Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:40:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY  (Read 48577 times)
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:59:09 AM

come on dude
Masternodes are really good replacement of mining, buy the way it is quite profitable especially with 10% profit monthly
in some projects token issued buy masternodes and its call PoS
Income from POS staking will be 10% per month or per year? And you talked about POS or about Masternode?
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:08:10 PM

it is quite possible that in the very near future, investments in a cryptoproject with a masternodes will gain a new wave of popularity! I think that will be so!
Masternodes are really good replacement of mining, buy the way it is quite profitable especially with 10% profit monthly
We will know this only in a few years, but for now there is a great opportunity to deal with this token.
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:09:19 PM

It is clear that not the most expensive. But to compare with the same Dash or PIVX makes no sense. When they got out they were quite inexpensive.
sure, but this nodes can give you more profit
pogi23

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:19:09 PM

Tell me can I participate in the bounty of your company. Even though I have red trust. Write me your answer in a personal message so I don't miss it.
i think that you can participate in all campaigns except signature
Already it seemed to be an explanation from the manager of the bounty company of this project that he does not object to participation in the signature company of accounts with a painted trust.
Oh then it is okay, because there a few campaigns now that allow to participate accounts with red trust
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

All projects are entering the market with ambitious ambitions. The main thing is not to lose the fuse of the team and deliver the information to your potential "customers."
The most important for this project as I think is not to lose it’s fast pace of development. It is rather perspective now so I hope it will stay as good as it is
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

it is quite possible that in the very near future, investments in a cryptoproject with a masternodes will gain a new wave of popularity! I think that will be so!
It already is quite popular, but I also think that masternodes will become even more widespread. In the same time, mining is slowly die..
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:52:12 PM

All projects are entering the market with ambitious ambitions. The main thing is not to lose the fuse of the team and deliver the information to your potential "customers."
The most important for this project as I think is not to lose it’s fast pace of development. It is rather perspective now so I hope it will stay as good as it is
Well, you will agree that it will be very difficult to sustain such a pace of development over the course of several years. It is clear that at the start of the project, developers are as busy as possible!
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

Participants of CRUX coin signature campaign will be paid after seven days since the day they applied and got accepted to join.
But, the OP has not stated about the period of the campaign.
How long will the Cruxcoin signature campaign last (weeks)?
can i register in this campaign with erc20 wallet or i must make another?
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:06:04 PM

Participants of CRUX coin signature campaign will be paid after seven days since the day they applied and got accepted to join.
can i register in this campaign with erc20 wallet or i must make another?
Does the ERC-20 token apply here? In my project CRUX COIN has its own blockchain! It seems to me so. But you had better check with the company manager.
Beltsymdd

Activity: 188
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:08:40 PM

From Devs
 As per the Reward Structure of Crux the ROI will increase by the Time, Now the ROI have been increased while the rewards increases to 3 CUX as rewards per block. You can check more details on MNO

https://masternodes.online/currencies/CUX
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

From Devs
 As per the Reward Structure of Crux the ROI will increase by the Time, Now the ROI have been increased while the rewards increases to 3 CUX as rewards per block. You can check more details on MNO

https://masternodes.online/currencies/CUX
Going to this service for the control of coins with masternodes is a very good step! Now the coin is visible in all ratings related to the topic of investing in masternodes!
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

The CRUX COIN shows a very high liquidity ... Is it not a mistake? Income per day from masternode about $ 600.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

Well, you will agree that it will be very difficult to sustain such a pace of development over the course of several years. It is clear that at the start of the project, developers are as busy as possible!
So in any project, at the initial stage, the team spends a lot of time behind the development of the project, but you shouldn’t forget about communication either on the forum
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:50:53 PM

600 US dollars a lot of money. I would like to, but probably this is a mistake. Maybe 60 US dollars - this is normal.
Tamandrac

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

The CRUX COIN shows a very high liquidity ... Is it not a mistake? Income per day from masternode about $ 600.
I think that this is unrealistic, most likely a mistake, I think no more than 50-60 dollars, I agree with later on
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

Hello! How do you calculate the yield of $ 600 per day with 1 masternodes? This is something incredible, but most likely you are mistaken my friend

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:49:06 PM

As I understand it, this is a one-time short-term campaign of 7-day-long signatures. For which will be awarded a reward appropriate to your rank
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

Hello! How do you calculate the yield of $ 600 per day with 1 masternodes? This is something incredible, but most likely you are mistaken my friend
I think it’s really possible to have such a sum, if 2 or more are masternodes, and so it’s a mistake  Wink
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:00:15 PM

A New Video Review About Crux Coin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM0tP314rF8

I see a good review but unfortunately only in Russian. It is necessary to do subtitles in English or a new review in English for which English-speaking investors are the most. I think so

Phileste

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

A New Video Review About Crux Coin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM0tP314rF8

I see a good review but unfortunately only in Russian. It is necessary to do subtitles in English or a new review in English for which English-speaking investors are the most. I think so
There are very few Russian-speaking people in this thread, the video will need to be translated in the future for English-speaking people so that they understand what the video is about
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: