Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:29:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][MFIT] MFIT COIN: Transforming the Fitness Industry with Blockchain🔥  (Read 45245 times)
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:15:45 PM

Are you planning a bounty campaign or airdrop? I saw that you offer bonuses.

We have bounties and airdrops. Please visit our discord channel for more details.
https://discord.gg/7HxMTJv
Thank. May be youre planning a bounty campaign here on the Bitcointalk forum?
I already asked and I was told that the bounty campaign will be conducted only in the discord.
Well, thx. I think that here the number of participants would be much more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 09:15:24 PM

Nice to see the dev team working on the MFIT online store which will be fully launched in 2019. This store is a great way to get the MFIT project out there and also to sponsor fighting tournaments which they have been doing successfully. I'm confident that MFIT will continue to grow into a huge project in 2019 and maybe one day we'll see them as a sponsor at a UFC event.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:47:53 AM

Hi, devs, when are you planning to launch the alpha version of the platform?
chipchop

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:49:31 AM

I want to become part of your project, but I don’t know how I can do it. Can someone tell me?
chipchop

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:50:39 AM

Are you planning a bounty campaign or airdrop? I saw that you offer bonuses.

We have bounties and airdrops. Please visit our discord channel for more details.
https://discord.gg/7HxMTJv
Thank. May be youre planning a bounty campaign here on the Bitcointalk forum?
I already asked and I was told that the bounty campaign will be conducted only in the discord.
Unfortunately, I would like to participate in the bounty, but I do not use the discord. Maybe in the future, developers will make additional campaigns.
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:55:03 AM

I want to become part of your project, but I don’t know how I can do it. Can someone tell me?
I think you can read this information on the main site, the more you will learn more information about the project.
Lunaluk

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:58:10 AM

the MFIT coin will definitely become working and will not disappear after a while. sport is a very popular industry nowadays. Team, I wonder if there are any centers in Russia already cooperating with Muayfit, if so, in which cities?

justend

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:58:16 AM

I think you can read this information on the main site, the more you will learn more information about the project.
Would you like to join a bounty campaign or take part in product testing?
M4rk5M4n

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:00:56 AM

I am very interested in this project, as I believe that in the future the sports industry will only develop. Now it is fashionable to do sports!
Vivianex

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:03:19 AM

I am very interested in this project, as I believe that in the future the sports industry will only develop. Now it is fashionable to do sports!
Yes you are right. Especially in the digital age, when half the population sits in chairs all day or on the bed Smiley
Vivianex

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:04:18 AM

Bounty campaign is very limited in this project, and to test the product, you need to wait for the beta version of the platform
laixingxing

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:05:59 AM

I can't install your wallet. Who will help me?
M4rk5M4n

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:07:55 AM

I read somewhere that these tokens can already be bought on the exchange. Where can I find these exchanges?
sadboy132

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:09:20 AM

I can't install your wallet. Who will help me?
Maybe I will help. What are your problems and what is your OS?
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:17:17 AM

Bounty campaign is very limited in this project, and to test the product, you need to wait for the beta version of the platform
I agree, it would be nice if they hold a bounty, this campaign will be easier for their coins to promote mift. and provides advantages for both sides. So far I have seen in Coinmarketcap MIFT has come down a lot of about 23%, promotion will give an impact to the project.

Varog

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:13:24 PM

I agree, it would be nice if they hold a bounty, this campaign will be easier for their coins to promote mift. and provides advantages for both sides. So far I have seen in Coinmarketcap MIFT has come down a lot of about 23%, promotion will give an impact to the project.
I did not even know that the token is already on Coinmarketcap.
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:15:07 PM

The token has been added to this site more than a month ago. As soon as the first exchanges began trading MFIT, it was immediately added there.
Varog

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:20:17 PM

The token has been added to this site more than a month ago. As soon as the first exchanges began trading MFIT, it was immediately added there.
[/quote]Can you please drop here the link to this token? I have a bad internet connection and my page is loading very slowly.
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:24:59 PM

You are a little wrong to send messages.
Yes, I can throw you a link. Do you need a link from Coinmarketcap or exchanges?
Varog

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:30:28 PM

You are a little wrong to send messages.
Yes, I can throw you a link. Do you need a link from Coinmarketcap or exchanges?
Yes, I have some problems with sending messages, since I use the phone and not the laptop.
I need a link from Coinmarketcap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: