Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][MFIT] MFIT COIN: Transforming the Fitness Industry with Blockchain🔥  (Read 45245 times)
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:08:13 AM

I very glad to see a sport development  everybody just thinks on the money but health and wellness is super important in our lives.
A very interesting project, useful for users who exercise and lead a healthy life.
I agree with you. Now we rarely see such projects, but people really need them. We lead a sedentary lifestyle, which is very bad for our health. Need to do sports every day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:10:10 AM

I don’t want to be constantly phoned and offered to change insurance. So how do you plan to regulate competition between insurance companies? Thanks
Very good question! I, too, are constantly called out from insurance and constantly asked stupid questions.
I think the platform will simply sign a partnership agreement with one insurance company. I think this is the right decision.
laixingxing

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:13:38 AM

I very glad to see a sport development  everybody just thinks on the money but health and wellness is super important in our lives.
A very interesting project, useful for users who exercise and lead a healthy life.
I agree with you. Now we rarely see such projects, but people really need them. We lead a sedentary lifestyle, which is very bad for our health. Need to do sports every day
Yes that's for sure. I do sports, but my back hurts anyway.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:58:27 AM

Yes that's for sure. I do sports, but my back hurts anyway.
You need to limit heavy exercises and do, for example, stretching.
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:21:09 AM

Hello. Type of your MFIT coin are Masternode and POS? Or no? If yes, will be better when you write this information in thread name.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

Hello. Type of your MFIT coin are Masternode and POS? Or no? If yes, will be better when you write this information in thread name.
Hello, yes, MFIT coin are Masternode and POS. I also think so.
St_3179

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:48:37 PM

Hi, have you already got a MVP? I'm kinda having a hard time how this is going to work exactly, but I'm glad there are projects that focus on fitness and health and wish you luck!
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

Hi, have you already got a MVP? I'm kinda having a hard time how this is going to work exactly, but I'm glad there are projects that focus on fitness and health and wish you luck!
Hello. I also tried find MVP on official website, but probably, yet this document absent.
septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:27:08 PM

Great news guys, i would like to congratilate you all for the effort! Good job! :)But i have question for plan MFIT will listing in CB.
i see road map you have plan listing in CryptoBridge in Q4 this years ? When?

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:59:08 PM

Great news guys, i would like to congratilate you all for the effort! Good job! :)But i have question for plan MFIT will listing in CB.
So far, there was no information about the start of sales at CryptoBridge. I think in the near future there will be an official announcement, we need to follow the news.
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:06:08 PM

Not the best exchange, but for a new project it is a pretty good exchange. We will wait for new announcements and new exchanges. I would like to see the token on the top exchanges.
conceptinion

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:09:03 PM

Not the best exchange, but for a new project it is a pretty good exchange. We will wait for new announcements and new exchanges. I would like to see the token on the top exchanges.

I think this is one of the best exchanges for a new project.
Moshen

Activity: 147
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:26:33 PM

Health and serenity of mind can be achieved with money as money is the treatment for any disease in this world. If u guys are ready to steep ur hand into something else than bitcoin or ethereum or monero, then u will end up in a situation where u will have nothing to cover ur butt with. Money losses come from where there is no commitment and adoption. Hope 99.9 percent of crypto dies out leaving the way for a dozen of time proven coins.
MFIT COIN (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

Health and serenity of mind can be achieved with money as money is the treatment for any disease in this world. If u guys are ready to steep ur hand into something else than bitcoin or ethereum or monero, then u will end up in a situation where u will have nothing to cover ur butt with. Money losses come from where there is no commitment and adoption. Hope 99.9 percent of crypto dies out leaving the way for a dozen of time proven coins.

The market will cleanse itself over a period of time. Coin price is always subject to manipulation, but it should not deter a legitimate company from reaching their goals.
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:47:35 PM

I think this is one of the best exchanges for a new project.
Why do you think so?

CB has too many bots. Not a "safe" place. Our aim is to list in bigger exchanges.
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

So far, there was no information about the start of sales at CryptoBridge. I think in the near future there will be an official announcement, we need to follow the news.

We are not looking at CB for now.
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

Hello. I also tried find MVP on official website, but probably, yet this document absent.

All projects are 95% completed. We are just doing some touch up work. Announcements will follow the timeline on the roadmap. In fact, we have started working on them even before we were listed.
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

It's a masternode and POS.
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:55:08 PM

Agree! Regardless of one's age, some form of exercise is required.
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

I'm looking forward to the Malaysian fighting championships in 2 days time as we get to see MFIT as a major sponsor for the event. This will hopefully gain a lot of attention and bring more people around the world on board as this project looks very promising for the long term.

Good response! Over 10K tuned in to the FB live broadcast. We will be sponsoring Fight Night III this Saturday, Nov 24.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: