Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:58:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you want to see for Bitcoin - A stable or a volatile market?
Stable market
Volatile market
Not sure!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to see for Bitcoin - A stable or a volatile market?  (Read 16805 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:54:03 PM

I want to see a significant price increase and further stability. Falling prices make everyone very nervous and sell bitcoin, and it is absolutely not necessary. And stability will allow you to quickly realize the main goal of bitcoin-to become a currency.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:24:03 PM

how to get profit if there is no market volatility? volatility is one of the characters of cryptocurrency, this is what distinguishes it from trading other assets, maybe for this reason also forex traders start to look at Bitcoin
because it has high volatility, some experts do not recommend to making Bitcoin as long-term investment asset

We may have different opinion on the above topic question but one thing remains, Profits for your investment. Market volatility affects not only Bitcoin but the entire Market, it maybe or either it is Crypto or ALTCOIN as posted on the market trading, with out the activity on the market, we can see the sluggish market, no takers and even gainer to that effect. Stability and Volatility of the market will always be there.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:25:25 PM

If it's for trading then volatility is the game but I personally want bitcoin to be an additional venue for being a global currency. With this in mind then it has to be stable. I'm sure in the near future it will be stable once a good amount of people understand it already.
Harvey-Connan

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:37:12 PM

I do not want the school to continue to stabilize in such a way, I want it to be more motionless, it may be more interesting for investors.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:40:17 PM

If it's for trading then volatility is the game but I personally want bitcoin to be an additional venue for being a global currency. With this in mind then it has to be stable. I'm sure in the near future it will be stable once a good amount of people understand it already.
I think there is no need to change the nature of bitcoin it is really unstable and high on volatility from the start and many people really still believe or invest in it because of the in expected profit that we can possibly earn due to its unstable price. I think if bitcoin become stable the excitement and it's amazing features will become affected and I believe that it will going to down.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:53:27 PM

As investment is my major choice in cryptoworld, so i rather want bitcoin to be always volatile so that i can earn good / big profit when bitcoin will rise in a drastic manner. That is really what it takes if you are into crypto investment (you should always be a risk taker).

SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:33:05 AM

for the current bitcoin market price I think it is more stable, but I really like the price of the bitcoin market to be more volatile, because I can get a lot of profits with the turmoil of the bitcoin market.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:34:35 AM

I chose volatile market for bitcoin. Why? Because if bitcoin will have a stable price then we will not have a chance to invest or buy and hodl it. We will not earn if the bitcoin's price will be stable while if it is volatile, then its value is unpredictable and it will surely become high and low everytime. From this, we will have a chance to earn from the bitcoin we buy and hold.
I choose volatile for bitcoin cause in this term I have big chances to earn big profit than stable price value cause in stable price value you don't have opportunities to gain your profit and you don't have chances to hold your bitcoins for your future cause the value is stable.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 05:13:39 AM

Volatility lies everywhere! Even in life, there are ups and downs, times when there is more and times when there is less; this in itself is living! There is no stagnant process unless death! I choose volatility of $Bitcoin because its what makes trading "trading", it what makes you the money it is what differentiates the patient from the impatient, even in the stock market there is volatility; which is all tied around demand and supply and as these too continue to be part of life, volatility of $Bitcoin and every other thing would be here with us! Volatility makes me money.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:16:13 AM

I think with many more users years from now the price of Bitcoin will be much more stable.
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:44:34 AM

I make money from the fluctuation of bitcoin, stable market as today makes me dare not buy or sell a large bitcoin. I'm looking forward to the change

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

i choose the volatile market, even taking into account the fact that i am new to trading, in a volatile market i had good profit results, given the sharp fluctuations in the price of bitcoin.
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:56:58 AM

I'm surprised I voted for stability but it seems many for a volatile market, many people like to be in a gamble a volatile market, can make you a profit but it can also lose your investment in just a snap I hope this is not the general consensus of the majority of bitcoin holders.
many choose answers like you and I also agree, if bitcoin tends to be stable at this time then there won't be anything that attracts new investors and even more FUDs will appear, I don't concentrate on words about gambling because the interesting side is a lot the volume involved and basically forms the fundamentals very well.
Wodomi

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:48:55 PM

I'm surprised I voted for stability but it seems many for a volatile market, many people like to be in a gamble a volatile market, can make you a profit but it can also lose your investment in just a snap I hope this is not the general consensus of the majority of bitcoin holders.
I personally prefer market fluctuations, because I have the opportunity to enjoy big profits, like 2017. If the price of bitcoin is stable, where are the benefits? Because traders or investors can get big profits when prices fluctuate.
thuyvy2207

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:13:16 PM

As we all know Bitcoin is constantly moving and changing with positive news or bad news, changing according to supply or demand. As a result, the price change of Bitcoin is continuous. We must understand that its nature is not volatile.

ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

You know, when the market is volatile, you have more chances to make money on this volatility. The cryptocurrencies change their prices, and if you have skills, you can get your profit.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:25:39 PM

The question is very simple as the subject line says,

Do you want to see a stable bitcoin market price or a volatile market price?

Please cast your vote and give us the reasons for your choice!

I know such kind of topic can potentially attract a large number of spam so I have kept it as self moderated! Any invalid reply will be deleted!

If the price of bitcoin is stable - it will mean that it will be controlled by someone, and this contradicts his idea. I believe that the market should be decentralized and depend on supply and demand. The volatility of Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies will attract a lot of investors.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:37:57 PM

I want bitcoin to be volatile. The biggest amount of people who bought or intends to buy BTC are looking for a profit. But today only whales get profit and I want to change that.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:16:10 PM

Whether Btc becomes stable or volatile, both come with considerable merits and demerits. I would like it to be volatile. Come to think of it, what do you think convinces people most to join Btc?? Is it due to the fact that people assume they can make enough profit based on its volatility or it is for its acceptance. Obvously, the profit is the major pulling factor and that cannot be if btc is stable.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:49:17 PM

Of course, I want to see a stable market that users trust

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: