their projects and need to know it will successful ico or not then you can join bounty.
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

yes, because if they don't collect their minimum targets, then they have no funds or special allocations for bounty participants, meaning they have the right not to pay bounty participants

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:50:00 PM

I got a good profit from bounties before, but now really it is so hard to get good profit From bounty.
I can suggest to starrt reddit, linkedin, video and translation campaign. If you done with carefully you will get good profit from bounty. Social bounty facebook and Twitter so useless now for a lot of participants.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
cjie

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

I will advise you to do a thorough investigation before you participate in their bounty. I have been participating in good projects that have a great future. Try to see the service the ICO is rendering if it is a unique one that the public will like to invest in. There are so many unique projects out there that investor will like. Try to access the project if it is something you can invest if you want to invest in it.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:57:27 PM

First thing - you tried too less. You are still newbie, and if it is your first account got not ao big experience.
Second thing - time. Just wait, hold. Now is not best time for crypo. Just give your coins some time. And n might be 1 year, 10$ will become 1000, ot 0, you never know, it’s crypto dude  Grin
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

Be more selective in searching an ICO or a Bounty program. Just investigate the project and you would be able to find out if the project is legit or not. If you spend some time, it would help to save your time and money in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: