Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:41:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY  (Read 48573 times)
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:34:13 PM

Yes, he is right! Coin CRUX does not provide for classic mining, only masternodes and staking from the crypto wallet.

This is a good choice for investors who do not have computing capacity. POW mining is not for every person. But almost everyone wants to make money on cryptocurrencies. Taking into account that, no more than 10% of people on earth know about cryptocurrencies.
It seems to me that 10% is a very optimistic figure. I read statistics on the Internet that less than 1% of all inhabitants of our planet deal with cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:37:55 PM

Many of the young crypto projects publish very ambitious plans, but often the plans remain plans. And we do not see any developments and results.

This does not mean that others should not try to change the situation. This is a natural process. This is how gold is mined. Among the tons of slag are grams of gold Wink

Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:38:48 PM

1% is very little. This is probably the old data. Now the leaders of the countries speak about cryptocurrencies at their meetings. I think that 10% are quite real numbers!
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:51:10 PM

1% is very little. This is probably the old data. Now the leaders of the countries speak about cryptocurrencies at their meetings. I think that 10% are quite real numbers!

the point is that one way or another about the blockchain and cryptocurrency technology knows a relatively small number of people. In the near future, this percentage will increase significantly and we expect the bull market. The bears are already tired of everything
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:53:34 PM

the point is that one way or another about the blockchain and cryptocurrency technology knows a relatively small number of people. In the near future, this percentage will increase significantly and we expect the bull market. The bears are already tired of everything
Maybe those who know about cryptocurrency and there is 10% because about cryptocurrency talk on TV and write in the news in the newspapers. but those who actually own crypto assets think that about 1% is.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:11:29 PM

Yes, he is right! Coin CRUX does not provide for classic mining, only masternodes and staking from the crypto wallet.

This is a good choice for investors who do not have computing capacity. POW mining is not for every person. But almost everyone wants to make money on cryptocurrencies. Taking into account that, no more than 10% of people on earth know about cryptocurrencies.

Yes, finally the season has changed, maybe new people never know about cryptocurrency more deeply, precisely now is the right time to start the old thing to be new again. I am very happy with the existence of crux coin.
internetlift

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:46:38 PM

PoS more stable and faster than PoW, so its good
In the context of this race for the extraction of cryptomonet. New technologies with masters will change the concept of cryptocurrency. Just keep your coins and they multiply in your wallet. I speak in simple language, so do not judge me harshly. Your company sounds very beautiful, it is important to understand how it will look after the bounty of the company.
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:52:49 PM

Many of the young crypto projects publish very ambitious plans, but often the plans remain plans. And we do not see any developments and results.
I agree with your conviction. Now it is important to understand that developers would really solve an important problem in the market - it is debit cards tied to cryptocurrency. No company has been able to implement this idea before. Why? Someone interrupting? the government? Who?

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:01:48 PM

In the cristo world there are always those who sell and those who buy. With that as at the lowest prices and at the most expensive! There will be liquidity, do not worry!
nope, on every exchange works their own trading bot which make volume

Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:03:19 PM

Dear CRUX Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote
If you do not want to vote, please fill out the Quick List:
1. 0.5 BTC will be listing in 7-10 days
2. 1 BTC will be listing in 3 days
3. 2 BTC will be listing in 24 hour
4. Other Payment using ETH or GEEK or Your coin with equivalent from 0.5 BTC to 2 BTC
Explorer free for any coin listed ☞ https://explorer.aiodex.com/
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
It looks very interesting. Voting for listing coins. I met similar actions from the development team. For example, CryptalDash was also arranged by voting by vote, and I want to tell you that the participants took an active part. I Think if the bounty is launched, there will be many willing to participate.

Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 06:04:28 PM

Yes, finally the season has changed, maybe new people never know about cryptocurrency more deeply, precisely now is the right time to start the old thing to be new again. I am very happy with the existence of crux coin.

in fact, time will tell if this is a cool coin or not. Many factors affect this. This is the technical characteristics of the blockchain and the composition and commands and of course the presence of the community around the coin. The value of any coin is determined by the number of people using this coin in any way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:20:36 PM

The matter is that politicians only talk about cryptocurrencies but do not accept anything. Cryptoenthusiasts at every corner shout about uniqueness, and the rest of the people both use the dollar and continue to use it. For adoption there must be recognition from politicians. but they are not profitable.
It remains to wait and hope for the best)

psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

The main thing is that after the listing is paid, payment is not a guarantee of successful completion.
yeap, sure. And community still wanna see developers team
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:33:16 PM

2 Sold and 13 MasterNodes Left For Sale

Very curious, who has already managed to buy masternodes? you just published your stream today.

At first glance, your project didn't interest me much. Not that special you not offer.
1) debit cards-no company has previously been able to implement such a task
2) the site master but ladies - you are not the first, similar websites already exist (For intelligence coin)
So I guess I'll just take a closer look. what and how is it possible the signature of your set. Except you set it up and I'll come by tomorrow.

It is also interesting for me whether it is possible to sold masternods in one day, because the price is not small. On the other hand, there are only 13 of them so far, so it is quite possible.

GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:35:58 PM

Everybody and everybody is talking about the market reversal. I also hope that the market will turn around and start growing. Because the mood among crypto investors today is not the best.
Do not be so naive, there will be a market reversal now. The price will fall even lower and then rise. Not significantly, approximately fall by -20% and increase in price by about + 15%. Those. in the amount we will stay at the same mark at 6500

who knows, they promised to grow closer to the new year, as much as grow, if there is a high price, then investors start to wake up

Do you mean to develop a project more seriously to be able to show the product befor the New year? Personally, I'm not sure that this is real, except MVP will be ready till that time.

dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:38:34 PM

projects about debit cards dont make profit today. Look at tenx or monaco, they are in very bad situation
I have never met such companies that were able to implement this idea. Will this team have a question? As for the other products of this company, they look very good. If their site with a catalog of craftsmen is very popular, then they can make a lot of money from advertising. Accordingly, payments will be made to investors.

kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:40:40 PM

Also interested in a question about github. I would like to read. Where to look?

At the beginning of the discussion there is a link to the GitHub project. I am not good at technical aspects of tokens, and on the GitHub there is code for programmers.

So far it is not worth talking about the exchange as a whole because the project is only at the initial stages, but the idea is really interesting and I think that this project has good chance for success.
I3arni

Activity: 616

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

By the way, does anyone know where to find information about how many masternodes have already been bought?
may be you can find information about this on their site
yanoaziz

Activity: 537

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

look good and interesting that why i will join ann bounty .
about the project i cant inderstand why we choose CRUX ? what is the new serves you give?
lsafronova095

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

You were right to say that coin mining is not for everyone. For example, I never had a mining farm, but I always loved masternodes. For me it is a good coin. This is the future model of crypto investments. Keep coins and they have increased in number. It's amazing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: