Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:26:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][MFIT] MFIT COIN: Transforming the Fitness Industry with Blockchain🔥  (Read 45245 times)
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:54:13 PM

this project looks promising the managing team is also like a great team, we are all looking forward to the development of this project, hopefully more investors will enliven this project to be as successful as the team planned.

There could also be a good reason behind investors hesitance. It may be a sign that there are other projects with higher potential.

We won't recommend MFIT to investors who want fast money. This is a long term project.

They usually just hope for a pump and then exit and if nothing happens for a few months, they declare their investment failed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oh brame

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:31:41 PM

sell all your masternodes now ,
never buy a coin because some one says stay away from it .
lol

People go look at there road map. they have hit all there goals for Q4. Don't let people fool you.Do your homework.This is a long term coin.
whatever it long term or short term project its not maintain stable coin price.. this will shows how non-sense this coin is, its takes a top second place in dropper section in masternode online..lol
Wizking
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:22:26 AM

lol

People go look at there road map. they have hit all there goals for Q4. Don't let people fool you.Do your homework.This is a long term coin.
whatever it long term or short term project its not maintain stable coin price.. this will shows how non-sense this coin is, its takes a top second place in dropper section in masternode online..lol

exactly and this project is occupied top dropper place in MN online... they never leave that place for others Grin

FAKE PROJECT...

🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
✨        REPORTING AND STOPPING SCAMS        ✨
🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
tobren

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:44:26 AM

where are you now wizking .its people like you that are keeping the coin down giving false sells it bothers you to be wrong.lol
Wizking
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:57:13 AM

where are you now wizking .its people like you that are keeping the coin down giving false sells it bothers you to be wrong.lol

NOT GIVING FALSE SELLS... I AM JUST AWARE PEOPLE FROM FRAUD PROJECT AND SHILL ACCOUNTS LIKE YOU...

🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
✨        REPORTING AND STOPPING SCAMS        ✨
🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
MFIT COIN (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:55:36 PM

DEVELOPERS ARE BUILDING FAKE VOLUME IN THIS PROJECT AND NOW THE PRICE IS DRASTICALLY DOWN...

I CAN'T SEE ANY DEVELOPMENT EXCEPT BUILDING FAKE VOLUMES...

BE CAREFUL WHILE DOING INVEST IN THIS PROJECT...

Thank you for spreading FUD. 🤨You can leave the project if you don't feel comfortable.
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:57:22 PM

Stay away from this coin .they are just building fake volumes.
Thank you for spreading FUD. 🤨Please leave the project if you don't feel comfortable.
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:00:26 PM

lol

It's for long term. Adoption takes time. It doesn't happen overnight. BTC didn't become "mainstream" until 8 years later.
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:08:22 PM

this project looks promising the managing team is also like a great team, we are all looking forward to the development of this project, hopefully more investors will enliven this project to be as successful as the team planned.

There could also be a good reason behind investors hesitance. It may be a sign that there are other projects with higher potential.

We won't recommend MFIT to investors who want fast money. This is a long term project.

They usually just hope for a pump and then exit and if nothing happens for a few months, they declare their investment failed.

We acknowledge your skeptism. We will prove you wrong. 😉
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:10:13 PM

lol

We'll prove you wrong. 😉
tobren

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:16:50 PM

Well someone is really messing with this coin.I do think this coin will make it big just needs a little push.
tobren

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:28:47 PM

https://vfinanch.com/?ref=tobren

Why is the wallet taking so long to be fixed on crex24.It's been over a week now.

MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:50:47 AM

https://vfinanch.com/?ref=tobren

Why is the wallet taking so long to be fixed on crex24.It's been over a week now.

We will be doing a swap. Please refer to our announcement in discord for the latest updates.

tobren

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:34:57 PM

thank you for your info.
oh brame

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:22:09 PM

scam alert

no volume build
dev banned me from discord
kryrek

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:35:10 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2019, 05:18:20 PM by kryrek

I think devs are innocent. The finexbox.com exchange falsifies the volume  and bump price a lot. And masternodes.online  also unfortunately take their data to their chart. Hight pirces on chart from 3,4,5,6,7,12 ,22,29,30,31 DEC are from finexbox.com. Only .
There were no transactions on Crex24 , Stex.com , ESCODEX , BiteBTC with that hight price ​​on these days.

About Finexbox.com
I  made a SELL offer in MFIT currency  on December 22 (screen) .The price was 80000 satoshi per coin. The total volume at that price was 13300 MFIT

https://zapodaj.net/images/54d64ee7d3ba2.jpg

Please note that you can not give a lower SELL offer in 2018 . Its was BUY offer at 0.000789 BTC  (screen 2) but I can not sell to this person because a message appears (MFIT min price are 80000 satoshi) .It is more than 50 times as high price as on other exchanges of this currency (~0.00001 BTC) at this time. Finexbox bump minimal price at 80000  sat.

https://zapodaj.net/images/f48a301d84047.jpg

All transactions until 30 December were made at the same price (80000 sat)
https://www.finexbox.com/market/pair/MFIT-BTC.html
Total volumes

23 december =~3111
24 december = ~2979
26 december =~3234
27 december =~3104
28 december =~2863

It gives together 15291
the entire volume in December 22 was 13,300 (at 80000 satoshi price / SELL )

This means that orders added on December 23 and in the next days were executed faster then my order that are waiting from 22 december.Or it is  proof of fictitious volume.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Written to the finexbox support an they say that they are have presale. On 30 December .

https://zapodaj.net/images/5772dd9a46ac9.jpg

I wrote to devs and they answer to me that they had finished the presale over two months earlier and finexbox are probably scam.

I wrote to several another  websites and companies.
Coinpaprica and others wrote similarly.

https://zapodaj.net/images/51108a0656586.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Finexbox did the same with the ZEC currency and PIVX and I also reported it to the creators of those curencies

I make order to sell ZEC 0.01578801 when the bigest price to buy is 0.0157880 (1 satoshi between) and the system tells somebody after my offer bought ZES for 0.0157842 . How somebody can make transaction when I was make lowest sell offer and bigest buy offer is below  thats person's price. And my sell offer also.Site present a false history and volumen .
https://zapodaj.net/images/dceb6e85d8a43.jpg

I make another order and try to sell PIVX at price 0.0020201  . I order to sell 4,992 PIVX and all volumen on that price is make by mee. But after that system tell somebody bought PIVX at 0.0020201 price. 4 times in next 5 minutes.  How somebody can buy at that price (not from mee) 4 times a row when all volumen (4,992) is make by me and when the sum of these transactions is over 500 PIVX (100 more then i try to sell) . At the same time, 5 sales transactions took place at this price (another 500+ PIVX) . Although the volume was still 4,992. None of my coins was sold even though I made offer  earliest.

https://zapodaj.net/images/6fc3e4b5f3e73.jpg

After all, the finexbox banned me for 2 days.

I demanded the return of my funds ,and threatened that I would go to a lawyer. Finexbox unban me and i can withdraw  out my funds after 10 days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Going back to the MFIT on FINEXBOX. I set up an another account and deposit 2 coins to be 100% sure
They're cheating again. For 2 days my SELL offer are 301 satoshi (0.5 MFIT)  .All transactions in those 2 days were at a higher price then my LOWEST OF ALL sell offer .The entire history of orders are big cheat

MOST IMPORTANT SCREEN
https://zapodaj.net/images/ddfb023487e3e.jpg

Today, they set up 2 BUY  offers for one coin each 1200 and 1300 satoshi to not let me  repeat this with so little volume.
https://zapodaj.net/images/f41ee2aa83444.jpg

and they could only do it because they blocked the deposits
https://zapodaj.net/images/ce4befc67f984.jpg

tobren

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:39:51 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 06:34:55 AM by tobren

https://streamreward.com/main/referal/tobren
What the hell is going on with the web site,hope this is going to be the turn around for this coin.
DOSACoin

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:52:21 AM

Dear Community, just because the price has dropped (just like all the other coins out there) has nothing to do with this Coin or Project being a Scam or Shitcoin, we have been in this project since the beginning and are HODLing strong with our investment, with MasterNodes and Staking our HODLings.

Please if you don't have anything good to communicate here then please don't post your FUD, False Reports, Lies or Negativity, anyone with half a brain should know that when Bitcoin price drops then all other coins will follow suit due to the fact they all are Step Children of Bitcoin Core Code.

As for the Exchanges doing Fake or False Volume is in the most part correct, you need to remember that they are a For-Profit Private Business and they and only they have the keys to make Volume and Pricing what they want, which really has nothing to do the Project Team or DEV's of the Project.

To all the MFIT Community Investors please look past all the FUD and Lies and try to stay the course to profit when the whole Crypto World recovers.

Now all I can say is blessing to the MFIT Coin DEV Team and to the Greatest Success for all.

PS: You all might want to stay away from FitXBox for buying MFIT, you can get a better buy price at the other exchanges! Just saying!
kriptomak

Activity: 546
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 06:53:34 PM

the fact that there someone is winding up the volumes and playing with prices is clear, and the fact that someone from the team responds well. But why nowhere does it say why the site does not work, and why did the team stop trading on the exchanges Huh??

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
DOSACoin

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:47:13 AM

I don't understand. the coin is a Scam? or still breathing?

Yes, this project is still alive and fine, there was a little problem with the PIVX Core due to staking, so the team DEV's are fixing and we all should be getting a new wallet update to help fix the problem, you can still trade MFIT on the exchanges and if you have a MasterNode it will be working just fine cause the staking problem doesn't effect the MasterNodes, it is NOT a Scam, the MFIT Team is working hard on making this project move forward and the same time they are running their business, hoping for the greatest success for MFIT!

As for the website not working, Please read to words that are listed when you try to reach the website "Our website is under reconstruction" which means they are working on redoing the site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: