Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you want to see for Bitcoin - A stable or a volatile market?
Stable market
Volatile market
Not sure!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to see for Bitcoin - A stable or a volatile market?  (Read 16805 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pax04

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:09:47 PM

Now I see bitcoin as a great and profitable investment. So I put all my money into investing in bitcoin and wait for the unstable market to develop the scene.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

Volatile for all the traders and Stable for all the genuine enthusiasts  Cheesy

This statement is correct. Volatility lets the traders make the money. They risk but they win finally. Stability is for those people, who do not yet understand the main principles of trading.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:39:17 PM

I don't want to see bitcoin stability because it won't help an inch. Dollar isn't stable, pound's isn't stable, euro isn't stable, my own local currency isn't stable and that's part of what that's making it valuable in the world trading market. So volatility is what I need and we need for bitcoin not stability.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:58:57 PM

Bitcoins general characteristics  is volatile in the market so that the market trading level can be increased its maximum level. A wise invester will prefer for the volatile market to the day trading to make money.while on the stable market means the day traders cannot make money by doing the day trading..The bull and bear movement is better for the traders concerned to make money so that the trading volume also can be increased on daily basis.Bitcoins feature also indicate the volatile nature, it is a decentralized one with anonymity.Its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology. The block chain technology is formulated for the proper functioning of the bitcoin.It is a new from of economy which can changes the face of the world and found suitable to the modern era. Bitcoin features are just contrary to the current form of economy and the concepts. Bitcoin is with a strong net work systems linked with the modern technology.Finally the bitcoin including the block chain technology can change the face of the global economy..

Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:10:48 AM

A stable bitcoin showcase makes it simple to exchange things that are not select to the worldwide market. The activity presently is let the bitcoin organization enable you to spread more individuals think about bitcoin or bitcoin later on. A stable market is helpful for those people who want to exchange but the volatile market is helpful for the trader. So as a trader, I want to see a volatile market.

JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:35:10 AM

The question is very simple as the subject line says,

Do you want to see a stable bitcoin market price or a volatile market price?

Please cast your vote and give us the reasons for your choice!

I know such kind of topic can potentially attract a large number of spam so I have kept it as self moderated! Any invalid reply will be deleted!

The volatility of the bitcoin is one of the risks that you are going to face if you have bitcoins. I am using the volatility of the bitcoin as a advantage when I trade bitcoins because I can earn profit from dumps and pumps of the bitcoins.

btc-room101

Activity: 182
Merit: 30

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 04:43:46 AM

Volatile for all the traders and Stable for all the genuine enthusiasts  Cheesy

This statement is correct. Volatility lets the traders make the money. They risk but they win finally. Stability is for those people, who do not yet understand the main principles of trading.

Volatility means risk, investors that are rational avoid risk

Poor morons will embrace risk because they have nothing to lose, already being poor.

A rich person will never risk, because the thing he fears most in life is being poor.

Mathematicians have studied 'how to be rich' for 100's of years now, so volatility modelling is well understood for any time-series involving value, like bitcoin.

Experts also understand the parabolic-rise, as seen in BTC 2017, and they always  end in collapse, without exception.

Day-Traders, or flippers .. The morons of BITCOIN who see it as nothing but a video game, will in the end get hosed out by the exchanges, as the 'house always wins'.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:18:13 PM

Only high volatility of cryptocurrency makes it possible for traders to earn money. Stability is a swamp with minimal income, for me this option is not acceptable.

Yes, we need volatility, but not so great as we see it now. Actually, the guys, who want to work on a stable market will be disappointed. They will never see this stability. Cryptocurrencies prices bounce always.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:38:43 PM

Yes ofcourse i want to see the stable market conditions. First of all we need to have the taxing system with every country. It will make me fell safe. And then we need to minimize the scam situation. Also we need to change the ICO system for all cryptocurrency sake.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:09:25 PM

Now for me the priority is to earn money by investing in bitcoin. This income will be the most profitable if the price continues to fluctuate, and therefore grow. Therefore, I prefer to observe an unstable market to make good money on cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:38:49 PM

In fact, it is difficult to answer unequivocally, because a stable and unstable market has its advantages. A stable market will allow us to start using bitcoin as a currency. But at the same time, the unstable market allows you to earn on cryptocurrency. So I have not yet decided and just watch the real events in the market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:52:51 PM

Of course, I like everything, I want to make the most of bitcoin, and this is the best suited unstable market. But I understand that it is very important for the technology itself that the price is more or less stable. Therefore, I am for this version of the market position.

Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:24:42 PM

I think that btc has a volatile market but it is just temporary. In the future i am going to use it even if the market doesn't become green because i can benefit from the long-term investment

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 11:44:01 PM

I chose volatile because in my opinion bitcoin is still not stable because sometimes the price can be very high and there are some moments when the price suddenly falls so long as this bitcoin is a currency that has not been stable. maybe in the future bitcoin can be stabilized

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:36:56 AM

the thing is, I don't want to see Bitcoin or any crypto as investment, I want to see Bitcoin as a currency that is widely accepted around the world..
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:36:24 AM

I want only one cryptocurrency to have a stable price, it would be great if the coin is BTC because it already has a very large community
the reason is because I really want to use cryptocurrency as a universal transaction tool and can be accepted by the wider community without any big risk
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:46:11 AM

WHile everyone has the either way..  Roll Eyes Well I guess what I want is what is best for both parties.. yes we can't control the value of bitcoin in the market but still we desire to have it stable..whatever that be for as long as we can earn a profit one way or the other.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:59:14 AM

I think this is majorly affected by how you see or use Bitcoin as a currency or investment. Bitcoin was originally launched as a virtual currency for making payments all over the world. From this point of view I thing price stability will be more desirable as this will encourage the participation of business and merchants in Bitcoin world. This will impart more acceptability to Bitcoin. But from the view point of traders or investors a volatile market would be desirable.
Thats right. from that we will definitely see the answers people will choose to be stable and volatile depending on their interests in using bitcoin. but prices in the market will not be forever stable and not always volatile. I hope there is a new platform so that the use of bitcoin for currencies can be easier. where fluctuations will not be an obstacle for the seller or buyer
Bitcoindigger02

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:56:48 AM

In the traditional field, money has three main uses: exchange media, means of value storage and unit of account. Although different uses require different attributes of money, tools for storing stable values are indispensable to every economy. In the Internet world, there is no original value tool.

So recent price declines may remind investors of the rise and fall of asset prices and their high volatility, suggesting that Bitcoin may not be a good way to store wealth, but it may be worse as a currency.

But the exploration of Bitcoin prices has always been an interesting journey, and the reasons for the rise and fall of Bitcoin have also been widely applied to speculation. Exposure to various markets still plays an important role in the cause of concern about Bitcoin, although data show that the volatility caused by this correlation is slowly declining from the previous high.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:43:44 AM

I want to see for bitcoin is a stable one, because i want bitcoin to become a real currency and accepted by people around the world and many business start using bitcoin too as a payment and as a currency. I'm sure if bitcoin have a stable price, many countries will accept bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: